Ross Verba, I wanna party with YOU.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Ross Verba, I wanna party with YOU.

Post by BSmack »

Jesus, this guy makes the North Dallas 40 look like a bunch of Boy Scouts.
Former Cleveland Browns offensive lineman Ross Verba was a big hit at Green Valley Ranch's pool party on Sunday.

The 6-foot-4, 300-pound party animal is a player on and off the field. Spies tell me Verba went on a legendary champagne binge after winning a reported half-million dollars at the Palms.

Verba, a free spirit who's been described as a Lyle Alzado-in-training, blew most of it, I'm told, on a "massive champagne buying/spraying spree" at Green Valley Ranch's pool party known as Nirvana.

During the party at his cabana, he recruited seven bikini-clad babes for a "hot body" contest, and rather than picking a single winner, he awarded each of the entries $10,000 for participating.

Sources at the Palms and Green Valley Ranch confirm Verba was on the property.

Verba left the Browns in May under a cloud of controversy, walking away after paying back a $465,000 bonus.

Published reports said police in suburban Strongsville investigated two separate reports of sexual assault in 2004 that are alleged to have occurred at Verba's home last year. He was not accused in either incident.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/ ... 23538.html
I'm amazed that no team has offered him a contract yet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown