Quality posters of CFB posted here....

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Re: Quality posters of CFB posted here....

Post by Ken »

I'm back in if we can get the ball rolling again.
My Nittany Lions are getting almost zero press and I'm not sure why. Probably the black belly of a cloud of OSU/Michigan pub is too overhanging. With that said, I'd probably slightly favor either of them over PSU right now... but close to a toss up, imo. Really looking forward to the OSU matchup later in Oct. Both should be undefeated unless one or the other shits the bed against vastly overmatched opponents... which I don't suspect will happen. PSU beats OSU and the Lions have a clear path to the CFP.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Ken wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:24 am My Nittany Lions are getting almost zero press and I'm not sure why.
It’s because Franklin typically craps out in the big games. PSU hasn’t beaten Ohio State since 2016. Only won in the Horseshoe twice since joining the B1G.

They certainly have the talent to get to the CFP this year. Their defense has been really impressive. The matchups with tOSU and scUM will be telling.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

L45B wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:40 pm Only won in the Horseshoe twice since joining the B1G.
how many other teams have won TWICE in the horseshoe since PSU joined the BIG? maybe MIchigan?

just a question, not a provocation or talking shit......can't be that many as good as Ohio State has been. Maybe Michigan and who else is possible?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Laxplayer wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm It's been a long ass time for many of us from back in the day. Shaz, Jimmy Meds, Greg in PG, Bravefan, Buckeye_inSC, Frisco Aggie....tons of great conversations........Wish this was still a thing.
decent circle jerk, is cement head, frisco still selling hot sauces?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Ken wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:24 am I'm back in if we can get the ball rolling again.
My Nittany Lions are getting almost zero press and I'm not sure why. Probably the black belly of a cloud of OSU/Michigan pub is too overhanging. With that said, I'd probably slightly favor either of them over PSU right now... but close to a toss up, imo. Really looking forward to the OSU matchup later in Oct. Both should be undefeated unless one or the other shits the bed against vastly overmatched opponents... which I don't suspect will happen. PSU beats OSU and the Lions have a clear path to the CFP.
Whatever became of psufan? There was a time he walked with the legends in here....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Adelpiero wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:28 pm
Laxplayer wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:44 pm It's been a long ass time for many of us from back in the day. Shaz, Jimmy Meds, Greg in PG, Bravefan, Buckeye_inSC, Frisco Aggie....tons of great conversations........Wish this was still a thing.
decent circle jerk, is cement head, frisco still selling hot sauces?
YO!

OU/Mizzou is having a pretty good rivalry growing via Twitter/X... Mizzou getting Nwaneri over OU and starting to wrestle back in-state recruits (after losing out to Adebwore last year)..

Can't wait to make a road trip up there next year!
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

Well, if the bands start to enter the portal..

I know we can talk about the highlights Disney/ESPN shows of their women sideline reporters when they played football, so moisty.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Just saw that.

Even the sideline chick seemed annoyed.