ATTN Fantasy geeks ... NFL.com one-ups Yahoo and ESPN

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

kcdave
crusader

ATTN Fantasy geeks ... NFL.com one-ups Yahoo and ESPN

Post by kcdave »

Just as ESPN woke up and realized most people dont want to pay, for what they can get for free (Yahoo), NFL.com is now offering free fantasy football.

I'd totally ignore this, just as I did when Shoalzie was marching around with his bullhorn, shaking hands and kissing babies like he was running for election about the ESPN freebie. However this may actually be worth taking a look at.

NFL.com is offering LIVE stats for free also. Link That is tempting. Yea, Im still pissed that they, just as ESPN and all the others, took away the free service, only too bring it back when they figured out that they fucked up. (Got their asses kicked by Yahoo.) But Im wise enough to consider something, when they offer a nice gesture.

Former/future dirtbags .... whatya think? I need to sign up the league before long. Wanna try something new and get a freebee, or stick with the always reliable Yahoo? Im good either way.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

No free league manager though...ESPN has a free league manager but you can pay for upgrades. Live scoring is nice but I like having the ability to customize the league however you want it.

Just to let everyone know, my ESPN league is half-full...6 spots left. The draft date has yet to be determined...I'm waiting until the league is filled. If anyone is interested, PM me...I need your name and e-mail so I can send you the invitation to get in.

Here are the league settings:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leag ... ueId=16881
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Can I play?
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

jtr wrote:Can I play?

Who are you talking to?
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

oh i thought this was a fantasy football sign up, my bad. Hey shoalzie good job taking babcock away from the ducks and have fun with that twat.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
RSoxFan
Elwood

Post by RSoxFan »

Shoalzie wrote:No free league manager though...ESPN has a free league manager but you can pay for upgrades. Live scoring is nice but I like having the ability to customize the league however you want it.

Just to let everyone know, my ESPN league is half-full...6 spots left. The draft date has yet to be determined...I'm waiting until the league is filled. If anyone is interested, PM me...I need your name and e-mail so I can send you the invitation to get in.

*bumb*
RSoxFan
Elwood

Post by RSoxFan »

Shoalzie wrote:No free league manager though...ESPN has a free league manager but you can pay for upgrades. Live scoring is nice but I like having the ability to customize the league however you want it.

In
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I need four more players for the ESPN league...