Masters Contest 2024

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Re: Masters Contest 2024

Post by Ken »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:46 am
Donnie Baker's Ghost wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:13 am Please note also, that filthy cheater who keeps complaining about the rules would not have won even with his filthy cheating ways.
Wow, Dave fucking up yet another game someone else volunteers to run? You don't say.
You may want to re-read the thread, dick-hole. While I think KCdave is a complete douche, he is obviously totally in your head.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Ken wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:55 am You may want to re-read the thread, dick-hole. While I think KCdave is a complete douche, he is obviously totally in your head.
There's only one "filthy cheater who keeps complaining about the rules" who posts here so I figured Dave was the suspect. Return to fucking yourself and your rudimentary ways of feeding yourself (air fryer suggestions :lol: :lol: :lol: )
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

L45B wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:07 am Boo-yah. But golf isn’t even my doctorate sport.

Donnie, if you run a Wimbledon pick’em this year, I would kill it (as in, not win 8) )
I know no things about professional tennis. I can barely keep up with golf and baseball. If you want to run a Wimbledon contest, I'd love to make some completely uneducated guesses using a dart board and blindfold.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:58 am
Ken wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:55 am You may want to re-read the thread, dick-hole. While I think KCdave is a complete douche, he is obviously totally in your head.
There's only one "filthy cheater who keeps complaining about the rules" who posts here so I figured Dave was the suspect. Return to fucking yourself and your rudimentary ways of feeding yourself (air fryer suggestions :lol: :lol: :lol: )
You assume a lot of things around here. Most of them make you look foolish but that doesn't seem to bother you.
Shut up, Randy!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:58 am
Return to fucking yourself and your rudimentary ways of feeding yourself (air fryer suggestions :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Wait, what? You're trotting out 'air fryer' smack thinking that will make someone stand down? Kierland 2.0, you are REALLY reaching in this case. And, you are REALLY sucking at it.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

In this time of intense distrust of other political views and with so much tension between feuding groups, it's nice when we can all agree on something. For example, I think there's universal agreement on Screw Michigan being the dumbest motherfucker on this interwebs discussion forum. And that's really saying something considering we have a flat earther and a guy who still sends his pre-pubescent boys to Scouts USA.

Mmm...yeah...bathe in the unity.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:14 pmI think there's universal agreement on Screw Michigan being the dumbest motherfucker on this interwebs discussion forum. And that's really saying something considering we have a flat earther and a guy who still sends his pre-pubescent boys to Scouts USA.
"Flat earthers" are by far more curious and intellectually honest than the average globe-believing zombie.
Not close.

You think water is clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball?
rotf...
Really?

I will give your intelligence the benefit of the doubt and assume that you have never really looked into this topic.
You, and everyone, should.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Dave, see what you've done? I hope you're proud of yourself :shock:
Ken

Post by Ken »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:12 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:14 pmI think there's universal agreement on Screw Michigan being the dumbest motherfucker on this interwebs discussion forum. And that's really saying something considering we have a flat earther and a guy who still sends his pre-pubescent boys to Scouts USA.
"Flat earthers" are by far more curious and intellectually honest than the average globe-believing zombie.
Not close.

You think water is clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball?
rotf...
Really?
Your 1st comment is a gross overstatement. So grossly overstated that it supports the idiocy of flat earthers' stances.

Second comment- Of course the water, including oceans, lakes streams, etc are 'clinging' :meds: to the sphere that is earth.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ken wrote:Second comment- Of course the water, including oceans, lakes streams, etc are 'clinging' :meds: to the sphere that is earth.
Of course?

Of course not.

Everyone should know that water does not behave in the fantastical ways globe zealots assure us it does.

Post your science experiment to back up the wild claim that water will cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:24 am
Ken wrote:Second comment- Of course the water, including oceans, lakes streams, etc are 'clinging' :meds: to the sphere that is earth.
Of course?

Of course not.

Everyone should know that water does not behave in the fantastical ways globe zealots assure us it does.

Post your science experiment to back up the wild claim that water will cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
It wouldn't do any good to anyone as ignorant as you, who don't even accept the proven laws of gravity.
Flat earthers are the intellectual bottom of the barrel when it comes to the human race.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

We can’t even have a golf thread without you idiots having your clit-measuring contest?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Yeesh. Try to make a joke around here.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:24 am
Of course?

Of course not.

It wouldn't do any good to anyone as ignorant as you, who don't even accept the proven laws of gravity.
Flat earthers are the intellectual bottom of the barrel when it comes to the human race.
You know what? Actually, I'll play. Let's discuss this 'water clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball'. Sure, the globe earth is in fact rotating at a high speed (don't ask me how fast, as I have no idea (perhaps a thousand mph?) Whatever that speed is, it doesn't matter.

Here's your science experiment as requested, flat-earther. 360 degrees is a full rotation of the earth. I presume that you would agree to this for any given sphere. There are 24 hrs in a full rotation or in other words per day. 360degrees/24 hrs = 15 degrees of rotation/hr. Now, go ahead and get on your bike, into your car, or whatever means of travel you decide. Drive and slowly turn in one direction so that you are turning at a rate of 15 degrees/hour.

Do you REALLY think you'd feel anything. Of course you wouldn't. The earth is VERY, VERY, VERY large. This is how simple-minded people of your belief are.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Poptart, would you be so kind as to post a map of the flat earth? Thanks
Ken

Post by Ken »

Roux wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 am Poptart, would you be so kind as to post a map of the flat earth? Thanks
Good luck w/that. He has repeatedly stated that he doesn't know what the map of flat earth looks like. He only makes presumptions.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Thanks for your post, Ken.

A few things here...

1. Ken, or Roach, you should probably move your post into a new thread. HPG's intent was to make a joke, not start a fl@t earth discussion here.

2. I will be ----> OUT <---- for about a week now, so I will likely not have time to post over the next week.

3. Roux, I do not know what the shape of the earth is. It is my assumption that it is flat. It seems most likely. I have no map to show.

Quickly, about your post, Ken...

The earth is said to be spinning at right around 1,000 mph at the equator.
At the poles, the earth is said to be spinning at 0.00005 mph.
There is a very wide range of speeds one experiences on earth, if in fact that earth is spinning.

I think the point of your post is that we cannot feel the movement of the earth rotating, because it is rotating so slowly.
I do not debate this assertion.
However, as I see it, you are merely making an assumption that the earth is a globe.
You have not demonstrated that water can cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.

I assume the earth to be stationary, with the sun, moon, and stars are moving in a circuit above us.
Just as we experience.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ken wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:52 am
Roux wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 am Poptart, would you be so kind as to post a map of the flat earth? Thanks
Good luck w/that. He has repeatedly stated that he doesn't know what the map of flat earth looks like. He only makes presumptions.
Assumptions?

It is demonstrated over and over again, through observation and measurement, that the globe earth curvature is not present.
Viewing distant objects over water, objects that should be hidden below the horizon (if the earth is a globe) are not hidden below the horizon.

I have posted extensively on this.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Whose dick do I gotta suck to become god emperor of this thread and show you petty, unfunny, argumentative dickheads where and how to get fucked?
Shut up, Randy!
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Donnie Baker's Ghost wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:57 am Whose dick do I gotta suck to become god emperor of this thread
Not sure but start with
mine

-kcdave
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:14 pm For example, I think there's universal agreement on Screw Michigan being the dumbest motherfucker on this interwebs discussion forum.
Screwy hates Michigan. So he’s pretty smart.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:16 pm Screwy hates Michigan. So he’s pretty smart.
Clarification: I hate the University of Michigan, not the state.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:34 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:16 pm Screwy hates Michigan. So he’s pretty smart.
Clarification: I hate the University of Michigan, not the state.
Right. My bad. Being a college football fan, I assumed everyone knew that. But not everyone in here is a CFB nut, so I’m glad you clarified my point.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Biggie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:48 am
Donnie Baker's Ghost wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:57 am Whose dick do I gotta suck to become god emperor of this thread
Not sure but start with
mine

-kcdave
The irregular line break cannot be overappreciated here. This is next level for subtle reasons. :clap:
Shut up, Randy!
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Classic Cohen.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.