The end of Koren Robinson

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

The end of Koren Robinson

Post by jiminphilly »

A guy with a ton of talent (but bad hands) who just about sealed his future in the NFL-

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
KOREN KAPUT

It's fitting, we suppose, that a guy who is scheduled to spend a day in jail on DUI charges might take a few belts of brewski before reporting to the hoosegow.

Incredibly stupid, but fitting.

According to Mike Sando of The Tacoma News Tribune, former Seahawks receiver Koren Robinson allegedly was intoxicated when he reported for his one-day sentence on Wednesday.

Robinson was in jail as of Thursday night on a $25,000 cash bond on charges of violating a Court order that he abstain from alcohol.

Though he denies (predictably) any wrongdoing, our strong sense is that it's over.

Done.

Kaput.

Even if Robinson's recent escapades don't result in a one-year banishment from the NFL for violation the substance abuse policy, we can't imagine any NFL team offering Robinson any amount of money to play football.

His only chance, as we see it, is to get cleaned up, head to Canada, and try to show on a sustained basis the potential that made him a top ten pick in 2001. Then and only then will he have a shot (pun intended) at getting back into the NFL.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Actually- I heard Rosenhaus is signing him as a client... :)
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BBMarley wrote:Actually- I heard Rosenhaus is signing him as a client... :)
If so, why not hold out from showing up to jail unless he gets reduced jail time?
Last edited by jiminphilly on Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.