Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

If this doesn’t infuriate everyone…

Post by Sudden Sam »

…nothing should.

NIH Refuses to Release Details of Covid-19 Vaccine Royalty Agreement

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/let- ... dium=email

Fauci and Daszak should spend the remainder of their lives rotting in prison.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: If this doesn’t infuriate everyone…

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Here we go again. Sam posting takes from cranks with blogs.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Cranks?

-Irie Gazos
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:08 pm Here we go again. Me being on the wrong side of EVERY issue.
ftfy
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:30 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:08 pm Here we go again. Me being on the wrong side of EVERY issue.
ftfy
I really wish other message boards would quote shitty takes from T1B. That's basically what Sam does when he quotes people with Substacks/blogs.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:08 pm Here we go again. Sam posting takes from cranks with blogs.
Care to dispute anything in the post?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:53 pm Care to dispute anything in the post?
I dispute it all.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:13 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:53 pm Care to dispute anything in the post?
I dispute it all.
So documented facts don’t fit fit the liberal agenda? Or just yours?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Screwy plays the team sports version of politics. Until the coach tells him there's a new play he will keep running the same sets.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:57 pm Screwy plays the team sports version of politics. Until the coach tells him there's a new play he will keep running the same sets.
Posting Substack posts ERRRR blog posts as evidence is the 21st century version of posting a photo of the back of a truck stop restroom stall door.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:57 pm Screwy plays the team sports version of politics. Until the coach tells him there's a new play he will keep running the same sets.
Posting Substack posts ERRRR blog posts as evidence is the 21st century version of posting a photo of the back of a truck stop restroom stall door.
Obviously you didn’t read any of it.

Documented emails, Screwy. You’re smarter than this. Just because you don’t want to believe something doesn’t make it untrue.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:57 pm
Yes, that's the "Turn Off Your Thinking Meat and Trust The Experts" defensive set. You probably wear a mask on the subway to this day.

You're a good little drone.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote:Fauci and Daszak should spend the remainder of their lives rotting in prison.
Say NO to the next boostah.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Anecdotal evidence seems to be the preferred source of information here. Mrs Mikey and I have had all of the vaccines and all of the boosters, except the most recent. Neither one of us has caught the China Flu or had any adverse reactions to any of the shots. And there are several comorbidities, not the least of which is that we are both old as fuck. Therefore, based on this group’s preferred analytical methods, the vaccines are perfect and have saved both of our lives, probably multiple times.

The wife did once have a strong reaction to the “super flu” shot, which is what they want to give all the old fucks, so she now just gets the regular dose.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I guess over 13 billion Covid "vaccine" doses have been given, worldwide.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/cumu ... ?tab=table

It is good to hear that you are well, Mikey.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

In an attempt to find something more on this story, I did a Google search on the title. Not much came up, except for this:
Read with caution - this story is only being covered by one news source that has a ‘low factuality’ rating, which means the outlet has a history of poor reporting practices. Learn more about factuality ratings here.
I think I'll give it a few more days before I reach any conclusions. Hopefully some mainstream journalists will check into it.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Roux wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:02 am In an attempt to find something more on this story, I did a Google search on the title. Not much came up, except for this:
Read with caution - this story is only being covered by one news source that has a ‘low factuality’ rating, which means the outlet has a history of poor reporting practices. Learn more about factuality ratings here.
I think I'll give it a few more days before I reach any conclusions. Hopefully some mainstream journalists will check into it.
Indeed...because the MSM are bastions of neutrality and unbiased info :meds:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:37 pm
Roux wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:02 am In an attempt to find something more on this story, I did a Google search on the title. Not much came up, except for this:
I don't recall CNN or MSNBC being sued successfully for spreading lies about Dominion & Smartmatic voting machines...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:04 pm

I don't recall CNN or MSNBC being sued successfully for spreading lies about Dominion & Smartmatic voting machines...
You just don’t get it, do you? The MSM, the courts, the DOJ and FBI, the electoral system, the police and fire departments, Disneyland, Hollywood, the auto industry, social media, McDonald’s and NASA are all conspiring to replace good, patriotic white heterosexual males with dark skinned tranny rapist drug dealers brought illegally across the southern border so that they can vote Democrat.

How is a good, patriotic 25 year old seventh grader living in his mom’s basement in Cleveland supposed to get anywhere?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:44 pm

You just don’t get it, do you? The MSM, the courts, the DOJ and FBI, the electoral system, the police and fire departments, Disneyland, Hollywood, the auto industry, social media, McDonald’s and NASA are all conspiring to replace good, patriotic white heterosexual males with dark skinned tranny rapist drug dealers brought illegally across the southern border so that they can vote Democrat.

How is a good, patriotic 25 year old seventh grader living in his mom’s basement in Cleveland supposed to get anywhere?
Typical of a Biden voter - assuming anyone that thinks logically fits a certain profile - deplorable, right?

GFY
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I’m not sure what your point is. You don’t think logically and you certainly fit the profile, both demonstrated every time you mash your face into your keyboard.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:44 pm

Typical of a Biden voter - assuming anyone that thinks logically fits a certain profile - deplorable, right?

GFY
With no overarching morality or guiding ethos, identity politics and distain for "others" is all they have.
dan's college room mate
Jake

Post by dan's college room mate »

Mikey wrote:Anecdotal evidence seems to be the preferred source of information here. Mrs Mikey and I have had all of the vaccines and all of the boosters, except the most recent. Neither one of us has caught the China Flu or had any adverse reactions to any of the shots. And there are several comorbidities, not the least of which is that we are both old as fuck. Therefore, based on this group’s preferred analytical methods, the vaccines are perfect and have saved both of our lives, probably multiple times.

The wife did once have a strong reaction to the “super flu” shot, which is what they want to give all the old fucks, so she now just gets the regular dose.
Good for you and the missus.

My story is a bit different.

My wife and I took the first round of shots. Within days of the second shot, Sue, who was a lot healthier than you or I, started feeling “weird”.

She went to her doc. They couldn’t find anything at the time.

A few months later her lymph nodes swole up and in August of 21 was diagnosed with Lymphoma.

Less than two years later she died from a cancer that is a genetic mutation of the immune system”. And the vax works through novel technology which works by altering your immune system’s dna.

But I’m sure it’s just anecdotal, right, fatty?

Go fukk yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Absolutely anecdotal. Based on what you’ve said there’s nothing to indicate that the vax caused her lymphoma. Isn’t this something that normally develops over a long period of time? Sorry to break this to you but it’s a lot more likely coincidental that it happened after the vax.

You seem to want it both ways. She died from a comorbidity probably more surely than all those fat diabetics who didn’t die from the China Flu.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:08 pmSam posting takes from cranks with blogs.
From Screwy taking cranks of nogs...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

And kcdave having sex with hogs
JPGettysburg
Jake

Post by JPGettysburg »

:lol:
JPGettysburg
Jake

Post by JPGettysburg »

dan's college room mate wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Mikey wrote:Anecdotal evidence seems to be the preferred source of information here. Mrs Mikey and I have had all of the vaccines and all of the boosters, except the most recent. Neither one of us has caught the China Flu or had any adverse reactions to any of the shots. And there are several comorbidities, not the least of which is that we are both old as fuck. Therefore, based on this group’s preferred analytical methods, the vaccines are perfect and have saved both of our lives, probably multiple times.

Good for you and the missus.

My story is a bit different.

My wife and I took the first round of shots. Within days of the second shot, Sue, who was a lot healthier than you or I, started feeling “weird”.

She went to her doc. They couldn’t find anything at the time.

A few months later her lymph nodes swole up and in August of 21 was diagnosed with Lymphoma.

Less than two years later she died from a cancer that is a genetic mutation of the immune system”. And the vax works through novel technology which works by altering your immune system’s dna.

But I’m sure it’s just anecdotal, right, fatty?

Go fukk yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is indeed a growing number of scientists who are revealing findings that directly show the correlation between these RNA vaccines and how they've compromised our immune systems.
All cancers are on the rise, affecting all ages.
They are seeing cancers, ie.....prostate, breast, .lymphoma, etc.......etc.......etc........occurring in younger men and women now.
Take it with a grain of salt if you will, but the current trends are very real and very concerning to say the least.