Ty Law

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Shoalzie
WingNut

Ty Law

Post by Shoalzie »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2116269

The hottest topic on Detroit talk radio was Law's workout for the Lions. According to this article, he could get an offer from the team. They've already got crazy depth at receiver with the three #1s and Kevin Johnson. They could have comparable depth in the secondary with Law, Bly, Bryant and the newly acquired Kennedy and McQuarters. From the sounds of it, Law would compete with Bryant for the second CB spot opposite of Bly and McQuarters would compete with Terrence Holt for the other safety spot next to Kennedy. However, he's a Poston Bros. client...I've got a feeling he'll ask for too much money. He said he wants market value and he's not giving the Lions a hometown discount since he's a former Wolverine.

Post by Guest »

Depth is nice and all but I don't think much of any of your starters in the secondary.

Law would help providing he is healthy but the Lions need to get more physical on both sides of the ball IMO.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Ty Law

Post by War Wagon »

Shoalzie wrote:I've got a feeling he'll ask for too much money. He said he wants market value...
No shit, sherlock.

Law doesn't care about winning, he only cares about money.

Not that I blame him, but *fuck this potential locker room cancer.

Let him go to the highest bidder, I could care less at this point.

*This take subject to revision if Ty see's the light and wants to play for a Super Bowl contender.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Ty Law is still in the NFL? Fuck, I thought he was running for President or at least Senator. Everytime I turn on the radio or tv here, I hear him talking about how good he is, what he can do, why he deserves T.O. type of $$$, yet, will only work for a winner. The "Ty Law Campaign," has been kissing babies and rolling from city to city since the Super Bowl. Ya' sure this dude isnt running for office?

Dont misinterpret this post. I like the guy. I respect the guy. I fully understand what he is trying to do here. I'd love nothing more than too see him in Chiefs red.

What I dont get though is........ why is it ok for him too talk shit and want BIG $$$, while coming off of an injury, while aging ....... but T.O. is a fucking asshole for wanting a raise, while he is reaching his prime ..... in the minds of most of you that post here?

Lemme guess .... you like Ty, but you dont like T.O. ? Would that be a fair assessment?
Last edited by kcdave on Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Ty Law biotch moaned and groaned playing for the Pats. At the time he was the 2nd highest paid corner in the league. This was just after Champ Bailey signed his deal in Denver which bumped Law out of the #1 spot. What was Ty's quote......"I gotta feed my family"......

Ty's best years are behind him. Good luck........
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

kcdave wrote: What I dont get though is........ why is it ok for him too talk shit and want BIG $$$, while coming off of an injury, while aging ....... but T.O. is a fucking asshole for wanting a raise, while he is reaching his prime ..... in the minds of most of you that post here?
They're both assholes, and you've been beat about the head too many times to even attempt to be logical.
Nope. Not dead.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Re: Ty Law

Post by Headhunter »

War Wagon wrote: *This take subject to revision if Ty see's the light and wants to play for a Super Bowl contender.
???I thought he was working out for the Lions????
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

kcdave wrote:
What I dont get though is........ why is it ok for him too talk shit and want BIG $$$, while coming off of an injury, while aging ....... but T.O. is a fucking asshole for wanting a raise, while he is reaching his prime
because t.o. is under contract?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Holy crap..look at the hatred spewing from DOTRF after Law snubs em... :oops:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.