It's Christmas Bonus Season!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

It's Christmas Bonus Season!

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

I give my employees half a paycheck as a Christmas Bonus. They get it with their check on the 20th of November, so 2 weeks ago. Does that seem like a reasonable amount? I ask because among my 20 person crew, only one of them said thanks. If I cut out bonuses next year I wonder if they would notice. Ungrateful fucks. I put up with them driving my rigs into the fucking ditch and don't say shit when I drop a few extra grand into their crown royal fund?

Maybe this is how Jesus felt.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: It's Christmas Bonus Season!

Post by Mikey »

They're nothing but a bunch of dirt rats anyway. What do you expect?

:lol:

That being said, I used to work for a small company (maybe 35 total employees) but the owner always gave out pretty generous bonuses (depending on how the company was faring), which most of us definitely acknowledged, as well as put on a Christmas party at a local high end restaurant with all food and booze paid for. He also loved being Santa during the gift exchange where you'd pick numbers out of a hat to choose among wrapped gifts, or claim one that somebody else had already taken and unwrapped, after which they could pick another. This would go on for hours with much hilarity.

We were bought out in 2019 by a national company (our owner made sure I had a pile of stock options before that happened). There was barely any budget for bonuses or Christmas parties after that, but our former owner (now the division VP) picked up the tab himself for our traditional party. Dude was hard headed and could, at times, be a bitch to work for. But he always backed us up and made sure to take care of his employees.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: It's Christmas Bonus Season!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I have never in my career received a Christmas bonus. Then again, I'm a lowly jizzmopper, so I've never expected one.

EDIT: Wait, take that back. The dentist I worked for in high school (and Mgo worked for after me) gave me a Christmas bonus once.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.