Oh no! The woke have a decision to make

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Oh no! The woke have a decision to make

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-04-27/

Oh my. What will the woke do? They have to back Muslims, but wait…Muslims aren’t big fans of homosexuality. They even toss ‘em off buildings for fun.

Sorta like the quandary wokesters find in supposedly being all for women, but they’re proven to be full of shit when they promote transexuals competing in womens’ sporting events.

Time to scream, I guess.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Oh no! The woke have a decision to make

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hate to break it to you, but the Muslims in the US don't throw homos off of buildings. So what does this have to do with your "woke" strawman?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You didn’t read the article, did you?

The tossing off of buildings is the extreme.

The Iraqis just give you 15 years in jail if you do the same sex dance.

So you gonna back the Muslim religion or queers? Can’t have it both ways. I don’t have a problem with either, but I would think the woke, being so passionate, might struggle with this.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 am You didn’t read the article, did you?

So you gonna back the Muslim religion or queers? Can’t have it both ways. I don’t have a problem with either, but I would think the woke, being so passionate, might struggle with this.
Does this have to do with Israel vs. Hamas? I don't see what "backing Muslims or queers" has anything to do with this.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:47 am Does this have to do with Israel vs. Hamas? I don't see what "backing Muslims or queers" has anything to do with this.
Huh?

This has to do with Iraq’s laws.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 am Hate to break it to you, but the Muslims in the US don't throw homos off of buildings. So what does this have to do with your "woke" strawman?
You might want to think about what you just said.
The borders have been WIDE OPEN, like kamala's dirty ***** was in California.
You have ZERO clue about how many extremists cockroaches are here now.
Judging by the sociopaths yelling "murder the Jews all across the country, it's a safe bet they'd easily commit. Atrocities.......rape, torture, murder, etc........etc.......
What kind of detached and delusional world do you live in?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 am Hate to break it to you, but the Muslims in the US don't throw homos off of buildings. So what does this have to do with your "woke" strawman?
You might want to think
Good luck with that.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:47 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 am You didn’t read the article, did you?

Does this have to do with Israel vs. Hamas? I don't see what "backing Muslims or queers" has anything to do with this.
Columbia canceled all on campus classes because they can no longer protect their minority students.
College campuses across the country have sociopaths yelling. "Gas the jews" "murder the jews"
What kind of "make believe" bubble do you live in?
It's not just low IQ students, but their left-wing teachers and administrators as well.
Left-wing democrat presidents of colleges are also supporting these racist left-wing sociopaths.
Claudine Gay is a great example.
The democrat party is filled with these left-wing crazies and extremists. YOUR PARTY.
LOUIS FARRAKHAN sits in the "seat of honor" in your racist party.
FARRAKHAN is one of the most loved and respected democrats in your party.
Both Barack and Michelle Obama LOVE Louis farrakhan.

The press and media call president trump racist?
LMFAO
LMFAO
Your criminally corrupt left-wing democrat party is HOME to the most vile disgusting racists on planet earth.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 am

Sounds about like what most of the GOP would like to institute.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:03 am The press and media call president trump racist?
LMFAO
LMFAO
Your criminally corrupt left-wing democrat party is HOME to the most vile disgusting racists on planet earth.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I just wondered if our progressive friends were going to hug Islamists or gays.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:03 am I just wondered if our progressive friends were going to hug Islamists or gays.
We hug everybody.
Except MAGAts
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:07 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:03 am I just wondered if our progressive friends were going to hug Islamists or gays.
We hug everybody.
Except MAGAts
:drink:
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

"Progressive" is an oxymoron. The left is totalitarian and incompatible with our principles of liberty and bill of rights. They are not "liberal" because "liberals" hold liberty as sacrosanct.
They are government control, and as such, they are "regressive", taking mankind away from true enlightenment and towards "fascism" Marxism, etc......
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 pm

"Progressive" is an oxymoron. The left is totalitarian and incompatible with our principles of liberty and bill of rights.
The Bill of Rights includes the Establishment Clause. Conservatives are working to establish Christianity as the state religion. Thus, they are not compatible with our principles. The Bill of Rights includes the right to free speech. Remember the Dixie Chicks? Thus, they are not compatible with our principles. The Bill of Rights includes Freedom of the Press. Remember when Dump banned Jim Acosta from the WH Press Room? Name a Faux News reporter who has been banned by Biden. Thus, Republicans are not compatible with our principles.
They are not "liberal" because "liberals" hold liberty as sacrosanct.
They are government control, and as such, they are "regressive", taking mankind away from true enlightenment and towards "fascism" Marxism, etc......
The Democrats aren't the ones trying to control what goes on in people's bedrooms. The liberals aren't the ones trying to control women's uteruses. Conservatives are the ones who are regressive, wanting to take us back not decades, but centuries.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

The willfully blind stupidity is especially strong in Diego today.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:38 pm The willfully blind stupidity is especially strong in Diego today.
Do tell...
9/27/22
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 pm

"Progressive" is an oxymoron. The left is totalitarian and incompatible with our principles of liberty and bill of rights.
The Bill of Rights includes the Establishment Clause. Conservatives are working to establish Christianity as the state religion. Thus, they are not compatible with our principles. The Bill of Rights includes the right to free speech. Remember the Dixie Chicks? Thus, they are not compatible with our principles. The Bill of Rights includes Freedom of the Press. Remember when Dump banned Jim Acosta from the WH Press Room? Name a Faux News reporter who has been banned by Biden. Thus, Republicans are not compatible with our principles.
The Democrats aren't the ones trying to control what goes on in people's bedrooms. The liberals aren't the ones trying to control women's uteruses. Conservatives are the ones who are regressive, wanting to take us back not decades, but centuries.
No Republicans I know are trying to establish a state religion.
The democrats are trying to control nearly every aspect of people's lives from cradle to the grave.

THAT'S taking us back centuries!!!

ARE you really this disconnected from reality?
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 am

No Republicans I know are trying to establish a state religion.
The democrats are trying to control nearly every aspect of people's lives from cradle to the grave.

THAT'S taking us back centuries!!!

ARE you really this disconnected from reality?
Have you been asleep the past eight years?

The democrats have weaponized the government against president trump. Starting with Obama's department of Justice, they literally used unverified BS propaganda to take down the DULY ELECTED president trump, as evidenced by both the inspector General report and the Durham report.
Then, Obama's Justice department took further actions against the incoming trump administration.
Comey got the ball rolling by committing felony fraud before a federal court. Got the Mueller investigation going through the special counsel. An ENTIRE BS farce run by Clinton friend Andrew Weissman. These corrupt degenerates used unverified BS propaganda, spending millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars over complete and utter BS. Fast forward to Biden's Justice department that's excused the former senator biden of having classified documents for YEARS in multiple unsecured locations. YET they want to put a president in prison for having the documents.
Up and down the east coast, corrupt left-wing prosecutors are destroying our system of Justice as we know it, perjuring themselves even, in their political "witch hunt" against the former president.

The fact that you deny all these facts, and say I'm posting diarrhea, tells me that you are disconnected from reality.

Maybe, just maybe, November will wake you sheep up.
But I seriously doubt it.
If the past eight years of corruption within our government hasn't set off alarm bells , NOTHING WILL.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Quoting yourself to double-post might indicate you should take a break from the keyboard.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am Oh my. What will the woke do?
Well, I guess we can surmise who SS ISN'T talking about...

9/27/22
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Mikey wrote:

I know you’re joking, but this is complete horseshit, Mikey.

I’ve been hearing it for 30+ years down here in Texas.

“I don’t care if you’re gay. Just as long as you don’t expose my kids to that type of behavior, I’m cool with it.”

It’s still a f*cked up thing to say, but even the right of right bible thumping blue collared workers down here weren’t looking at jailing you or throwing you off buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:52 am
Mikey wrote:

“I don’t care if you’re gay. Just as long as you don’t expose my kids to that type of behavior, I’m cool with it.”

It’s still a f*cked up thing to say, but even the right of right bible thumping blue collared workers down here weren’t looking at jailing you or throwing you off buildings.

I believe that it's been suggested that women who get abortions be given the death penalty. At the very least Texas will now put women in prison for many years for having the procedure. So it's not that far of a stretch that the hypocritical thumpers want to execute those who they view as living an evil lifestyle.
9/27/22
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Mikey wrote: Sounds about like what most of the GOP would like to institute.

I believe that it's been suggested that women who get abortions be given the death penalty. At the very least Texas will now put women in prison for many years for having the procedure. So it's not that far of a stretch that the hypocritical thumpers want to execute those who they view as living an evil lifestyle.
Right. There are extremes in everything. Again, I live down here among a lot of bible thumping conservatives who happen to be my cousins, aunts, and uncles. None of them are calling for the death penalty or incarceration. There are some right wing nuts in the state house who are suggesting incarceration but the death penalty is not a serious suggestion.

That’s like someone from the extreme left telling me there is no such thing as a woman. Radicalism.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:10 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Right. There are extremes in everything. Again, I live down here among a lot of bible thumping conservatives who happen to be my cousins, aunts, and uncles. None of them are calling for the death penalty or incarceration. There are some right wing nuts in the state house who are suggesting incarceration but the death penalty is not a serious suggestion.

That’s like someone from the extreme left telling me there is no such thing as a woman. Radicalism.

What's true in your inner circle may not be what's happening outside of it. And saying that they are suggesting incarceration but not the death penalty makes it sound like you're minimizing the incarceration. No woman should be imprisoned for having an abortion (especially when it takes two to tango yet the man goes scott-free).

And nobody on the left has suggested that people be imprisoned for using the wrong pronoun. BIG difference between your example and mine.
9/27/22
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I do find it curious that when I search Google for death rates by alcoholism, suicides and mass shootings, the algorithm gives me whole numbers and rates within the first half dozen searches.

But when I search trans or gay suicides, I can’t get any hard numbers in the first 20 hits. It’s mostly studies about the higher rate in suicide attempts (not even actual suicides) in LGBTQ people.

Hmmm…now why wouldn’t Google’s algorithm give me one link on whole numbers?

Btw the number of people killed by mass shootings from 1982-2022 is 1,149.

Deaths by suicide each year is 40,000+

Deaths by alcoholism each year is 178000

Mass shootings are a problem, but this goes to show you how wolves of mainstream and social media are leading the sheep to the den.

JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Go Coogs' wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:21 pm I do find it curious that when I search Google for death rates by alcoholism, suicides and mass shootings, the algorithm gives me whole numbers and rates within the first half dozen searches.

But when I search trans or gay suicides, I can’t get any hard numbers in the first 20 hits. It’s mostly studies about the higher rate in suicide attempts (not even actual suicides) in LGBTQ people.

Btw the number of people killed by mass shootings from 1982-2022 is 1,149.

Deaths by suicide each year is 40,000+

Deaths by alcoholism each year is 178000

Mass shootings are a problem, but this goes to show you how wolves of mainstream and social media are leading the sheep to the den.

Very interesting.
You put up the statistic of people killed in mass shootings going back 42 years.
The number killed is 1,149.

If that's true, then yes, HALF the country is made up of weak minded sheep.

Anyone care to put up numbers of people killed monthly and yearly in the democrat run cities from coast to coast by "non-white" domestic terrorists?

The yearly number ALONE far far far exceeds the 42 year number of mass shootings.

Critical thinking is necessary to combat left-wing democrat BS propaganda.
Last edited by JPGettysburg on Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:47 pm
88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:38 pm The willfully blind stupidity is especially strong in Diego today.
Do tell...
No need. We all can read.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:38 am
Do tell...
Objection
Assumes facts not in evidence.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rumps wrote:I do find it curious that when I search Google for death rates by alcoholism, suicides and mass shootings, the algorithm gives me whole numbers and rates within the first half dozen searches.

Google shows you what it wants to show you.

Google/Youtube has been blatantly censoring/manipulating fl@t earth searches for years now.

Not only that, but when you go to a "fl@t earth" video on Youtube, Youtube chooses to post a short message under the video that says the following...

Flat Earth
Wikipedia

Flat Earth is an archaic and scientifically disproven conception of the Earth's shape as a plane or disk.
Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat-Earth cosmography. The model has undergone a recent
resurgence as a conspiracy theory.

Too funny.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Diego in Seattle wrote: What's true in your inner circle may not be what's happening outside of it. And saying that they are suggesting incarceration but not the death penalty makes it sound like you're minimizing the incarceration. No woman should be imprisoned for having an abortion (especially when it takes two to tango yet the man goes scott-free).

And nobody on the left has suggested that people be imprisoned for using the wrong pronoun. BIG difference between your example and mine.
So you’re suggesting the majority of conservatives feel women should be imprisoned when choosing abortion over life here in Texas? Again, you don’t live down here so you don’t know sh*t of what you speak of. Those are extreme ideals. Nobody is having those casual conversations anywhere I’ve been. I would have heard it already if it was what people really thought.

And I wasn’t suggesting anything of the sort on extremists suggesting prison for people believing in basic biology. I was merely using it as a point to say extremism lives on both sides. However, D&I programs at major corporations are incorporating pronouns as part of their standard policies. If you don’t address people with their preferred pronoun, there could be consequences from HR.

So, yeah, not prison. But you could lose your job.

JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Go Coogs' wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:05 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: What's true in your inner circle may not be what's happening outside of it. And saying that they are suggesting incarceration but not the death penalty makes it sound like you're minimizing the incarceration. No woman should be imprisoned for having an abortion (especially when it takes two to tango yet the man goes scott-free).

So you’re suggesting the majority of conservatives feel women should be imprisoned when choosing abortion over life here in Texas? Again, you don’t live down here so you don’t know sh*t of what you speak of. Those are extreme ideals. Nobody is having those casual conversations anywhere I’ve been. I would have heard it already if it was what people really thought.

And I wasn’t suggesting anything of the sort on extremists suggesting prison for people believing in basic biology. I was merely using it as a point to say extremism lives on both sides. However, D&I programs at major corporations are incorporating pronouns as part of their standard policies. If you don’t address people with their preferred pronoun, there could be consequences from HR.

So, yeah, not prison. But you could lose your job.

Extremism lives on both sides, but the left has weaponized the government against their political enemies.
Fascists like the soviet socialists and nazi socialists weaponized their governments against their political enemies as well .

I don't know ANY Republicans nor have I met any that want to imprison women for having an abortion.
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Acosta wasn't silenced. He, along with CNN have lied and spread false information about President trump since he came down the golden escalator in 2015 to announce his candidacy.

Spreading lies and false information should get you booted out of the WH Press Room. But Acosta and CNN are free to continue spreading as much BS propaganda as they like.

And if you ask for proof of the BS propaganda over at CNN or any of the mainstream media, then you're just not living in a reality based world. It's 2024, and the vast majority understand that the press,media, academia, including the left-wing democrat party, spread BS propaganda 24/7.

President trump actually did the country a great service when he coined the term. "Fake News"
Today, the only people who have a problem with that very accurate term, are the entire "left-wing" establishment, because president trump EXPOSED these left-wing propagandists FOREVER.

FOREVER is very very appropriate since instead of cleaning up the corruption within the press, media and academia, they have simply "tripled-down" and become "PROPAGANDISTS ON STEROIDS"
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:58 am
Do tell...
Objection
Overruled. Res ipsa loquitur.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:49 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:58 am
Objection
Overruled. Res ipsa loquitur.
Facts have to be presented in order for them to speak for themselves. You presented none.
9/27/22
dan's college room mate
Jake

Post by dan's college room mate »

Mikey wrote:

Why do you continue to pretend that social conservatives are a threat to people wanting to get their freak on.

You fukking commies lost the economic argument a long time ago, so you make it all about racism and sexual freedom even though you won that battle a long time ago.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 am You fukking commies lost the economic argument a long time ago, so you make it all about racism and sexual freedom even though you won that battle a long time ago.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

GQP presidents destroy economies and Democratic ones rejuvenate them, no matter how much you protest otherwise.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The myopic in here; be their preferred label of liberal, leftist, progressive, et. al. are sympathetic to the forces continuing to gather momentum that erode the values of Western Civilization. Obviously until they DIRECTLY feel the pain of LOSS from their "taken for granted" lifestyle and freedoms, they will continue to support those that are threatening it.

As long as the bad guys pat their heads occasionally and spew a couple words now and again that can alter history & science, they'll just keep voting for their demise. Small solace that they too will suffer from their arrogant ignorance....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
JPGettysburg
Elwood

Post by JPGettysburg »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:03 pm
dan's college room mate wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 am You fukking commies lost the economic argument a long time ago, so you make it all about racism and sexual freedom even though you won that battle a long time ago.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

GQP presidents destroy economies and Democratic ones rejuvenate them, no matter how much you protest otherwise.
Another PROVEN lie.
Bill Clinton and speaker Gingrich worked TOGETHER to balance the budget.
However, Bill Clinton left George W. A nice RECESSION.

Jimmy Carter was a nice man, but left Reagan with the worst misery index imaginable. An economy with double digit inflation, double digit unemployment and double digital interest rates.

If it weren't for World War II, FDR was leaving the worst economy in the history of mankind. World War II saved his Commie arse.

Reagan's policies were so strong, that even the market crash of 87' couldn't derail his historic economic growth. The Reagan economic tsunami was responsible for the rising tides that Bill Clinton enjoyed coming into office.

Obama took over with a national debt of 8.2 trillion, and carelessly left us with 4 wars and 20 trillion in debt after 8 years.

But I digress.............

Screw lives in a fragile bubble of his own making.
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

when the woke get their heads together, they wil pin it all on trump.