Jury orders Trump to pay $83 million for defaming columnist E. Jean Carroll

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/26/12266263 ... tion-trial

rotf...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dump stuck his fingers in her vagina? What a sick pile of human waste. Even worse piles of human excrement are the shitbags who post here who'll vote for him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:01 pm Jury orders Trump to pay $83 million for defaming columnist E. Jean Carroll

https://www.npr.org/2024/01/26/12266263 ... tion-trial

rotf...
I can't wait for the judge to drop the hammer on his attorney, Alina Habba.

#FAFO
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:47 pm Dump stuck his fingers in her vagina? What a sick pile of human waste. Even worse piles of human excrement are the shitbags who post here who'll vote for him.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

All he had to do was keep his fucking pie hole shut. He could have chosen to not talk about her and save himself $83million, but he couldn’t help himself.

The moron is so pompous and arrogant, along with thinking rules don’t apply to him. I doubt that an $83MM judgement against him will make him change in any way.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am All he had to do was keep his fucking pie hole shut. He could have chosen to not talk about her and save himself $83million, but he couldn’t help himself.

The moron is so pompous and arrogant, along with thinking rules don’t apply to him. I doubt that an $83MM judgement against him will make him change in any way.
Agree 100%. The POS is his own worst enemy.

We absolutely cannot have either Trump or Biden in the White House again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am I doubt that an $83MM judgement against him will make him change in any way.
I doubt he'll pay a single dime of this judgement. Can't get blood from a stone.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:22 am We absolutely cannot have either Trump or Biden in the White House again.
Another one of Sam's false equivalencies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:00 pm I can't wait for the judge to drop the hammer on his attorney, Alina Habba.
What did his lawyer do? Other than look like his daughter. Who he wants to have sex with.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:21 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am I doubt that an $83MM judgement against him will make him change in any way.
I doubt he'll pay a single dime of this judgement. Can't get blood from a stone.
Yeah it certainly won’t be paid willingly. However he does own many well-known and readily identifiable properties. All of which can have a lien slapped on them. He’ll pay something. Which is really the whole point. Dump losing. Again.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Donald Dump can't file an appeal until he posts a bond in excess of the judgement. (not that I have any idea of what legitimate grounds for an appeal).
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:23 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:00 pm I can't wait for the judge to drop the hammer on his attorney, Alina Habba.
What did his lawyer do? Other than look like his daughter. Who he wants to have sex with.
Not this past Thursday but the week before she told the judge that she wouldn't be able to show the next day because members of her family were sick and she was getting sick herself. So the judge excused her. The next day a pic was posted online of she & a MAGA supporter at a party the night before.

Lying to a judge is NEVER a good idea.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:22 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:22 am We absolutely cannot have either Trump or Biden in the White House again.
How so?

They’re both fucked up as hell, so there’s that.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:53 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:22 pm
How so?

They’re both fucked up as hell, so there’s that.
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sam is the perfect embodiment of the wisdom of Grace Slick.

Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.

The White Knight has been talking backwards for some time now, so remember what the dormouse said.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump Aide Peter Navarro Sentenced To Four Months In Prison In House Jan. 6 Contempt Case

A federal judge on Thursday sentenced former Trump White House official Peter Navarro to four months in prison on two counts of contempt of Congress—a lighter sentence than the Justice Department was seeking—after Navarro refused to comply with a subpoena from the House Jan. 6 Committee...

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am Trump Aide Peter Navarro Sentenced To Four Months In Prison In House Jan. 6 Contempt Case

A federal judge on Thursday sentenced former Trump White House official Peter Navarro to four months in prison on two counts of contempt of Congress—a lighter sentence than the Justice Department was seeking—after Navarro refused to comply with a subpoena from the House Jan. 6 Committee...

Dude has been an arrogant POS ever since he was a failed (0 for 5) politician in San Diego.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:44 am Trump Aide Peter Navarro Sentenced To Four Months In Prison In House Jan. 6 Contempt Case

How much time was Eric Holder sentenced to for defying a Congressional subpoena? Just curious.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:05 am

How much time was Eric Holder sentenced to for defying a Congressional subpoena? Just curious.
Gym Jordan?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ex-Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg Reportedly Negotiating Plea Deal

As part of the deal, Weisselberg would have to admit he perjured himself on the stand in October 2023 in former President
Donald Trump’s civil fraud trial and that he lied under oath while being interviewed by the New York Attorney General’s office,
the New York Times reported.

The lawsuit the allegations against Weisselberg stem from was brought by the New York Attorney General and accused Trump,
his children and business associates of committing fraud by lying about the value of assets for personal gain.

A guilty plea would mark Weisselberg’s second guilty plea recently, as he pleaded guilty to criminal charges in 2022 when he
was convicted of tax evasion.

15. That’s how many criminal tax fraud charges Weisselberg pleaded guilty to in 2022, when he admitted he had conspired to
avoid paying taxes on corporate benefits...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollybohan ... f5db8d27a5
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:22 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:55 am All he had to do was keep his fucking pie hole shut. He could have chosen to not talk about her and save himself $83million, but he couldn’t help himself.

SMH to see an otherwise coherent poster display TDS symptoms in some weird effort to apparently find commonality with those actively on the side of evil corruption that would lead to the end of the US as we knew it simply because the option against that evil has personality quirks they find off-putting.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

The Seer wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:38 am

SMH to see an otherwise coherent poster display TDS symptoms in some weird effort to apparently find commonality with those actively on the side of evil corruption that would lead to the end of the US as we knew it simply because the option against that evil has personality quirks they find off-putting.
The person with TDS would be you. Defending a guy who not only has 91 felony indictments (so far), including one indictment that came from a grand jury that was comprised of voters from a very red state...and yet you're felating him. Obviously you're gulping down the koolaid.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Seer wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:38 am

I like a lot of the moves Trump made, but he’s a reactionary egocentric wildcard. I simply don’t trust him.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Seer is just hoping that Trump will grab his pussy someday.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

A girl can dream…
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Seer wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:50 am Image
The far left’s dream team.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Not sure why these gentlemen left for California so fast.

They probably could have sued NYC (and WON) for having to deal with these cops getting in the way of their fists and kicks.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Looks like the starting lineup for a pickup basketball team. But if Seer is posting it, must be some far right nonsense he saw on Newsmax or OAN.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:30 pm
Looks like the starting lineup for a pickup basketball team. But if Seer is posting it, must be some far right nonsense he saw on Newsmax or OAN.
Nope. These are just a few of the criminals our president insists on importing.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:35 pm
Nope. These are just a few of the criminals our president insists on importing.
Yep.

I say we send Screw Michigan to tell the slain officer's family that it was all just a far right conspiracy, and that everything is okay.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:35 pm Nope. These are just a few of the criminals our president insists on importing.
Sorry, I don't watch Newsmax or OAN. Why doesn't someone post a link to a legitimate news source so the non whackjobs who post here can weigh in?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:52 pm Yep.

I say we send Screw Michigan to tell the slain officer's family that it was all just a far right conspiracy, and that everything is okay.
Can't run on the economy, so might as well try to whip low education voters into a frenzy over immigration. Moar racism!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:31 pm

Can't run on the economy, so might as well try to whip low education voters into a frenzy over immigration. Moar racism!
What warped bubble are you in? The economy is still in the shitter and will be through 24 at least.

Oh that’s right, you get your economic reporting from our vaunted left wing media.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Screwy is a tool of the machine. He repeats talking points like a good little soldier in the hope that massah will gift the slaves a barrel of salted pork.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:29 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:35 pm Nope. These are just a few of the criminals our president insists on importing.
Sorry, I don't watch Newsmax or OAN. Why doesn't someone post a link to a legitimate news source so the non whackjobs who post here can weigh in?
I saw video of the attack on NewsNation. It’s likely been on every channel other than MSNBC. If they’ve shown it, I’m shocked. But good for them if they have.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:31 pm

How do you connect concern over illegal immigration with racism?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:33 pm
The economy is still in the shitter and will be through 24 at least.
So, what indicators are you using to come up with this obviously well-informed conclusion?

:popcorn:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:06 pm How do you connect concern over illegal immigration with racism?
Canadians overstay their visas quite frequently but I don't hear you or your ilk complaining about them.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Sven Golly wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:33 pm
What warped bubble are you in? The economy is still in the shitter and will be through 24 at least.

Oh that’s right, you get your economic reporting from our vaunted left wing media.
There’s no need for any media to expose you as an idiot.

Fact: US has more jobs than at any other point in history.

Fact: US has added significant numbers of new jobs for 36 consecutive months.

Fact: US GDP is at an all time high.

Fact: US energy production is at a record high.

Fact: US stock market is at an all time record high.

Fact: US wages are increasing faster than inflation.

The only thing you’ve got is lies. Dumbass.