More Trans Athlete Bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

More Trans Athlete Bullshit

Post by Sudden Sam »

This guy at least has a sense of humor. He changed his name to Maelle Jacques.

"Another less than mediocre man atop a women's podium" -
Riley Gaines slams "male" high jumper Maelle Jacques for winning girls high school title.

She’s right. Parents have GOT to step in and put a stop to this bullshit. They’re failing their daughters if they don’t.

https://www.geosuper.tv/latest/33269-ex ... ens-sports

Martina Navratilova, one of tennis' legendary figures, recently voiced her opinion that women's sports should not be a sanctuary for male athletes who have not succeeded in their own fields.

Her remarks came in response to transgender high-jumper Maelle Jacques' victory at the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association (NHIAA) indoor track and field championship.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: More Trans Athlete Bullshit

Post by FiatLux »

Your fetish is showing again.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote:Martina Navratilova
Remember back in the day, when Jim Rome used to call her Martin?
And Billie Jean King was Bill, or William.

He doesn't do that any more.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:13 pm Your fetish is showing again.
Not at all. I have grandchildren playing sports. This is a very serious matter that needs to be rectified.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:35 pm
Not at all. I have grandchildren playing sports. This is a very serious matter that needs to be rectified.

If a 6 foot tall 4 year old tranny shows up at your grandkids baseball game.

You can just beat em up.

Problem solved.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

They're being groomed too.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Many, many years ago I ran out of fucks to give women's sports but I am enjoying the self-immolation taking place at the hands of their own preachy "trans women are women" bullshit.

Would anyone really care if these sideshow sports leagues full of women went away? It was always a substandard product and a net cash drain on schools and professional organizations.

Grandfathers with granddaughters, teach your girls to compete in areas where their natural abilities are an advantage. Don't get butthurt because little Savannah will never get to compete in weightlifting because chicks with dicks took over the sport. Teach her to ride equestrian or barrel race. Teach her to play chess, or parcheesi, or underwater basket weaving. There are opportunities for excellence that don't require bench pressing 300lbs or dunking a basketball. She can do other things.

Women in power seem hell bent on fucking over women's athletics and you are powerless to stop it. Let the system burn itself down while you teach your kid archery, long range shooting or some other shit with a level playing field.

Eventually women's athletics might return to a place of sanity, but probably not, so it's best to play the long game and do something else.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:35 pm

If a 6 foot tall 4 year old tranny shows up at your grandkids baseball game.

You can just beat em up.

Problem solved.
So you don’t give a shit about females?

That doesn’t surprise me at all.

HPG makes a good point. Liberal women have fucked womens’ athletics completely with their insane tolerance of trans athletes.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I don't think this has anything to do with little girls sports. Nobody gives a shit about girls sports.

I think this has everything to do with your tranny fetish.

What is this your 15th thread about tranny's?
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Being the father of female athletes, I care about women's sports.

And I'm also for equality.

So just create an open category and let whoever compete there. Not difficult.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Roux wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:29 pm Being the father of female athletes, I care about women's sports.

This.

But one has to understand that creating a separate trans division won't satiate the trans haters. The conservatives want trans folks to pay for causing so much hate amongst the hate-mongers.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Roux wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:29 pm Being the father of female athletes, I care about women's sports.

I would support that 100%.

I just don’t want my granddaughter to have to compete against males.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Yep, and just to take this concept to its logical endpoint, because non-binary is an infinite spectrum of gray, to be established by whoever’s “reality” is in a position of say-so, there should be no limit on number of open categories.

No way should a trans woman be competing with a naturally born woman. Yet furthermore, no way should a trans woman be competing against a man-hating dyke or a gay male transvestite who self identifies as a straight lesbian-accepting bisexual horse thief.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

You bisexual horse thief-a-phobes make me sick!

~Dumbass in Seattle
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:32 pm

This.

But one has to understand that creating a separate trans division won't satiate the trans haters or lovers. The conservatives want trans folks to pay for causing so much hate amongst the hate-mongers.
ftfy
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:32 pm creating a separate trans division
I didn't say create a trans division, as I don't think there are sufficient numbers of trans to justify it. I think the new division should be open, anyone can enter.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Asiatic countries are not tolerating the LGBTQ and trans-obsessive American left and are making it clear that they will not abide by what they see as the corrupt and immoral standards we are trying to force on the world.

This will end one way or another. The world is fed up with us trying to cram our “ideals” down their throats. They see quite clearly how fucked our society has become. They won’t bow to our insistence any more.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Your granddaughter can compete in Asia.
In what sport is she now competing against males?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:09 pm Your granddaughter can compete in Asia.
In what sport is she now competing against males?
Nah. She can compete right here. Sanity is slowly returning.

So far, I’m pretty sure no males have infiltrated her sports in her area.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

So you’re scared. Wishing the world was like a hundred years ago.

You are a pathetic little man.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:19 pm So you’re scared. Wishing the world was like a hundred years ago.

:lol:

Not at all. She just shouldn’t have to compete with males for scholarships and trophies.

I don’t want the world to be anything other than sane. Or at least semi-sane.

We’ve been giving mentally ill people permission to flaunt their illnesses, rather than to help them get better. It’s starting to turn. A society cannot survive when the severely mentally ill are encouraged.

You’re going to argue with Martina? :lol: :lol:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:19 pm So you’re scared. Wishing the world was like a hundred years ago.
How in the hell did the species survive prior to this woke nonsense? Oh yeah, common sense and SCIENCE.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Poor Bill. His brain is infected with the woke virus. Common sense and logic are eaten away by the illness.

His recovery is doubtful.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:34 pm

Not at all. She just shouldn’t have to compete with males for scholarships and trophies.

We’ve been giving mentally ill people permission to flaunt their illnesses, rather than to help them get better. It’s starting to turn. A society cannot survive when the severely mentally ill are encouraged.

You just said she isn’t competing against males for anything. Your little mind has you paranoid.

Way to kick your own ass.

Continue to shake in your own fear. Pathetic twat.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:09 pm Poor Bill. His brain is infected with the woke virus. Common sense and logic are eaten away by the illness.

You’re supposed to ask him first. How offensive and violent
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

L45B wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:23 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:09 pm Poor Bill. His brain is infected with the woke virus. Common sense and logic are eaten away by the illness.

You’re supposed to ask him first. How offensive and violent
Good point.

My apologies to Bill. Do you prefer her and she or some vaguely ambiguous pronoun that covers cunts?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is quite the circle jerk the usual suspects have going on here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:21 pm

You just said she isn’t competing against males for anything. Your little mind has you paranoid.

I don’t want her to EVER have a male competing against her. How’s that?

Fear? Fear of what? I do fear the country being subverted because of pussies like you who are more concerned with freaks who pretend to be birds or guys who pretend to be women…yeah. We know our enemies are salivating at how fucked up we’ve become and how easy it’ll be to overrun us. It’s absolutely unreal that adults cater to the insanity.

I saw a guy/girl in Tampa last weekend who had on a shirt with a huge TRANS on it. My only thought was that the shirt was totally unnecessary. He was so fucked up, his appearance was screaming trans. I don’t give a fuck if he wants to destroy his body to match his mind, but why advertise it? I don’t walk around screaming that I love eating pussy.

I feel sorry for you, Bill. You’ve bought the BS and it’s gonna cost us all. And I don’t have a religious bone in my body, so it ain’t coming from there. Keep contributing to the demise of society by supporting the sick freaks.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:29 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:21 pm

I don’t want her to EVER have a male competing against her. How’s that?
Good for you dipshit, she can CHOOSE to never compete against a male. This will not prevent you from hovering in fear.
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:29 pmFear? Fear of what? I do fear the country being subverted because of pussies like you who are more concerned with freaks who pretend to be birds or guys who pretend to be women…yeah. We know our enemies are salivating at how fucked up we’ve become and how easy it’ll be to overrun us. It’s absolutely unreal that adults cater to the insanity.
What a quivering cunt you are. You fear people who are different from yourself. You think they threaten you because you're an insecure pussy.
You’re such a hypocritical asshole. Libertarian??? No, you’re a total FRAUD. Libertarians are fine with people being who they want to be, as long as it’s not interfering with others doing the same. You? Nah, you want to dictate to others who, what, where and how they are and do. Fuck off, Fraud.
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:29 pm I saw a guy/girl in Tampa last weekend who had on a shirt with a huge TRANS on it. My only thought was that the shirt was totally unnecessary. He was so fucked up, his appearance was screaming trans. I don’t give a fuck if he wants to destroy his body to match his mind, but why advertise it? I don’t walk around screaming that I love eating pussy.
Nice double down on your hypocrisy.
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:29 pmI feel sorry for you, Bill. You’ve bought the BS and it’s gonna cost us all. And I don’t have a religious bone in my body, so it ain’t coming from there. Keep contributing to the demise of society by supporting the sick freaks.
Cost us? What BS and what cost? The loss of your comfortable little world where everyone is like you, or subservient to you? I get you're a quivering little cunt who can't fathom people different from yourself having equal status in society. Suck it, asshole.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:00 am...as long as it’s not interfering with others doing the same
I feel like he is right on the edge of getting it but will never close the gap.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill’s an idiot. Fuck him.

He kicked his own ass multiple times.

The problem, dumbass, is trans athletes competing in women’s sports. You clearly have no respect for women athletes, so you can’t figure this out.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:00 am The loss of your comfortable little world where everyone is like you, or subservient to you? I get you're a quivering little cunt who can't fathom people different from yourself having equal status in society. Suck it, asshole.
No one is subservient to me. Not a single person. And pretty much everyone I deal with daily is an immigrant. Or black. Or gay. And every single one of them knows me well and knows how much I care for them and their families. I wouldn’t enjoy an environment where everyone around me was the same race, religion, sexuality, etc.

What I won’t deal with is mentally fucked adults who think they’re birds or guys pretending to be girls. I would leave a situation like that in two seconds. You seem like you’d be very happy hanging with those sorts. You deserve them.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote:adults who think they’re birds

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is