You feeling alright, Bill?

:smile:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by Bill in Houston »

Quite good.

I was worried you’d post another takeless glass dick.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have chosen not to comment on the war in the middle east, because my takes are "religious" in nature.
Members of this board have a limited appetite for posts like that.

If someone says, "Hey poptart, give me a take on... such and such event," I would be glad to reply.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-03-04/

Sexual violence confirmed by investigators.

“ The team - led by U.N. special envoy for sexual violence in conflict Pramila Patten - visited Israel between Jan. 29 and Feb. 14 on a mission intended to gather, analyze and verify information on sexual violence linked to the Oct. 7 attacks.

"Credible circumstantial information, which may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence, including genital mutilation, sexualized torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, was also gathered," read the 24-page U.N. report.”
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:03 pm https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-03-04/

“ The team - led by U.N. special envoy for sexual violence in conflict Pramila Patten - visited Israel between Jan. 29 and Feb. 14 on a mission intended to gather, analyze and verify information on sexual violence linked to the Oct. 7 attacks.

"Credible circumstantial information, which may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence, including genital mutilation, sexualized torture, or cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, was also gathered," read the 24-page U.N. report.”
This comes as a surprise?
Not that I approve, but you seem to think that Hamas are the only ones doing this.
United Nations experts have called for an investigation into what they described as “credible allegations of egregious human rights violations” against Palestinian women and girls in Gaza and the West Bank by Israeli forces.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/middleea ... index.html

Russian forces are allegedly committing continuous war crimes in Ukraine, including rape and "widespread and systematic" torture, the latest Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Ukraine found.
The Republican party seems to think that this is OK.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/ru ... =103465772
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Israel is doing horrific shit. Obviously so is Russia.

My continuing thread is for all the boneheads defending Hamas. Defending the common people of Gaza is one thing, but suggesting Hamas has any benevolent side is what provoked my posts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I'm not sure who is actually defending Hamas. Criticizing Israel is not the same as defending Hamas. It also doesn't make you an anti-semite, in spite of what LuxuryFiat might have you believe.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:55 pm Criticizing Israel is not the same as defending Hamas. It also doesn't make you an anti-semite, in spite of what LuxuryFiat might have you believe.
I agree 100%.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:00 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:03 pm https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-03-04/

This comes as a surprise?
Not that I approve, but you seem to think that Hamas are the only ones doing this.
United Nations experts have called for an investigation into what they described as “credible allegations of egregious human rights violations” against Palestinian women and girls in Gaza and the West Bank by Israeli forces.

Wow.

What a load of shit!

You're as bad as the Trumpers when it comes to made up lies.

You are quoting the UN.

Yeah, the same UN that took part in the attacks on Israel on Oct. 7th and got caught.

The UN is one of the most anti-Semitic organizations in the World.

You taking the word of the UN is like Trumpers taking the word of the Orange idiot as the truth.

That's pretty embarrassing as well as ignorant on your part, amigo.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Israel says its work is done at Al-Shifa Hospital.
:shock:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:18 am

Wow.

What a load of shit!

You're as bad as the Trumpers when it comes to made up lies.

You are quoting the UN.

Yeah, the same UN that took part in the attacks on Israel on Oct. 7th and got caught.

The UN is one of the most anti-Semitic organizations in the World.

You taking the word of the UN is like Trumpers taking the word of the Orange idiot as the truth.

That's pretty embarrassing as well as ignorant on your part, amigo.
[/quote]

Heavy lifting trying to fit Trump into the anti-Israel crowd...but you're a twit so carry on....

Democrats Didn’t Just Denigrate Easter With ‘Transgender Day of Visibility,' but Digs at Israel

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) - On this Easter, let’s ponder Netanyahu’s indiscriminate bombing of Gaza, which has killed more than 20,000 women and children, and his restriction of humanitarian aid, which has pushed Palestinians to the brink of famine.

In another post in the thread, Merkley went after the United States as well, demanding "we must also recognize that America is complicit in this tragedy by resupplying Israel with bombs and failing to use America’s leverage to increase aid delivered into Gaza."

Biden, as he laid out on the day of his State of the Union address on March 8, has been insistent about providing aid to Gaza civilians, despite how it has been hijacked by Hamas and sold on the black market.

The third post in the thread urged "let’s push Team Biden to do better," as an attack on the president from the left, despite how Biden has already been looking to abandon Israel, especially to appease his anti-Israel base ahead of the election. This is especially in recent weeks when it comes to supporting Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's (D-NY) speech calling for new elections to oust Netanyahu.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:18 am

Wow.

E UNUM PLURIBUS
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Are you retarded?

A stroke, maybe?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:15 pm Are you retarded?

A stroke, maybe?
Why is ubb like a foreign language to Seer? How long have you bee posting here, Seer?

Dump: "I love the poorly educated!"
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Israel had to know they’d be roundly condemned for hitting those food trucks. WTF were they thinking?!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:51 pm Israel had to know they’d be roundly condemned for hitting those food trucks. WTF were they thinking?!
They don't give a flying fuck. Like the west will stop providing arms to them over a few dead humanitarians.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

You do know that all that aid is going to hamas, right?

Unreal.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I continue to hold Hamas accountable for every injured and/or dead Gaza resident.

I’m certain that the civilized world was awaiting my opinion with bated breath.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Uhh, are things about to escalate in Israel? Maybe this should go in the Doom thread.

Link
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If Iran attacks Israel, expect Israel to destroy Iran’s nuke mountain either alone or with our direct assistance.

We should have allowed Israel to level that area a long time ago.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Roux wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:29 pm Uhh, are things about to escalate in Israel? Maybe this should go in the Doom thread.

Link
#doom
#monday
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:46 pm
Roux wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:29 pm Uhh, are things about to escalate in Israel? Maybe this should go in the Doom thread.

Link
#doom
#monday

Monday
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Israel don't play...

It's coming soon.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Obviously no one wants a major conflagration, but Israel needs to kick some Persian ass.

Ideally Israel takes out all the ayatollahs, the Iranian people are freed from the fundamentalist regime, and Iran settles down and coexists with the Saudis and the Israelis. Forgive the stereotyping, but, based on quite a few Iranians I know, they are good people. Smart people. Not a people who hate the rest of the world. For that reason, I hate to see Israel blow the shit outta the place. However, I would love to see all Iran’s nuke facilities blown away, along with their military.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:41 pm Image
Those dudes look pissed. Did Cuda forget the corn nuts or something?
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Rootbeer wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:13 pm
Zev just told Larry, Moe's & Curly that he forgot the cream cheese for their bagels.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:12 pm Obviously no one wants a major conflagration, but Israel needs to kick some Persian ass.

Ideally Israel takes out all the ayatollahs, the Iranian people are freed from the fundamentalist regime, and Iran settles down and coexists with the Saudis and the Israelis. Forgive the stereotyping, but, based on quite a few Iranians I know, they are good people. Smart people. Not a people who hate the rest of the world. For that reason, I hate to see Israel blow the shit outta the place. However, I would love to see all Iran’s nuke facilities blown away, along with their military.
Persia was one of the most advanced civilizations in the world, as were others in the area.

Then The Religion of Peace got ahold of the reigns.

Time for the Jews to teach them that picking an airwar fight with them is a bad idea.

They are the folks who buy our most advanced fighters in the world and trick them out to make them even better. Gonna be a long day for some fucker in an F-14 that hasn't had proper factory support since 1978.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:27 pm
Rootbeer wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:13 pm
Zev just told Larry, Moe's & Curly that he forgot the cream cheese for their bagels.
:lol:
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:28 pm Gonna be a long day for some fucker in an F-14 that hasn't had proper factory support since 1978.
Actually it's going to be super easy. Barely an inconvenience.

/s/

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Iran, you're on the clock...

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If Iran chooses to respond this time, they’ll regret it. Israel can crush them…if it’s just the two of them going at each other.
JPGettysburg
Crack Whore

Post by JPGettysburg »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 pm If Iran chooses to respond this time, they’ll regret it. Israel can crush them…if it’s just the two of them going at each other.
The current administration being run by left-wing extremists, reversed president trump's historic foreign policy, and began funding these state sponsors of terrorism. How is this not treasonous?