Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Do you know who I am.......?

Post by poptart »

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/f ... index.html

Falcons' Coleman arrested

DT allegedly cursed at policeman during traffic stop

ATLANTA (AP) -- Atlanta Falcons defensive tackle Rod Coleman was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct during a traffic stop early Friday, allegedly cursing at an officer and asking, "Do you know who I am?"

DeKalb police spokesman Sgt. Charles Dedrick said Coleman "was verbally abusive" to a police officer. Coleman was a passenger in a sports utility vehicle pulled over for speeding on an interstate just outside Atlanta. Another passenger, Sean Watson, was also arrested for disorderly conduct.

During the stop, the officer said he was telling the driver his car insurance was expired when Coleman said, "I wish you would touch my (expletive) truck. Do you know who I am? I play for the Falcons," according to the police report.

Then, according to the report, Coleman tried to walk away from the car and told the officer to shut up. The 6-foot-2, 285-pound Coleman, who is black, also requested a white officer.

The officer, A.C. Francis, complied and also let Coleman call his girlfriend. Francis wrote, "After granting Mr. Coleman every request he asked for besides letting him walk drunk on the interstate ... Mr. Coleman's insults continued and threats escalated until the only choice was to take him to jail."

Coleman spent about three hours in the DeKalb County Jail and was released on a $363 bond, said jail spokeswoman Mikki Jones.

Coleman came to the Falcons from the Oakland Raiders as a free agent in 2004. The Falcons released a statement Friday confirming the arrest but providing no new details.

Coleman missed three games last season with knee and shoulder injuries sustained in a car accident.

He swerved to avoid hitting a deer and flipped his luxury SUV. He was not charged, but the Hall County Sheriff's accident report stated that Coleman had been drinking. According to the report, Coleman passed a series of field sobriety tests and didn't appear drunk.

Loser :lol:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

mvscal wrote:
Do you know who I am?
Does that ever work?
Only if you're Evil Fucking Knievel.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Nixhex wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Do you know who I am?
Does that ever work?
Only if you're Evil Fucking Knievel.
]

Evil is by FAR The Baddest Mother-Fucker of all time! ...next to Rick James Bitch!

Then, according to the report, Coleman tried to walk away from the car and told the officer to shut up. The 6-foot-2, 285-pound Coleman, who is black, also requested a white officer.
He wanted Whitey so he could try to play the race card. What a dumbass monkey!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Paul gets it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Loser=Former Raydah
Loser? :lol:

I wonder who Al Davis would rather have on the team, Rod Coleman or Warren "over the Hill" Sappsucker?

Ahh no I don't.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Re: Do you know who I am.......?

Post by d-townmike »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
poptart wrote:Loser=Former Raydah
That's what I THOUGHT you said. :wink:
Paul beat me to it...I was thinking the same thing!

....only a rayduh...or former rayduh.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Do you know who I am worked for me at Mississippi St.

officer: OK boyz call it a night and go inside

Jackass: But sir we're having a great time, we're not hurting anybody

officer: I'm not gonna tell you again

Jackass: do you know who I am?

officer:

Do you know who I am works all the time!