Koko B1

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67436154
..Our visit was tightly controlled; we had very limited time on the ground and were not able to speak to doctors or patients there...

...Israeli forces are still searching for the tunnels beneath the hospital that they believe Hamas fighters may have withdrawn to, perhaps with some of the hostages....

...After almost 24 hours securing and searching the hospital, Israel says it has found weapons and other equipment that could help provide information on both Hamas fighters and the hostages. But it has its hands on neither.

This building has become a central focus of Israel's war, described as a key command centre, even potentially the "beating heart" of Hamas operations.

And in the brutal information war that tails this conflict, this is Israel's moment of truth.
https://x.com/ToryFibs/status/1725554439849734479?s=20

to view the bbc video of the summary of their visit. Your thoughts?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1700239406545711.webm

Hamas refraining from shooting Israelis moving their wounded.

Israel has lost the P R war.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

From an article in the LA Times about the reassembling of bodies of Jews slaughtered on October 7:

“This is a piece of something that looks like charcoal,” he said. “But then you see it through a CT scan, and you see two spines, one of an adult and one of someone younger, maybe 10 or 12 years old. And two sets of ribs. You can see they are roped around with this metal wire. These were people who were hugging one another and burned while they were tied together. It might be a parent and a child.”
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Palestinian civilians in Gaza celebrating as Hamas brings back hostages and bodies of Israeli civilians murdered on October 7th.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1 ... _&ref_url=

Animals.

Looks like all of Gaza celebrated the Oct 7 massacre. Now it's their turn to become victims.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If Hamas insists on utilizing non-targetable hospitals and civilians as protection in a cowardly fashion, they should get used to having their asses blasted as well as the asses of civilians they throw under the bus.

Yahya Sinwar and his cohorts knew this would be the result of their cowardly attack on October 7. They don’t gara about the Palestinians.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

A four day pause, with no intention to seek a peaceful resolution, feels offensive. Why four days? Why now? For whom? Then what?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Long way to go if the intent is to cripple Hamas.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

This morning’s Hamas attack at a Jerusalem bus stop shows clearly that Hamas has zero interest in this war stopping.

Israel has much work to do to eliminate the animals.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sam wrote:the animals

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Hamas terrorists surrender to the IDF as fierce fighting resumes in Gaza

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Saudi is Pro-Israel

Conversation

Amjad Taha أمجد طه
@amjadt25
Ending #Hamas is non-negotiable; it's a must. No protest, election, NGO, or anything will prevent it. In the Middle East, we desire victory over Hamas, Gaza's terrorist group, and Iran's proxy. Let's secure this victory and minimize civilian casualties.

History repeats itself, as the world couldn't achieve peace with Nazis in Germany or ISIS in Syria and Iraq, so why expect #Israel to tolerate Hamas? #HamasislSIS
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Blend cooked, drained and rinsed chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a high-speed blender until very smooth, adding water as needed. Serve with warm pita.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:58 am Blend cooked, drained and rinsed chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a high-speed blender until very smooth, adding water as needed. Serve with warm pita.
Sounds wonderful.

Pulled pork on toasted buns, homemade cole slaw, potato salad.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67629181

IB...thoughts?

Police have privately shown journalists a single horrific testimony that they filmed of a woman who was at the Nova festival site during the attack.
She describes seeing Hamas fighters gang rape a woman and mutilate her, before the last of her attackers shot her in the head as he continued to rape her.

In the video, the woman known as Witness S mimes the attackers picking up and passing the victim from one to another.
"She was alive," the witness says. "She was bleeding from her back."
She goes on to detail how the men cut off parts of the victim's body during the assault.
"They sliced her breast and threw it on the street," she says. "They were playing with it."

Videos filmed by Hamas include footage of one woman, handcuffed and taken hostage with cuts to her arms and a large patch of blood staining the seat of her trousers.
In others, women carried away by the fighters appear to be naked or semi-clothed.
Multiple photographs from the sites after the attack show the bodies of women naked from the waist down, or with their underwear ripped to one side, legs splayed, with signs of trauma to their genitals and legs.
"It really feels like Hamas learned how to weaponise women's bodies from ISIS [the Islamic State group] in Iraq, from cases in Bosnia," said Dr Cochav Elkayam-Levy, a legal expert at the Davis Institute of International Relations at Hebrew University.
"It brings me chills just to know the details that they knew about what to do to women: cut their organs, mutilate their genitals, rape. It's horrifying to know this."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:58 am Blend cooked, drained and rinsed chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a high-speed blender until very smooth, adding water as needed. Serve with warm pita.
I like to add a little cumin.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:29 pm
Definitely cumin. It's part of the basic recipe. Tahini is also stupid easy to make and much cheaper than buying it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:52 pm
Definitely cumin. It's part of the basic recipe. Tahini is also stupid easy to make and much cheaper than buying it.
Can Mikey get it at the farmer's market?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:55 pm

Doubtless only the finest artisnal seasame seeds from deserts/jungles of Sudan hand picked and sorted with the utmost care by child slave laborers who can only dream of one day having a delicious schmear of tahini sauce on their tree bark sandos.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:19 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:55 pm

Doubtless only the finest artisnal seasame seeds from deserts/jungles of Sudan hand picked and sorted with the utmost care by child slave laborers who can only dream of one day having a delicious schmear of tahini sauce on their tree bark sandos.
This sounds good but how do they grind the seeds? I need an 8 year old on a donkey powering a milling stone while his drunk dad yells from the doorway or don't even try putting a "hand crafted" label on it.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Just for you I’m sure they could be convinced to add some cum in cumin to it.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

I’m not sure my Hamas/Humus joke landed correctly.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:43 amI’m not sure my Hamas/Humus joke landed correctly.
"I see everything twice!"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:07 pm Image
If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

L45B wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:16 am If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?
Are you writing a country song?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

UN general assembly DEMANDS cease fire between Israel and Hamas.

Good luck with that. That would be a victory for Hamas’s murderers and rapists. Better not happen.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:04 amUN general assembly DEMANDS cease fire between Israel and Hamas.
Or what?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:12 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:04 amUN general assembly DEMANDS cease fire between Israel and Hamas.
Or what?
I'm sure a variety of unpaid interns are drafting sternly worded resolutions as we speak. The onslaught of missives is going to devastate both armies.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Proof God is Pro-Israel...

Moment Turkish MP collapses in parliament after condemning Israel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Allah.html

Too funny.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Article 13 of the 1988 revised Hamas Charter reads:

There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer to the Palestinian question.

Article 18 defines womens’ roles as being homemakers and child-rearers.

Makes defending Hamas a little tougher, doesn’t it, IB?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:19 pm Article 13 of the 1988 revised Hamas Charter reads:

There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer to the Palestinian question.

Article 18 defines womens’ roles as being homemakers and child-rearers.

Makes defending Hamas a little tougher, doesn’t it, IB?
Give it a rest. Even Biden is getting tired of Bibi the Butcher indiscriminately bombing and butchering civilians in Gaza. Bibi is just like Putin---using war for political survival.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:59 am
Give it a rest. Even Biden is getting tired of Bibi the Butcher indiscriminately bombing and butchering civilians in Gaza. Bibi is just like Putin---using war for political survival.
No doubt. I wouldn’t be surprised to find that Netanyahu was aware in advance of the October 7 attack. His party has been in trouble for some time and this is his opportunity to rally the nation behind him.

However, Hamas doesn’t GARA about the people they supposedly represent in Gaza. Israel has to use this war to wipe out as much of Hamas as possible.

This shit will never stop anyway.

Nothing anyone does matters. The hatred will remain regardless of continuation or cease fire. Think of how many more kids are being radicalized by this present bombing campaign. But, what does it matter?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am Proof God is Pro-Israel...

Too funny.
Reuters reporting the guy is dead. Lesson learned.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:27 pm
FiatLux wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am Proof God is Pro-Israel...

Too funny.
Reuters reporting the guy is dead. Lesson learned.
I guffawed.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:17 am
L45B wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:16 am If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?
Are you writing a country song?
No, just recycling a classic movie line from an image that you posted.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ma ... r-AA1lDJd4

Huge Hamas tunnel found near Israeli base.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:47 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ma ... r-AA1lDJd4

Huge Hamas tunnel found near Israeli base.

Huge, perhaps, from the perspective of a seething, neo-Maoist dwarf. Hmm. Familiar...
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Saudi knows the truth...

HeavenBound.org

@HeavenBoundOrg
The land of Israel is the ancestral land of the Jewish people since over 3000 years ago. There were no “Palestinians” thousands of years ago living there. The name “Palestine” wasn’t even created until Romans changed the name of “Judea” to “Syria Palestina” around 130AD after a Jewish revolt.

https://twitter.com/HeavenBoundOrg/stat ... _&ref_url=