PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Hey 314...Beatle Bob? (M)

Post by PSUFAN »

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Hey 314...Beatle Bob? (M)

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PSUFAN wrote:Know anything about this dude?

http://cissme.com/bgroup-us/rm/matador/ ... 01_rvh.ram
know plenty.

motherfucker is GAY! Not butt-fucking gay, but idiot gay.

When my wife worked at the Delmar Streetside Records, Bob worked there too... until he was fired for stealing like crazy. Friend who worked at local bookstore said Bob would walk in and steal like crazy from there, too. Poor dumb bastard can't hold a job so I always see him hoofing it to the next show.

SG worked at one of the local clubs and said Bob always thought his "rep" let him get in for free. When Bob is able to get in, he'll push his suited way up to the front right of the stage. After he gets his place in the front row, he'll set up shop. Bob drops his case full of flyers or shit he stole and starts this little dancing. He cries his way to the front only to take up space for his Bob dancing.

Local scribes try to embrace him as something interesting in an otherwise dull "scene." He goes to about 300 shows a year, as well as does his gay dancing onstage with some Budweiser Blues band playing outside the dome before every Rams home game. Maybe I should like the guy because he usually gives the impression of excitement amongst the usual withdrawn St. Louis crowds. Still, when he does his exact same dance, but only slower, during an American Music Club show its very annoying.

Two Aprils ago, GBV came through town. One of the band guys (was it still Cobra Verde I don't know) told me they shot an entire video with Beatle Bob. My friends withheld comment.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

watching the video, I guess that's the one they were talking about. I thought they mentioned doing it in Cin. with Beatle Bob and some motorscooter, but that locale is Mississippi Nights, about 5 blocks north of the monument in my av.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Five blocks north of Rick Astley?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

!! thanks for the report! It makes the video a lot funnier to view, truly.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.