Ok, Im pissed, and tired of searching.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

kcdave
crusader

Ok, Im pissed, and tired of searching.

Post by kcdave »

Why is it, that I can go to NFL.com and find a complete listing of dates, time, locations and everything else that is involved with the opening of training camps ....... BUT..... I CANT FIND ONE FUCKING NCAA, or NAIA SCHOOL THAT WILL EVEN MENTION WHEN CAMPS OPEN? Let alone, anything else.

Is this a taboo subject? Are we not allowed too know?

Anywho my boys are wanting to go watch a college team go through training camp, perhaps give them an advantage for their Pop Warner team :roll: yea whatever but I told them I would look into it.....and cant find shit.

Thanks in advance.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Probably because you're talking about apples and oranges.

You expect NCAA and NAIA schools to have training camp schedules same as the NFL?

dude, get a grip.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:dude, get a grip.
This is about the time of year when everybody should get a break, even though nobody has one. :evil:

I do believe Jimmah said it best, a couple of years ago this time of year, after posting some bullshit ESPN "IN" icon referencing Tressel's nutscack or whatnot and then proclaiming ...

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING FOOTBALL!

It was rackable then, and it's rackable now.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Re: Ok, Im pissed, and tired of searching.

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

kcdave wrote:GREETINGS!

:cry: Whaaaaaaaaaaaah! :cry:

OUT!
FTFY
"Keys, woman!"
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

kcdave wrote:Why is it, that I can go to NFL.com and find a complete listing of dates, time, locations and everything else that is involved with the opening of training camps ....... BUT..... I CANT FIND ONE FUCKING NCAA, or NAIA SCHOOL THAT WILL EVEN MENTION WHEN CAMPS OPEN? Let alone, anything else.

Is this a taboo subject? Are we not allowed too know?

Anywho my boys are wanting to go watch a college team go through training camp, perhaps give them an advantage for their Pop Warner team :roll: yea whatever but I told them I would look into it.....and cant find shit.

Thanks in advance.
Which college team?

For instance, USC is less than 30 days out from the opening of their fall camp and less than 60 days from their first game.

I'm not sure of the rule exactly, but colleges are limited as to when they can open camp (I'm pretty sure it has to do with when their first game is).

Perhaps you can call the school's athletic department to find out when their camp opens and if it is open to the public?
FIGHT ON!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Greg we all know the NCAA has rules in place, and that they are very strict. I do plan on calling the MU AD office to find out, because I cant find shit online. Thats really why I posted, as I have just found this to be pretty fucking strange. The local highschool, hell, even the 8th grade team has had its fall work out schedule posted for a month online, but I havent found even one from an NCAA team.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
kcdave wrote:GREETINGS!

:cry: Whaaaaaaaaaaaah! :cry:

OUT!
FTFY

BWAHHHHH!!!! Rack this blast.

Funny to see KC Ass Gnat buzzing around again.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

LOL @ e.

My boys would like to get Brad Smiths atg. but if they met Pinkel, they would ask him why he makes so many bad decisions. True quote from last season..... "Dad, why is he the coach?" Me- "Huh?" "Dad, he does not know what he is doing."