Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:39 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:06 pm How do you connect concern over illegal immigration with racism?
Canadians overstay their visas quite frequently but I don't hear you or your ilk complaining about them.
Dear god. Really?! That’s what you’re going with?

Unreal.

Okay, I’ll indulge your doofus post.

Since when is Canadian a race?

Are there thousands of Canadians pouring across the border every day?

Your people try to make illegal immigration about race. The problem has nothing to do with race. The problem is the influx of people this country is ill-prepared to care for.

I know quite a few people who spent a lot of time and money entering the US properly. Afghans, Palestinians, Koreans, Indians, etc. who did things legally. Why are Dems so insistent on ignoring American laws?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:38 am

I will not indulge your doofus post.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I know quite a few people who spent a lot of time and money entering the US properly. Afghans, Palestinians, Koreans, Indians, etc. who did things legally. Why are Dems so insistent on ignoring American laws?
Most of the migrants crossing the southern border aren't Mexican. What's your feeling about those fleeing violence and persecution in their home countries, and seeking asylum here. That is, in fact, a legal way to seek residence in the US. But we have no way to process all of them in an expeditious manner.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:33 am

Coming here to shop for 24 hours is a bit different from coming here intending to stay.
Mikey wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:57 am

Most of the migrants crossing the southern border aren't Mexican. What's your feeling about those fleeing violence and persecution in their home countries, and seeking asylum here. That is, in fact, a legal way to seek residence in the US. But we have no way to process all of them in an expeditious manner.
Good point. We can’t save everyone, though. We should have anticipated this when we spent decades supporting far right dictators.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:57 am Most of the migrants crossing the southern border aren't Mexican. What's your feeling about those fleeing violence and persecution in their home countries, and seeking asylum here. That is, in fact, a legal way to seek residence in the US. But we have no way to process all of them in an expeditious manner.
There are countries that are not run as well as the U.S.

So people want to come here. If there is nothing to stop uncontrolled (illegal) immigration then the U.S. will not be able to sustain itself for a multitude of reasons and the well run country will degenerate and look like the country they fled.

That, and when the mass casualty events become a thing due to the many nations that hate us sending in their military aged men and forcing U.S. citizens to stay home and watch on TV the underfunded law enforcement (celebrated in the large democrat metro areas) get overrun and somehow become even LESS inhabitable, many will obviously wonder WHY this advanced nation COULDN'T find a way to PROCESS ALL OF THEM.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:05 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:33 am

Coming here to shop for 24 hours is a bit different from coming here intending to stay.
Again you are wrong. Stupid just happens so effortlessly for you.

Understanding that thinking is impossible for you, how about you just take a guess as to why the majority of those thousands of daily Canadian border crossers do so?

Take your time.

:popcorn:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill, in 2019 Canadians made up less than 2% of the foreign-born immigrants coming to this country.

Immigration from Canada accounts for a small and shrinking share of total migration to the United States. In 1960, about 10 percent of the U.S. foreign-born population was Canadian, a share that fell to about 4 percent in 1990 and dropped yet again to less than 2 percent as of 2019. Presently, there are about 800,000 Canadians in the United States.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article ... tates-2021
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:31 pm
General Peters wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:52 pm Yep.

I say we send Screw Michigan to tell the slain officer's family that it was all just a far right conspiracy, and that everything is okay.
Can't run on the economy, so might as well try to whip low education voters into a frenzy over immigration. Moar racism!

The economy is fukked straight up the ass, idiot. Pure Stage 4 TDS to deny what your eyes have seen and wallet has felt for the last three years. Taking it straight up the ass on a daily basis due to the administration's needless spending and cluelessness, and being dead set on voting to recharge that reaming dildo in 2024..."OHHHHFukkkk EYAYYYAAHHH pound my ass harder Joe OHHHH YEAHHH!!! :monkies: "
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

General Peters wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:55 am

I say we send Screw Michigan to tell the slain officer's family that it was all just a far right conspiracy, and that everything is okay.
Can't run on the economy, so might as well try to whip low education voters into a frenzy over immigration. Moar racism!

The economy is fukked straight up the ass, idiot. Pure Stage 4 TDS to deny what your eyes have seen and wallet has felt for the last three years. Taking it straight up the ass on a daily basis due to the administration's needless spending and cluelessness, and being dead set on voting to recharge that reaming dildo in 2024..."OHHHHFukkkk EYAYYYAAHHH pound my ass harder Joe OHHHH YEAHHH!!! :monkies: "
General Putz just came out of the closet...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Do you have any actual data or economic indicators to back this up? Or is it just your usual ignorant MAGA clown show rant.

I’m pretty sure I already know the answer.

Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:26 pm

Do you have any actual data or economic indicators to back this up? Or is it just your usual ignorant MAGA clown show rant.

And by actual data or reporting, do you mean that which comes from our venerable gubmint? You must be joking.

When a Dem POTUS is in, they stumble over themselves to make the economy look good, and the opposite when we have a GOP admin.

Wake up dimwit.

Anyone with a grasp of basic economics knows not to trust the "reporting" coming out of DC.

Have you even been in a grocery store lately? Or got an insurance quote?

Inflation. Look it up.

Biden needs to own it instead of blaming grocery stores that have next to zero profit margins.

Do you expect stores to take a loss due to Biden's bullshit?

Pick up an economics textbook comrade.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So you have no idea. Just made up bullshit rants and some phony anecdotes.

Got it. No surprise there. I hope you're wiping the spittle off your chin and shirt.

Can you say Biden Derangement Syndrome?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

We'll see in November.

All the economic spin in the world won't change the average American's mind about how bad things have gotten.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:44 pm

Have you even been in a grocery store lately?

Inflation. Look it up.

Biden needs to own it instead of blaming grocery stores that have next to zero profit margins.
Please hook us up to a link establishing this that's not from the supermarket industry nor Forbes (Corporate America's media).
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:07 pm We'll see in November.

All the economic spin in the world won't change the average American's mind about how bad things have gotten.
Nice white flag.

And the “average” American probably beats you by 50 points or more on the IQ scale, so I wouldn’t count on it.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Being a shouting asshole isn’t overcoming your lies. Take it back to your cultist echo chamber.

Fact: US has more jobs than at any other point in history.

Fact: US has added significant numbers of new jobs for 36 consecutive months.

Fact: US GDP is at an all time high.

Fact: US energy production is at a record high.

Fact: US stock market is at an all time record high.

Fact: US wages are increasing faster than inflation.

Not that you and the rest of the dumpers care. Truth means nothing to you.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

And by actual data or reporting, do you mean that which comes from our venerable gubmint? You must be joking.

When a Dem POTUS is in, they stumble over themselves to make the economy look good, and the opposite when we have a GOP admin.

Wake up dimwit.

Anyone with a grasp of basic economics knows not to trust the "reporting" coming out of DC.

Inflation. Look it up.

Definitely sucks to be you. Wages are going up. More than inflation. Retirement savings are way up. Home values are way up, record high.

Don’t pretend you read anything remotely related to economics, or reality. You’re a fucking nutjob. And a liar.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 am tumbleweeds…wind whistling across a barren prairie
You going to ignore the Canadian immigration points?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:51 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 am tumbleweeds…wind whistling across a barren prairie
Oh, you mean the post about border crossings that you now want to turn into immigration?

Fuck off with your moving goal posts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 am

Wake up dimwit.

Inflation. Look it up.

Definitely sucks to be you. Wages are going up. More than inflation. Retirement savings are way up. Home values are way up, record high.

Don’t pretend you read anything remotely related to economics, or reality. You’re a fucking nutjob. And a liar.
A guy who’s never had a job lives in his mom’s basement has a good chance of missing some of that stuff.

And besides, those aren’t real indicators of the state of the economy. Fake news foisted on us by the MSM whose only purpose is to prop up Biden. Everyone knows that the only true source for the state of the economy is whatever Trump says it is. After all he’s a successful self-made businessman whose only purpose now is to stick up for the little guy.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:08 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:51 am
Oh, you mean the post about border crossings that you now want to turn into immigration?

Fuck off with your moving goal posts.
WTF are you talking about?

Were you referring to Canadians who work in the US?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:18 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 am

Wake up dimwit.

Inflation. Look it up.

A guy who’s never had a job lives in his mom’s basement has a good chance of missing some of that stuff.

And besides, those aren’t real indicators of the state of the economy. Fake news foisted on us by the MSM whose only purpose is to prop up Biden. Everyone knows that the only true source for the state of the economy is whatever Trump says it is. After all he’s a successful self-made businessman whose only purpose now is to stick up for the little guy.
Are fuckin kidding me, Mickey? The only thing you can trust is the Grocery Store.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Grocery store? Sven GuhGuhGuhGolly’s only index for inflation is the price of a Happy Meal.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:10 am Grocery store? Sven GuhGuhGuhGolly’s only index for inflation is the price of a Happy Meal.
You and Bill in Houston should each pitch in and take an economics course at the local educational institutions of your choice.

After you're done swapping spit with one another of course.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump does not have presidential immunity in January 6 case, federal appeals court rules

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/politics ... index.html

The ruling is a major blow to Trump’s key defense thus far in the federal election subversion case brought against him by special counsel Jack Smith. The former president had argued that the conduct Smith charged him over was part of his official duties as president and therefore shield him from criminal liability.

“For the purpose of this criminal case, former President Trump has become citizen Trump, with all of the defenses of any other criminal defendant. But any executive immunity that may have protected him while he served as President no longer protects him against this prosecution,” the court wrote.

The court is giving Trump until February 12 to file an emergency stay request with the Supreme Court, which would stop the clock while his attorneys craft a more substantive appeal on the merits. If he is successful with that, the criminal trial will not resume until after the high court decides what to do with his request for a pause.

If proven, the court wrote, Trump’s efforts to usurp the 2020 presidential election would be an “unprecedented assault on the structure of our government.”

“It would be a striking paradox if the President, who alone is vested with the constitutional duty to ‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, were the sole officer capable of defying those laws with impunity,” they wrote...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:28 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:10 am Grocery store? Sven GuhGuhGuhGolly’s only index for inflation is the price of a Happy Meal.
You and Bill in Houston should each pitch in and take an economics course at the local educational institutions of your choice.

Still not providing anything but spittle and puppy breath.

Keep digging your hole. Eventually you might just disappear completely.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:48 pm Trump does not have presidential immunity in January 6 case, federal appeals court rules

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/politics ... index.html

The ruling is a major blow to Trump’s key defense thus far in the federal election subversion case brought against him by special counsel Jack Smith. The former president had argued that the conduct Smith charged him over was part of his official duties as president and therefore shield him from criminal liability.

“For the purpose of this criminal case, former President Trump has become citizen Trump, with all of the defenses of any other criminal defendant. But any executive immunity that may have protected him while he served as President no longer protects him against this prosecution,” the court wrote.

The court is giving Trump until February 12 to file an emergency stay request with the Supreme Court, which would stop the clock while his attorneys craft a more substantive appeal on the merits. If he is successful with that, the criminal trial will not resume until after the high court decides what to do with his request for a pause.

If proven, the court wrote, Trump’s efforts to usurp the 2020 presidential election would be an “unprecedented assault on the structure of our government.”

“It would be a striking paradox if the President, who alone is vested with the constitutional duty to ‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, were the sole officer capable of defying those laws with impunity,” they wrote...

poptart loves the dick...

https://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic ... ebcfed14d8
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

So sorry.

I'll have to pay closer attention.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:47 pm

See, now this is the sort of unbiased, non-governmental data I’m talking about.

Stick this link in your browser, or wherever else you find enjoyment. Though I know you won't as you probably won't understand it, so I included the highlight.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/06/credit- ... -says.html

“Debt that has transitioned into “serious delinquency,” or 90 days or more past due, increased across multiple categories during the year, but none more so than credit cards. With a total of $1.13 trillion in debt, credit card debt that moved into serious delinquency amounted to 6.4% in the fourth quarter, a 59% jump from just over 4% at the end of 2022, the New York Fed reported. The quarterly increase at an annualized pace was around 8.5%, New York Fed researchers said.”

This is a solid barometer of our economy – people are struggling with the prices of things, and job layoffs, so they are resorting to credit.

The unemployment figures pitched by your vaunted Dept of Labor ain’t so rosy.

But, I know this won’t convince you, as you are brainwashed by gubmint reporting.

Oh, and this coming from cnbc. You should trust that source, right?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dump encourages Russia to invade NATO allies who don't pay up for his protection racket. What a disgusting, revolting pile of human excrement. Fuck him and fuck every traitor here that would vote for him.

Trump says he’d disregard NATO treaty, urge Russian attacks on U.S. allies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... es-russia/

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?,’” Trump said during a rally at Coastal Carolina University. “I said, ‘You didn’t pay. You’re delinquent.’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

This psychopath cannot be allowed anywhere near the White House. I wonder what his Republican toadies in Congress will say about this.

“Well I didn’t hear about that, so no comment.”

“We have more important business to address, so no comment.” Like blocking any meaningful legislation from moving forward before November.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:29 pm Dump encourages Russia to invade NATO allies who don't pay up for his protection racket. What a disgusting, revolting pile of human excrement. Fuck him and fuck every traitor here that would vote for him.

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?,’” Trump said during a rally at Coastal Carolina University. “I said, ‘You didn’t pay. You’re delinquent.’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.
Trump is an elderly man that has..."a poor memory."
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:29 pm Dump encourages Russia to invade NATO allies who don't pay up for his protection racket. What a disgusting, revolting pile of human excrement. Fuck him and fuck every traitor here that would vote for him.

So you took Trump's words and wrote some fan fiction about it? Obsess much?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:44 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:47 pm

See, now this is the sort of unbiased, non-governmental data I’m talking about.

Stick this link in your browser, or wherever else you find enjoyment. Though I know you won't as you probably won't understand it, so I included the highlight.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/06/credit- ... -says.html

“Debt that has transitioned into “serious delinquency,” or 90 days or more past due, increased across multiple categories during the year, but none more so than credit cards. With a total of $1.13 trillion in debt, credit card debt that moved into serious delinquency amounted to 6.4% in the fourth quarter, a 59% jump from just over 4% at the end of 2022, the New York Fed reported. The quarterly increase at an annualized pace was around 8.5%, New York Fed researchers said.”

This is a solid barometer of our economy – people are struggling with the prices of things, and job layoffs, so they are resorting to credit.

The unemployment figures pitched by your vaunted Dept of Labor ain’t so rosy.

But, I know this won’t convince you, as you are brainwashed by gubmint reporting.

Oh, and this coming from cnbc. You should trust that source, right?
What’s it gonna be shit-for-brains???

CNN, or government data, or your high school textbook, or your echo chamber??

Private debt increases when consumers are confident in their economic situation.

This does not bode well for your orange dictator’s position.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:11 pm

So you took Trump's words and wrote some fan fiction about it? Obsess much?
So you’re on board with Trump on this. Good to know. You really are a traitor.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Trump is a traitor because he will not pledge to send our American sons and daughters to potentially be killed on a foreign battlefield so that the sovereignty of a country that will not pay its common defense obligations is adequately protected.

--Mikey
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 us fine with Trump inviting Putin to invade NATO countries.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:16 am 88 us fine with Trump inviting Putin to invade NATO countries.
As Putin has so often done. Jesus, Mikey. You are smarter than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8Jd9hC91c
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:34 am
Mikey wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:16 am 88 us fine with Trump inviting Putin to invade NATO countries.
As Putin has so often done. Jesus, Mikey. You are smarter than this.
When did Putin invade a NATO country?

But you’re OK with Trump inviting him to.

Jesus 88. You should be smarter than this