Gloom in Soonerville?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

Gloom in Soonerville?

Post by The Seer »

Moby, oumo, war stoops?

"The Oklahoma Sooners may be in BIG trouble for next season...

Since the opening of the Transfer Portal, the Sooners have lost their ENTIRE Offensive Line 👀

This was capped off last night by Cayden Green, a True Freshman Starter for OU, entering the Portal. He was expected to be the FUTURE of the OL, but reportedly left for NIL opportunities 💸

Don't forget that OU already lost their Star QB Dillon Gabriel & Offensive Coordinator as well...

This means that Oklahoma is going into the SEC with a 1st year QB, New Offensive Coordinator, & an entirely new Offensive Line 😬

OU's 2024 Schedule features 7 teams that are currently ranked in the CFP Top 25 😳

The Sooners may be in PRISON next season 🔐"

Misery loves company...and Chip Kelly U needs company....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: Gloom in Soonerville?

Post by Moby Dick »

4 going pro...1 transfer (of the starters)

the story is clickbait from someone who has no clue about the behind-the-scenes at OU.

Cayden Green leaving is definitely a kick in the balls. He and his family are fucking cowards and it's a surefire sign of another school poaching.

Will be a rough first year in the SEC that's for sure. Bill B. is still an elite O-Line coach and I have faith he'll find pieces to fill the spots.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

No 2 schools coming in would have gotten me as fired up about next year as OU and UT. Absolutely perfect additions to the SEC. Geography, tradition, history, quality.

I can’t wait for next season to kick off!

I know they’ll miss some longtime rivals and trips, but Sooner and Longhorn fans will love visiting Auburn, Athens, Oxford and Nashville.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:19 am

I know they’ll miss some longtime rivals and trips, but Sooner and Longhorn fans will love visiting Auburn, Athens, Oxford and Nashville.
:bode:

I noticed you left out Baton Rouge. Yea, I don't ever see myself marking it on the calender as a destination I "must see". Degenerates.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sorry about changing the subject in your thread.

I wasn’t gonna list every SEC city, but I think you guys will enjoy your new destinations for the most part.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:59 pm Sorry about changing the subject in your thread.

I wasn’t gonna list every SEC city, but I think you guys will enjoy your new destinations for the most part.
no worries, man! I can't wait to make a few trips. Pretty sure I'll be going to The Grove in '24 and I'm pretty stoked.

Maybe I'll even get OUMO out of traveling retirement to go with. :lol:
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Moby Dick wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:14 pm

I noticed you left out Baton Rouge. Yea, I don't ever see myself marking it on the calender as a destination I "must see". Degenerates.
There's a reason why Baton Rouge is widely recognized as one of the best places to watch a college football game. Perhaps when you get over being butthurt about 63-28 in the semi-finals and 21-14 in the championship game, you'll come to BR and see for yourself.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Roux wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:03 pm
Moby Dick wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:14 pm

There's a reason why Baton Rouge is widely recognized as one of the best places to watch a college football game. Perhaps when you get over being butthurt about 63-28 in the semi-finals and 21-14 in the championship game, you'll come to BR and see for yourself.

No. I don’t think I will.