Weekend Roll Call 11-4-23

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 11-4-23

Post by kcdave »

A new Stones track dropped a couple of weeks ago.
Not bad.

If you want the new Beatles tune, go find it yourself. Not a fan now or ever.

I have been remiss with the postings of the Saturday tunes, and I must apologize.
It seems I need to be more diverse and open to inclusion. Here ya go, Kierland.

MIZZOU vs Ga. today 2:30. Appointment radio early and hopefully tv by the 4th qtr.
I would feel much better about this one if MIZ had handled LSU, so I am figuring
34-24 Ga. win.

Roll back the clocks an hour tomorrow morning and watch the Chiefs vs Mia. in
the early game from Germany. I really don't have a prediction on the score.
Andy Reid seems to do well in these types of games, but I know Tyreek will be
looking to get his and talk more shit than a little bit. 2 other nice games on
the tube tomorrow also with some serious playoff implications down the road.
Dallas @ Philly, and Bills @ Gals- if no one decides to sort of lay down and die
on the field and the whole world blows it way the fuck of proportion for a month
again.

Mother Nature decided to blow some nice weather back to FOC so my tired old
ass will be hard at grill work again this weekend - because I am a greedy fuck,
and I might as well make hay while the sun shines.

Metallica is playing this weekend in St Lou. A year ago when the concert was announced,
we highly contemplated making the roadie. Hell, 6 mos, 6 weeks, and even 6 days ago
we were still kicking the idea around. It didn't come to be though. Because in addition
to being a greedy fuck, I am also a cheap bastard. Oh well, youtube is my friend.

A couple of weeks late with these memes, but they still work -

Happy weekend, y'all.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 11-4-23

Post by Wolfman »

IN----- NCAA football getting to bowling time. SW FL weather going into cooler dryer season. Hope Smackie fires up Tune Town tonight. See you all there.
Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sitting at San Diego Airport waiting for my flight to Sacramento. Driving from there to King’s Beach (Tahoe) for a “celebration of life” for my younger brother, who passed suddenly about six weeks ago. Not really looking forward to this. I’ll be expected to speak. My brother had a lot of friends - expecting something like 110 people there.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

dave wrote:Roll back the clocks an hour tomorrow morning and watch the Chiefs vs Mia. in
the early game from Germany. I really don't have a prediction on the score.
No prediction?

I've got KC -1.5

#3BB
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:34 pm Sitting at San Diego Airport waiting for my flight to Sacramento. Driving from there to King’s Beach (Tahoe) for a “celebration of life” for my younger brother, who passed suddenly about six weeks ago. Not really looking forward to this. I’ll be expected to speak. My brother had a lot of friends - expecting something like 110 people there.
Sorry to hear this, friend.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Sorry about your brother, Mikey. Hang in there.

Lot of good ballgames today. Also going to do some shit around the house.

Chip, Daniels and those WRs scare the crap outta me, but I think Bama’s OL will give Milroe time to throw against an unusually weak Tiger D and we’ll be able to keep up with your offense. Deep passes and get the run game going to keep the ball outta Daniel’s hands are the keys for us. Watching the game with a neighbor friend who is from the Bayou State.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:34 pm Sitting at San Diego Airport waiting for my flight to Sacramento. Driving from there to King’s Beach (Tahoe) for a “celebration of life” for my younger brother, who passed suddenly about six weeks ago. Not really looking forward to this. I’ll be expected to speak. My brother had a lot of friends - expecting something like 110 people there.
Hopefully nobody will accost you.

viewtopic.php?t=53146
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In.

Dave, you shoulda made the road trip to St. Louis! I would have had you come take a look at my Weber Spirit grill while you were here. See your PMs.

I'm already seeing Christmas decorations going up. Once upon a time "earlier and earlier" mean a week before Thanksgiving. Now, it's November 1st when people start breaking out the decorations.

I'm all about Christmas and the decorations. But at least wait until Thanksgiving week!

It'll be 70+ degrees today. Perfect to take down the Halloween decorations, do the final mowing of the season and hopefully the Mizzou game will be shown locally.

Has someone told Zack what we do with the clocks tonight?
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:06 pm
Hopefully nobody will accost you.

viewtopic.php?t=53146
Reminds me of picking up relatives at the SD Airport (Lindbergh Field) & having to wade through a bunch of Hare Krishnas who were soliciting for money.

Mikey, hope the service goes well for you.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Very nice, JSC. Rack you! Rack the Aints!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Enjoy the game, Chip.

Another exciting LSU-Bama game last night. A little too close for me, but I survived it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

RACK Jsc!