Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Sam and his 10 years younger wife

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:13 pm Image

How the fuck…
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Sam and his 10 years younger wife

Post by Sudden Sam »

Thought we weren’t supposed to out one another’s personal info. How’d you get that pic of us?!

:bananaS:
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Sam's a love machine. Gotta watch the quiet ones . . .

:drink:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:57 pm Sam's a love machine. Gotta watch the quiet ones . . .

:drink:
Quiet?!?!
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Meaning you don't brag about yourself or good deeds.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:36 pm Meaning you don't brag about yourself or good deeds.
Ah, thanks.

Self effacement is my forte.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Ten years younger? :shock:

Has Sam mentioned that he was 22, and related on his Mama’s side, when they got married?

No problem though. It’s how they roll down in Dixie.

:slap:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:04 am Ten years younger? :shock:

Has Sam mentioned that he was 22, and related on his Mama’s side, when they got married?

No problem though. It’s how they roll down in Dixie.

:slap:
:dance1:

Hey now! Stay outta our business! 😠

Naw. We dated briefly when I was around 30 and she was working for a doctor friend of mine. Went our separate ways, then she chased me down 28 years ago and enticed me to marry her.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

28 years. That’s admirable for sure. 👍

We’re going on 37, which I find hard to fathom. :shock:
But she’s the cradle robber in our case. She’s four years older than I am. Five according to her. Depends on what time of year you ask. 8) :lol:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:16 pm 28 years. That’s admirable for sure. 👍

But she’s the cradle robber in our case. She’s four years older than I am. Five according to her. Depends on what time of year you ask. 8) :lol:
Impressive. You seem to be a damn good guy and I’m sure she’s a good lady.

I had a couple of 4 year practice marriages earlier. Wasn’t intending to do it again, but this blonde hottie persuaded me. It’s been a good run. She’s smart (in spite of marrying me), beautiful, and 100 times more mature than I am. In spite of her being sensible and somewhat serious, I still love the girl. Guess I’ll stick around.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:25 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:16 pm 28 years. That’s admirable for sure. 👍

Impressive. You seem to be a damn good guy and I’m sure she’s a good lady.

I had a couple of 4 year practice marriages earlier. Wasn’t intending to do it again, but this blonde hottie persuaded me. It’s been a good run. She’s smart (in spite of marrying me), beautiful, and 100 times more mature than I am. In spite of her being sensible and somewhat serious, I still love the girl. Guess I’ll stick around.
Thanks Sam, I appreciate that, and back atcha 8) . You and I are both lucky to have found someone we’re compatible with. This is my first (and only) time. Second for her. She actually had a daughter who was in college when we got hitched. Then we went and had two of our own.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

My wife never had any kids and she had to go through some very rough times with my oldest son. To be honest, I’m surprised we made it. She’s tolerated a lot of totally unnecessary bullshit. Fortunately, my boys are doing quite well now.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:39 pm My wife never had any kids and she had to go through some very rough times with my oldest son. To be honest, I’m surprised we made it. She’s tolerated a lot of totally unnecessary bullshit. Fortunately, my boys are doing quite well now.
Kids are hard on their moms. Including the step variety. I'm glad they are doing well now.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I have a stepdaughter who was in college when I married her mom. Then we went and had two of our own. My stepdaughter has always been wonderful, Vera accomplished in the business world. She had two kids of her own and our granddaughter graduated from SMU this year.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:39 pm My wife never had any kids and she had to go through some very rough times with my oldest son. To be honest, I’m surprised we made it. She’s tolerated a lot of totally unnecessary bullshit. Fortunately, my boys are doing quite well now.
Being a step-parent can be a thankless job for a lot of years.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:38 pm
If you suck at being a human like you. The rest of us did fine.

Now fuck off Nazi.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:Being a step-parent can be a thankless job for a lot of years.
True.

A step-parent has to swallow a LOT of b.s., and stay quiet about it.
If not, relationships are fractured.

Also, a step-parent should be aware that down the road, in the long run, the blood parent will love the child more than the blood parent loves the new spouse.
The step parent will be #2 to both child, and spouse
And in many cases, the step-parent will eventually be outright hated by child and/or spouse.

This is reality.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I guess I got lucky.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:47 am
True.

Also, a step-parent should be aware that down the road, in the long run, the blood parent will love the child more than the blood parent loves the new spouse.
And in many cases, the step-parent will eventually be outright hated by child and/or spouse.

This is reality.
Very well put, Pops. I've seen several families mix and grow, and I don't think I have seen the potential problems stated so directly and well as you just did.

You da man
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Roach wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:42 am
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:47 am
True.

This is reality.
Very well put, Pops. I've seen several families mix and grow, and I don't think I have seen the potential problems stated so directly and well as you just did.

You da man
Solid take, poptart. During ministerial opportunities I have watched mixed families struggle to balance a new romantic relationship with a complex family dynamic. Your analysis tracks. I also sense in biological parents with primary custody a compulsion to give their child a double-dose of love. It could be guilt driven; a power play to curry favor over the other biological parent; or a genuine concern the child is not receiving sufficient love from the other parent. Regardless of the reason, extra attention creates an imbalance in the home, smothers the target child, and sometimes makes him or her feel like a project. I don't know what kind of advice to offer these families. Sometimes I want to quote Major Benson Winnifred Payne but that would almost certainly be received poorly.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My wife is five years older than I am and my stepdaughter is just 12 years younger. She was already in a junior in college (out of town) and had spent a summer living in France when we got married. She accepted me happily from the beginning and is one of the most highly liked and accomplished people that I know. Her kids are my grandkids. I'm sure that the small age difference and the fact that she was basically gown up and out of the house before we even got together worked to my advantage. But I feel pretty lucky anyway.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

My wife is very independent and doesn’t require my constant attention. But she never had kids of her own, so she often seems baffled that a parent unconditionally loves his kids. Even when they’re fucking up and causing other family members stress. She’s seen this with me as well as with her brother’s kids. I spent many years being the disciplinarian/bad guy while my kid’s mom bailed him out of everything. So, as my relationship with my son evolved, I was not as hard on him as my wife thought I should have been. She’s one of these people who knows exactly what she would do if it were her kid. No you don’t, lady! But she’s smart and she’s learned that it’s not always black and white.

She’s really good around the kids and my grandkids, so we’ve managed to get through my older son’s messin’ up.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Talking about what we did over the weekend at the office this morning, typical stuff.

I've known this guy for maybe 25 years, well just have been acquainted with him, don't know him that well but he's a nice enough guy, He's probably 5'10" and 250, bald, and about 65 years old. Kinda like this guy but without the mustache.

He's worked for awhile, so I asked him if he's getting close to retirement. He laughed and said he's got enough years to retire but he's on his third wife and still has a kid in college.

Then he starts talking about trying to keep up with his wife. I laughed and said that I understand. He said no, I'm not sure you do. And then starts showing me pics of his wife, who looks like this but just a few years older.

:shock:

Yeah, years ago he went to Vietnam and got a young bride. Looking thru the family pics, she's happy, he's happy, what more can you ask for. They've been married 26 years with a son who is 22.

At this stage, I couldn't hang with a wife who was 3 decades younger than me. This guy is, props to him, but I just couldn't do it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roux wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:15 pm Image
This guy looks like Peter Palmer from tards.net
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jeezus, Chip. 30 years younger? No way I could do it, but good for him. If it works, who cares about the age difference?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Props to you guys on the years of marriage. Mrs Seater and I are going on 28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

mvscal wrote:
You ain’t lying. My 12 year old stepdaughter never says hi, bye, thank you, goodnight, good morning, natta. And the other day she kept bothering her mom about taking her to get a pedicure, but the OL had other things to do, so I offered to take her and she said she didn’t want me to take her. I asked if I was that repulsive to her that we couldn’t get pedicures together and she flat out said “YES”. Zero interaction from the OL.

You know, 98% of the time it doesn’t bother me but that 2% can take a toll. I know I am a man and I know I’m the step-parent and it will work out in the end, but fuck if it isn’t hard on me.

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

That’s a tough situation, Coogs. Does your stepdaughter spend time with her dad? Could he be encouraging her to treat you that way?

Congrats to LS on 28 years wedded. My current wife and I will hit 27 years in November. Well…if we make it! 😁
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Yes. He’s a good dude and would never encourage that behavior. We live 11 blocks from him and his wife and spend evenings together as a big family so the kids don’t feel swapped every few days. It’s the most ideal situation you could ask for from a split custody.

I don’t really have any issues with the boy (14). We’re cool and both love baseball.

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)