Student threatens to slit Jews’ throats, behead babies

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Student threatens to slit Jews’ throats, behead babies

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:22 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:09 pm Israel has pissed me off many times, but the kids who are reveling in the Hamas attack in early October have lost their minds.
They have been "fundamentally transformed."
It appears so. They (Obama, Rice, Jarrett, et al) accomplished what they hoped to.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Israel needs to learn what a proportional response is.
So what you’re saying is the Israelis should actually target innocent civilians?

Proportional response is bullshit.

When you go to war, your job is to drop the motherfukkibg hammer on the enemy.

Was Dresden a proportional response?

How about deliberately burning Tokyo to the ground?

And then there’s good ole Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

I suppose we should have killed the appropriate number of Germans, then stopped at the Rhine and maybe delivered medical supplies to them, leaving the Nazis in charge.

Then we could just beat them back every few year,proportionally, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:18 pm
So what you’re saying is the Israelis should actually target innocent civilians?

I suppose we should have killed the appropriate number of Germans, then stopped at the Rhine and maybe delivered medical supplies to them, leaving the Nazis in charge.

No surprise that the MAGA genius thinks that we should pull out of the Geneva Convention of.....wait for it....1949.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackaholic is down with the Putin theory of foreign relations. Join, or even initiate, an international agreement, adhere to it when it’s convenient. It’s a great way to build trust.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Hamas decided that the residents of Gaza were expendable a long time ago. On October 7, they signed their death warrants.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:18 pm

No surprise that the MAGA genius thinks that we should pull out of the Geneva Convention of.....wait for it....1949.
And look at our track record since 1949.

We half-ass every fukking war we get into, until we get bored and go home.

How’s that worked out for us?

War is hell. Sadly, it’s also a necessity sometimes.

And when you do go to war, you should play to win decisively. Go big or go home.

We did that during desert storm one, except we quit a bit too early.

WWII was done differently.

We went medieval on them, leaving the ending in no doubt.

Europe and Japan have enjoyed mostly peace since. Well, until the Europeans decided it was a good idea to allow large scale immigration from a part of the world they spent a good bit of the last millennium keeping out.

The Japs didn’t make that mistake. Unfortunately for them they aren’t replacing themselves very well.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:30 pm
The Japs didn’t make that mistake. Unfortunately for them they aren’t replacing themselves very well.

That’s right. And don’t forget that we’re being replaced by hordes of dark skinned immigrants that the Democrats are inviting across the border so that they can vote in our elections.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:34 pm

That’s right. And don’t forget that we’re being replaced by hordes of dark skinned immigrants that the Democrats are inviting across the border so that they can vote in our elections.
:lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:58 pm No surprise that the MAGA genius thinks that we should pull out of the Geneva Convention of.....wait for it....1949.
Rules only work when both sides agree with them and abide by them.

Hamas' lead play in this dust up was indiscriminate rape, murder and kidnapping. You don't get to pull shit like that and then try to hide behind the Geneva Convention.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:30 pm Rules only work when both sides agree with them and abide by them.

Hamas' lead play in this dust up was indiscriminate rape, murder and kidnapping. You don't get to pull shit like that and then try to hide behind the Geneva Convention.
It’s working quite well with college students and the far left.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:

You welcome all these immigrants from the 3rd world because you think so long as they’re good democrats, it’ll help me get subsidized MSTs and all the rest of your greenie bullshit, but you never think it through

What happens when the day comes when they outnumber you?

Care to give me an example of a country not run by western euros or their descendants that you’d like to live in?

All this celebrate diversity and we’re a nation of immigrants bullshit forgets a few things.

When we did take in large numbers of immigrants in the 19th and early 20th century, they were largely from other western euro countries, a few eastern euro and they were largely Christian/Jew.

And when those people got here, it was made very clear that they were to assimilate to our culture.

All of that is out the window. We tell them they’re superior and we apologize for our horrendous past.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:21 pm
What happens when the day comes when they outnumber you?
Dude, they ALREADY outnumber me in California. In fact, we recently had a family of them move into a house on our street. OMFG. And what did they do? A week later they had a big Halloween party with a lot of loud Norteño music and stuff.

The world we once came to know and love is over. Next thing you know they’ll start making us name our cities and streets in Spanish.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

We’re already so riddled with violent crime we may not notice an increase due to uncontrolled immigration.

But ask Germans, Swedes, Belgians…ask them how Muslim immigrants have turned their neighborhoods upside down with crime and filth.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

We’re straying from the point of this thread.

We should all sympathize with the plight of the Palestinians. We should not be concerned at all about what happens to members of Hamas.

Hamas made the decision to put all of Gaza at risk of destruction. Someone needs to convey this information to the moron college students who are supporting the worst of humanity.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

I wonder how many Palestinians would vote for Hamas if they were allowed to hold an election.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:17 am I wonder how many Palestinians would vote for Hamas if they were allowed to hold an election.
They did hold an election. Hamas won. As the old saying goes, elections have consequences.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

mvscal wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:25 am
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:17 am I wonder how many Palestinians would vote for Hamas if they were allowed to hold an election.
They did hold an election. Hamas won. As the old saying goes, elections have consequences.
How long ago was that election? Was it super duper fortified?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:43 pm

It was super duper talked about in the Animals attacked the Jews thread. It would have been super duper hard to miss unless you can't read.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

FiatLux wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:51 pm

It was super duper talked about in the Animals attacked the Jews thread. It would have been super duper hard to miss unless you can't read.
Is that the thread with Innocent Bystander's stream-of-consciousness-copy-paste wall 'o text?

I might have lost consciousness in there.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Let's redirect any throat slittings and beheadings from the Jews to whomever wrote and/or is performing the latest Burger King jingle.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:09 pm Let's redirect any throat slittings and beheadings from the Jews to whomever wrote and/or is performing the latest Burger King jingle.
Fuck yes. God, that shit is irritating.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:39 pm
FiatLux wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:51 pm

Is that the thread with Innocent Bystander's stream-of-consciousness-copy-paste wall 'o text?

I might have lost consciousness in there.
m2 claims to sell the truth.
He serves evil.

mvscal is indoctrinated to support evil and send his sons to die for evil due to ptsd from the first gulf war.

Brother poptart has to wrestle with what God wants versus what evil misrepresents God wanting.

The rest of y'all don't give a fuck one way or the other.

Maybe I don't, either. But I believe no more American lives should be sacrificed for Israel.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I often disagree with Israeli policies.

That said, Hamas represents the lowest form of humanity. Any organization that sacrifices the very people it purports to defend is pure evil. Hamas doesn’t give a shit about Palestinians. They are using those people. Hamas has hoarded monies intended to relieve the crushing poverty in Gaza. Hamas has made it clear that they intend to destroy Israel. Conceivably, with the assistance of a nuclear bomb wielding Iran, they could accomplish that. Won’t happen, though. Israel will take out Iran’s nuke facilities if we take the leash off.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:13 am
mvscal wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:22 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:09 pm Israel has pissed me off many times, but the kids who are reveling in the Hamas attack in early October have lost their minds.
They have been "fundamentally transformed."
It appears so. They (Obama, Rice, Jarrett, et al) accomplished what they hoped to.
Gee I wonder how that happened? You little girls got radicalized by a talking peanut and a pancake box.