Tide!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Tide!

Post by Sudden Sam »

If you didn’t watch that game, you missed one helluva battle.

Congrats to Nate Oats and those kids. What a game.

Grant Nelson did the standard post game “First , I’d like to give all glory to God.”

Wouldn’t it be refreshing if a kid would say on live TV :

“ I’d like to say that I’m going to plow Cindy’s ass tonight and do a line off her tits.”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Tide!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No innocent victims were shot in the commissioning of this monumental Alabama men's basketball tournament victory. Congratulations.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Will Saban come out of retirement to coach against Dabo??
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 pm Will Saban come out of retirement to coach against Dabo??
I went to the Wednesday at the ACC tournament in (where else?) and watched Clemson look absolutely awful against a crappy BC team. Clemson has won three straight games since then. They should probably fly me their game against Bama.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:38 pm No innocent victims were shot in the commissioning of this monumental Alabama men's basketball tournament victory. Congratulations.
Last year disgusted a ton of Alabama fans. Criminal behavior should not be rewarded.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 pm Last year disgusted a ton of Alabama fans. Criminal behavior should not be rewarded.
It was mostly tongue in cheek. Happy for Bama bball fans. Nate Oats is from metro Detroit.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I wasn’t complaining about your post. I, and many others, were pissed as hell with that mess last season.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Nice win for bama. That tall white dude is a beast.

Racist.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:27 pm I went to the Wednesday at the ACC tournament in (where else?) and watched Clemson look absolutely awful against a crappy BC team. Clemson has won three straight games since then. They should probably fly me their game against Bama.
It’s amazing every year what you see from certain teams the week in between the conference tourneys and the big dance.

Not nearly as embarrassing, yet still eye opening, I watched (on tv) Florida manhandle Alabama in the sec quarterfinals. Then Auburn smoked Florida in the finals.

Where are those teams now?? All it means is that none of those games mean shit now and the only tournament that matters is the one being played now.

And then you have NC State, who could arguably make the final four this weekend or completely get their asses handed to them.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack The Tide for salvaging some cred for the SEC who has been an embarrassment.

But The Tide is gonna get rolled by my Huskies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:11 pm Rack The Tide for salvaging some cred for the SEC who has been an embarrassment.

But The Tide is gonna get rolled by my Huskies.
You’re probably right, ‘holic, but I’m gonna maintain a sense of optimism until the deed is done. This team was so erratic the last month, no one expected them to be where
they are now. So I’m hoping they can hang around and have a shot at pulling out the win.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I hope the tide wins. Don't want to see UConn in the finals again

Like to see North Carolina State win as well. My favorite player of all time played there.. David Thompson.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:33 pm I hope the tide wins. Don't want to see UConn in the finals again

Like to see North Carolina State win as well. My favorite player of all time played there.. David Thompson.
You’re old enough to remember David Thompson?!

Thought you were a youngster.

Monte Towe and Thompson and Burleson. Fun team to watch.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Congrats ‘holic. Better team won.

56-56 and it got away from the Tide. Too many empty trips. Too many missed mid-range shots, but that’s not Bama’s game. Your Huskies are damn good.

Hate that the final score isn’t indicative of what a tight game it was. Helluva run for Alabama.

Monday night - Eady/Clingan.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Credit UConn D tonight.

They gave Eady his and absolutely shut down everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:54 pm
FiatLux wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:33 pm I hope the tide wins. Don't want to see UConn in the finals again

You’re old enough to remember David Thompson?!

Thought you were a youngster.

Monte Towe and Thompson and Burleson. Fun team to watch.
Skywalker. I got to see him play in person once. Amazing player. Dude is “only” 6’4” but when he took off at about the free throw line he looked like he was climbing an invisible staircase to the hoop.

When the Clippers moved to San Diego in 1978 a couple of friends of mine were near the front of the line for season tickets. They scored four seats at center court two rows behind the press table and shared them with a lot of their friends. Got to see most of the best nicknames of that era up close when they came to town. Skywalker, Dr J, Iceman, Chocolate Thunder, etc.

And we had “All World,” who would eventually become World B Free, for every game.