Not yes, but HELL YES

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Not yes, but HELL YES

Post by War Wagon »

The reports of Dale Jr's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

All haters will now kindly pay homage to NASCAR royalty.

That was an excellent race, and watching Yeffy struggle all day and tote home a DNF didn't suck much either.

Ther only way it could have been better was if that bitch JJ would have have joined him in the garage early as well

War #8
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

As soon as I saw Silverspoon win the race off pit road, I knew Wags here would pull a Big Daddy Foreskins and declare Silverspoon the 2005 Nextel cup champ..

way to not dissapoint wags!

as for the race, the best car didn't win, but I'd take it any day of the week.

Good for Silverspoon, it was getting boring not having him near the 400 pts.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

^ :meds x 13500:

Congrats, Wags. I enjoyed it and was happy to Dale get one.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote:As soon as I saw Silverspoon win the race off pit road, I knew Wags here would pull a Big Daddy Foreskins and declare Silverspoon the 2005 Nextel cup champ..
Hell's Bell's 007, I'm still rattling chicken bones over here that he even makes it into the Chase.
No problem. Call me Mr. Dependable.

as for the race, the best car didn't win...
No doubt, but that happens quite often. War 2 tires on the late caution. That Hmeil guy might just know a thing or two about strategery.

Besides, Kenseth is just plain fugly. Who would want to see that pock marked face in the WC?
Good for Silverspoon...
Werd!
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

jackass007 wrote:As soon as I saw Silverspoon win the race off pit road, I knew Wags here would pull a Big Daddy Foreskins and declare Silverspoon the 2005 Nextel cup champ..

now jackass--->that's not quite FAIR to War Wagon.

He DID Dissapoint...by your Logic.

Wagon didn't come in trumpeting JRs WIN as the Second Coming.

he merely was exuberent, as I am, that Junior FINALLY got off of the Schneid.

"the Forgotten" Roush Car was the BEST on the Track Today...i would've liked to have seen Kenseth and Stewart finish it...as the best Cars...but!!!!!!

straTegery got in the way of somebody winning and losing.

RACK HMEIL and their work.

RACK Junior for acknowledging Eury Jr. for His and Eury Sr's HELP.

DEI MIGHT be coming around...
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Congrats to Jr. I dozed off at around 25 laps to go and couldn't believe when I woke up and saw him celebrating. I was rather disgusted that Ryan Newman once again started at the front and had a not so good showing. At least Phoney Stewart didn't win. I just read this quote from the pompous fatass himself:

"If we'd have stayed out like I wanted to, we'd have won the race," said Stewart, who has now finished third, second, first and fifth in his last four starts at Chicagoland.

:lol:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:

as for the race, the best car didn't win, but I'd take it any day of the week.

Good for Silverspoon, it was getting boring not having him near the 400 pts.
Why do you keep referring to Jimmie Johnson? He didn't come close to winning this race.
Two things:

Where does he mention JJ? JJ was a couple car lengths from the lead and had some pretty decent mmoves for his two tire change. A third place up in the front of the pack is solid and prevents Jr from gaining a ton of points.

His crew got it done today and they should all be racked, but it doesn't change the fact they'll be out of the chase. Just wait till next race when he finishes 25th.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Re: Not yes, but HELL YES

Post by MuchoBulls »

War Wagon wrote:All haters will now kindly pay homage to NASCAR royalty.
So when he finishes deep in the field at the Glen in a few weeks will he be the court jester again?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

<----doesn't think ^^^you were paying proper homage, but what the hey, you're only as good as your last race.

I wouldn't have given Jr. a farts chance at Chicago, so it's no wide stretch to believe he might finish top 10 at the Glen.

We shall see what we shall see, but by then it may not even matter.

One track, one race, at a time.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

trev wrote:Congrats to Jr. I dozed off at around 25 laps to go and couldn't believe when I woke up and saw him celebrating. I was rather disgusted that Ryan Newman once again started at the front and had a not so good showing. At least Phoney Stewart didn't win. I just read this quote from the pompous fatass himself:

"If we'd have stayed out like I wanted to, we'd have won the race," said Stewart, who has now finished third, second, first and fifth in his last four starts at Chicagoland.

:lol:
phoney?
how you figure?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

War Wagon wrote:<----doesn't think ^^^you were paying proper homage
proper homage to what? #8 said himself that his pit crew won him the race and he was 100% correct. Kenseth and Stewart had better cars.
Dreams......Temporary Madness