Never Go Full Retard

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Never Go Full Retard

Post by mvscal »

"We have a governor – a governor – an elected official in the state of Texas, that is placing families on buses without shoes, cold, wet, tired, hungry, afraid, traumatized," Johnson said. "And then they come to the city of Chicago where we have homelessness, we have mental health clinics that have been shut down and closed, you have people who are seeking employment."

He went on to argue, "The governor of Texas needs to take a look in the mirror of the chaos that he is causing for this country. This is not just a Chicago dynamic, he is attacking our country."

https://rumble.com/v4241ct-chicago-mayo ... b1DBIumzoo
He is attacking our country with....what exactly? Let's see, hmm. Ah, here it is.

Evidently, he is "attacking our country" with the horde of illegal aliens that Joetato's shambolic administration is spraying into the country like a 3rd base coach waving a runner to home plate. Or, in Chicago's case, a self-proclaimed sanctuary city.

You have gone full retard.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Re: Never Go Full Retard

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Rack it.

These lefties signal Sanctuary City virtues to their hopey-changey moron voters and then wonder why the stiff dick of reality is showing up unlubed.

Leftists are fucking morons. Always. Including the dumbasses on this board.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

I have had big times in Chicago and San Francisco. Two of my favorite cities in the world. I imagine that i’ll never go back to either one.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:50 am Rack it.

These lefties signal Sanctuary City virtues to their hopey-changey moron voters and then wonder why the stiff dick of reality is showing up unlubed.

Yeah you Nazis are much better people. Fuck off traitor.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:50 am

I see you’re trying to replace Keirland as the board’s #1 political waste of time.

Nice work. Traitor.

Edit: Shit…K beat me to it. But only by a few minutes…
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just stand back and watch the world burn Mikey. No reason for YOU to lift a finger from your nice little Bubble.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sure. Spamming a message board can solve all of our problems. Carry on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Or you could just suck Nazi dick and call me out instead. Sounds like a winning plan Neville.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Or I could just ignore you, because you’re not worth the time it takes to read your shiteating spam.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Fucking hell... is this asswipe back?
Just as this place was on an uptick... down the drain again.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Biggie wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:05 am I have had big times in Chicago and San Francisco. Two of my favorite cities in the world. I imagine that i’ll never go back to either one.
And what made those memorable “big times “?

And what has prevented the reoccurrence?
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Good points, Bill. I never thought of it that way.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I haven't been to Chicago for about 20 years so I can't speak for that city. But SF is still one of the greatest places to visit. Wouldn't want to live there, for many reasons (I grew up about 35 miles south in Palo Alto). It seriously isn't the shithole that a lot of people would have you believe. And a lot of great places to visit in the surrounding area. I went to my 50 year HS reunion up there in September, including taking in a Giants/Padres game with my oldest best friend, and had an absolute gas for the four days I was there.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

SF and Chi town are both great places. Many good times in both.

I was in each twenty years ago, ten years ago, and two years ago. Changes? Sure. Still fun cities for all the great things they offer.

I suppose some sensitive cunts get annoyed over a media report and decide they won’t visit. Whatever, both towns are still great.
trevvie
Crack Whore

Post by trevvie »

SF is beautiful. And the people are basically pretty nice. They are trying to keep the touristy areas semi-nice. You still see some homeless, mental drugees. I would go back to SF again and again to visit, would not live there. There are about a dozen other cities in California I'd rather live in.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Went to Philly last year. Walked one block West of Broad Street and was told by a group of cops at a gas station that if I walked two blocks north or south I wouldn't survive the night. It was 6pm.

Cops continued telling us they no longer investigate most crimes. They'll file a report but unless it's a murder or carjacking they don't investigate. They don't have the manpower. I asked about changes in law enforcement he would like to see. He said the state might as well legalize all drugs because they don't treat drugs as crimes anymore. Parts of the city are nicknamed "Zombieville" because of the fentanyl.

Sounds lovely, doesn't it? Bill should definitely go for a walk off Broad street and prove how safe and fun it is.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Hi trev. :redban:
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Rootbeer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:23 am Bill should definitely go for a walk off Broad street and prove how safe and fun it is.
Bill’s from Houston. He thinks that the Gimp from Pulp Fiction and Theon Greyjoy were whiners.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Biggie wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:04 am Hi trev. :redban:
Yeah Hi trev!

Good to see you on

:drink:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rootbeer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:23 am Went to Philly last year. Walked one block West of Broad Street and was told by a group of cops at a gas station that if I walked two blocks north or south I wouldn't survive the night.

Sounds lovely, doesn't it? Bill should definitely go for a walk off Broad street and prove how safe and fun it is.
Except that the discussion was about Chicago and San Francisco. Last time I checked neither one was being called Philly.

Also, the discussion was about visiting. I won’t argue that the situation is bad in some cities. It is and always has been to a certain degree, There always have been dangerous neighborhoods in all cities anywhere. Maybe when you “visit” you should avoid those areas. There tend not to be a lot of attractions there anyway.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Hi trev.

We would feel all *tingly* if you would stop by the NFL Forum and get 3 picks IN for the games this weekend.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Biggie wrote:
Rootbeer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:23 am Bill should definitely go for a walk off Broad street and prove how safe and fun it is.
Bill’s from Houston. He thinks that the Gimp from Pulp Fiction and Theon Greyjoy were whiners.
This is solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Never Go Full Retard

Post by Go Coogs' »

When I go to San Fran, I always introduce myself as a native Texan that works for one of worlds largest plastics producers. They seem to take it pretty well.

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rootbeer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:23 am Went to Philly last year. Walked one block West of Broad Street and was told by a group of cops at a gas station that if I walked two blocks north or south I wouldn't survive the night. It was 6pm.

Cops continued telling us they no longer investigate most crimes. They'll file a report but unless it's a murder or carjacking they don't investigate. They don't have the manpower. I asked about changes in law enforcement he would like to see. He said the state might as well legalize all drugs because they don't treat drugs as crimes anymore. Parts of the city are nicknamed "Zombieville" because of the fentanyl.

Where exactly in Philly were you? Broad is a pretty long street. Also, Philly cops are notoriously racist and lazy so no surprise there that they'd give you rather inaccurate information.

I was in Philly last year for a basketball game at St Joe's and spent some time puttering around Center City before and after the game. While the subway was totally nuts and reeked of poverty transportation, it wasn't unsafe. Neither was Center City. There is a lot of North and West Philly that get a bad rap and are perfectly fine neighborhoods. There are other parts of North Philly like Kensington that deserve its rep and probably isn't good places for strangers to be after dark.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:00 pm Image
I laughed. All Devo resets get a RACK.

"It takes a worried man
To sing a worried song
I might be worried now
But I won't be worried long."
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

trevvie wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:01 am SF is beautiful. And the people are basically pretty nice.

What's going on here?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

California going full retard.

The Wealth Tax is moving through the Cali State House
The bill would impose an annual excise tax of 1.5% on the worldwide net worth of every full- and part-year California resident that exceeds $1 billion, starting this tax year. Come Jan. 1, 2026, the state would tax wealth that exceeds $50 million at a rate of 1% each year, with an additional 0.5% tax on assets valued at more than $1 billion.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Dude looks like a Sleestack.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Newsome knows g0d dam well that his hyper rich buddies won’t pay that.

People with that sort of wealth have the ability to shelter it.

The real money is in the middle class. The more he squeezes them, the more they flee to Nashville, Austin or Miami.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Newsom has stated numerous times that he’s against a “wealth” tax, and he will probably veto it if it’s passed. By putting his picture at the top of that article the WSJ are just furthering their role as another Murdoch owned mouthpiece for the Republican knuckle dragging MAGA shitstains, well exemplified by HPG.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Biggie wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:04 am ooooh dear, all these places are soooo scary. I'm too afraid to leave the basement.
Rootbeer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:23 am It's ok, 'lil buddy. you can cuddle with me. Ain't no people here, only many sheep!!
Python wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:13 am but are day all purddy?
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:34 pm who cares. Fuck em. Fuck all of em.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

That's a good try, Bill.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

And the lefties nod their heads and mumble something about releasing violent criminals to better society because it's a good thing for their insulated virtue signaling apparently...

Obviously a pure coincidence almost ALL the blue-run major metro areas have crime through the roof.

Maybe your search for "victims" would be easier with these type decisions...but hey, as long as Jamil & Maliki are free to roam and kill, all is good...

Just a small sample in recent news displaying the lefts total disregard for public safety while they holler to the victims & families affected that they should appreciate "equity" from their equity saturated gated communities.....

https://wirepoints.org/chicago-criminal ... irepoints/

Chicago criminals out on probation/parole/pretrial release continue violence in 2024 – Wirepoints
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

wirepoints.org

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.