Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

buckeye_in_sc get your cock garage in here

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

tOSU is overrated.

Tressel is a fag.

That dirty hit on Willis McGahee and poor officiating at the end are the only reasons you won the Fiesta Bowl.

Michigan is like way better and stuff.

Discuss.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Chill Meds. Your team is the Alpha Dog in here. You run the kennel. No need to start fires. Let us muts and bitches bring shit to you.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

fuck you and that shit eating egomaniac of a coach and your stupid ass...

fight song, and that fucking condom dude on the fucking horse...

the Pac 10 is weak...Kal fucking owns you (sup m2)...and you will get your asses beat by us in the Rose...

kapiche!!!!

oh yeah and florida would roll your boys....
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Teams that put stickers on their helmets are ghey.

Just sayin'
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Dammit Jimmy, yur outta your element.

Make sure you assholes beat Washington State this year, so there's no excuses why we can't beat the everliving shit outta you turds like we would have last time out.

Oh yeah, and your uniforms are ugly.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

teams who have a condom as a nickname are gayer...

just sayin...!

fuck off SC...you guys skate through a pussy conference and your team sucks...your fight song sucks...and your fucking coach sucks... :shock:
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

**MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO READ THIS TAKE. REALLY BE SURE**

Ted Ginn is going to tear his ACL before week 1.......................!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bye.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

^^^^BWAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

More likely to happen: Leinart gets her meat curtains caught in the front door, misses home economics class, is suspended six games by the NCAA.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Summer Conditioning...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

88 wrote:What is going on here?
Just a buncha college footbally-frustrated guys trying to run shit on each other.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Just touching up our smack a little bit before the season hits.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Shit, I was just gonna sit on the sideline and watch Jimmah and luckeye_in_sc go at each other.

Now that I see another sticker-on-our-helmets-wearing, gotta-make-sure-I-put-the-little-t before-OSU-so-noone-gets-us-confused-with-Oklahomo State University or Oregon State University writin', script-formation-with-some-gay-dude-carrying-a-tuba-running-to-dot-the-'i'- band-loving punk in here I feel I may as well join this fracas.

'Sup LB! :wink:

C'mon. Condom smack? Is that all you guys got? Been hearing that shit for, well, a really long time.

It is early though. Camp just started today.

Miami did win that Fiesta Bowl though. Nice officiating. :lol:
FIGHT ON!
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Casefukkenclosed :roll:
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Image

Casefukkenclosed :roll:
What/who the fuck is that??

Oh, and nice mascot too. :lol:
FIGHT ON!
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

well let's see

SC's biggest fan...NICK FUCKING LACHEY! BWAAAHHAAAAHHAAAA

NICE...trying to figure out who is the bigger pussy Lachey, Leinhert, or Carroll?

let's see that fucking fight song is even gayer than leinhert...your cheerleaders (while hot I might add) are so stupid...i mean they wear fucking sweaters when it is 90+ degrees...your stadium is in the middle of gang central...they also got leinherts award at the espy's wrong...he should have won for best female athlete...i mean what is bob the batchlor doing leading your team...? :roll:

ok so greg chimes in with his blast on script Ohio...well let us take a look at a day in the life of the SC band faggots....

The Gay SC Band Diary

bwaahaaahaaaa you are fucking kidding me right?

read this take too...if tOSU and SC are playing in the Rose I will move earth, sky, and sea to be there (sup Lax) and watch Ted Ginn run all over that slow as concrete defense and AJ Hawk bust that pussy Leinhert much like tOSU did to Dorsey...i mean you couldn't even beat WSU with their flying, crying Hawaiian QB in 02 to match up with us...bwahaahaaa...

ok so its early in the summer I got to get the groove back...

lax you going to chime in or just watch the tard battle?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

:lol:
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

your stadium and school is in the middle of gang central
FTFY
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

I would shit all over Teddy Ginn, but seeing that Michigan couldn't stop Vince Young last year ('sup Lloyd Carr), I'll yield to Meds shitting all over the overrated tOSU...
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

DrDetroit wrote:I would shit all over Teddy Ginn, but seeing that Michigan couldn't stop Vince Young last year ('sup Lloyd Carr), I'll yield to Meds shitting all over the overrated tOSU...
Michigan didn't do much in the way of stopping Ginn, either. Also, if you're gonna smack USC for being ghey, let's not forget this:

WOW

I'm sure they have the oiled up picture somewhere on that site.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

DrDetroit wrote:(Wind Chimes)
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

DrDetroit wrote: Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:17 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would shit all over Teddy Ginn, but seeing that Michigan couldn't stop Vince Young last year ('sup Lloyd Carr), I'll yield to Meds shitting all over the overrated tOSU...
BWAAHHHAAAAA....fucking you are kidding right...? fucking overrated tOSU??? you a meds troll?

talk about overrated...higher ranked, better team and you got your FUCKING ASSES beat in columbus and backed into the Rose Bowl...

to back up Killian what did you do to stop not only Ted Ginn, but Troy Smith, Tony Gonzalez and Branden Joe? Oh that's right FUCKING NOTHING...which is why you were on the bottom end of that game...carry on...
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

But Michigan wasn't a better team last year despite what the polls said.

And I had forgotten about Ginn's 80-yard return for a score among his 8 or so receptions. L45B is right, Michigan couldn't do shit to stop Ginn.

I remember now making a comment during the OSU game that Lloyd Carr has a certain weakness for gaming against exceptionally-talented individual players. That was demonstrated again against Vince Young in the Rose Bowl.

I wonder if Lloyd will fail again this year to game plan individual players...
Killian

Post by Killian »

Carr is great at putting the handcuffs on his OC, yet letting his DC do whatever the fuck he wants. Nice to see Herrman and Michigan give up almost 2,000 yards of offense in the last 4 games of the season.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

D... i am not sure about your point about michigan not being better...

losing to NW, Wisconsin, and Iowa back to back to back...and getting gang raped by Iowa didn't do wonders for the season...at that point 3-3...yes over the last 6 games 5-1 and in the last 2 tOSU was playing pretty damned good...I still think Michigan had the better overall team per se, but tOSU just played a magnificent game and shut down hart and forced henne to win the game for them...

plus Troy Smith had a game for the ages, in Columbus, etc...all the makings for a ambush and tOSU came out on top...this year should be another epic game...

now back to bashing the fucking trojan fans...

if JON=BITCH was on the Iowa football team they would have destroyed your sorry assess in the Orange Bowl...take that fuckers...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's not like you can snap your fingers and shut down a player like Ginn.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Killian wrote:Carr is great at putting the handcuffs on his OC, yet letting his DC do whatever the fuck he wants. Nice to see Herrman and Michigan give up almost 2,000 yards of offense in the last 4 games of the season.
I wasn't aware that carr let Herrman run the show with much autonomy. That might have been true between 95-98, but since, no way. And you even saw a very distinct shift in the defensive program in 1999 from playing a by-the-seat, unpredictable, aggressive defense to a more controlled and measured defense. That was Carr's hand.

And PSU...no one is suggesting that controlling guys like Ginn and Young is as simple as snapping your fingers. However, at least spy the guy...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

buckeye_in_sc wrote:you a meds troll?
Why you gotta insult me like that? You wanna make this thread personal? :?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Carr is completely hands off with the defense and only helps when Herrman specifically asks for it, which isn't very often.
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Completely hands off?

How do you explain the deteoriation of Michigan's defense since 1997? Have the players gotten that bad? No. Have the teams Michigan has played gotten that much better? No.

Partially hand-off? No.

Lloyd Carr has involved himself.
Killian

Post by Killian »

DrDetroit wrote:Completely hands off?

How do you explain the deteoriation of Michigan's defense since 1997? Have the players gotten that bad? No. Have the teams Michigan has played gotten that much better? No.

Partially hand-off? No.

Lloyd Carr has involved himself.
The graduation of Charles Woodson. Their defense was still solid in '98 and then in '99, Herrman's teaching finally took over. The '97 and '98 teams were playing in schemes designed by Greg Mattison. When Herrman took over, the defense went to shit. Look no further than Herrman as to the reason why the defense is so bad. English is a good coach, Turgovich and Sherridan were solid coaches, Herrman is horrible. How have the LB's played while at Michigan? Who is the LB coach? Carr lets Herrman run the show on defense.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

i thought this fucking thread was about the tOSU guys slapping those fairy SC posters around...

how did we get on that fucking idiot Lloyd Carr and his inept coaching style?

Lloyd Carr = John Cooper of the 2000's decade...

Smack On (get it sc fan?) you know like that super gay fight song you have. I think it is called...We play in a pussy conference, we lucked out by catching oklahoma on a bad night and yeah tOSU will roll our sorry asses come January 4th...

isn't that the title?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Spot those dudes accross the field
Show them Ohio's queer
(They're hot let's get some manmeat)
Please them with some sweet teabaggin'
Blue-faced as we slurp
GULP! GULP! GULP!
Stroke them hard and drink the manseed
No one's better at bukkake
Yay! Yay! The wood's back up
Let's take it in the cornhole next!
(Michigan will plaster our backs!)
(Oh, in deeper! Oh, in deeper! Wahoo! Wahoo for Ohio!)

[stream]http://users.frii.com/~nmetro/osu/media ... e_team.mp3[/stream]

:roll: