Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Israel tagging Palestinians with numbers.

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/03/12104410 ... -west-bank
RAFAH, Gaza Strip, and JERICHO, West Bank — News from Gaza comes in conversations in the hallway, over the communal sinks, between bunk beds, and texts and calls with relatives. For thousands of workers from Gaza who are stuck in makeshift shelters and camps in the West Bank, much of their world — including their families — is still 60 miles away.

On Friday, they heard about thousands of other laborers who were forced to return to Gaza on foot from Israel — dropped off several miles from the Israeli border with Gaza, wearing numbered tags on their ankles.

Some of those men, after returning to Gaza, told NPR they had been rounded up across Israel by the country's security forces and detained following the Oct. 7 Hamas attack, when militants stormed into Israel, killing around 1,400 people and taking an estimated 240 hostages, according to Israeli officials.

..Israel's Security Cabinet said on Thursday, "Israel is severing all contact with Gaza. There will be no more Palestinian workers from Gaza."...
So when do we hear about Israel employing a Final Solution to Palestinians? Israel already admitted organ harvesting Palestinians without consent. Israel has already been called out for killing Israeli civilians instead of rescuing them. What else is Israel doing?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:16 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:44 am
Sent: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:06 pm
by Kierland

Hey I’m in Omaha next month. Talked to a friend that owns a gym there. If you want to meet up so I can beat your ass in person I’m totally down.
Day after New Year
Massive small dick energy.
'Sessing and squirming

KPG: Haiku nazi yellow pedo trayter
What? Y'all dudes. He was asking if you wanted to work out together. Or MMA spar. Like asking if you wanted to hit the range (for the active) or the bar (for the alkies) or the game.

You work out, or nah? Or you just ain't into sparring with other dudes?
Do you see the words "work out" or "spar"? Neither do I. So why would I believe that he meant anything other than what he plainly stated? It is now also a clearly established pattern of behavior.

You are just as fucked in the head as he is.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Posting private messages I see. Wonder if the mOds will actually follow their own rules and ban the offender.

It’s sooooo easy to trigger you idiots.

Have a nice weekend pedokkkal. 😁
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:36 pm And nobody ever called defending yourself a meltdown,
Hey You are the one threatening people. > =meltdown

And no, IB he is not thinking workout or spar. He's an angry little man with a problem.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I didn’t threaten anyone you pindicked, lying, crybaby.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:13 pm I didn’t threaten anyone you pindicked, lying, crybaby.
You are a liar.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:Hey I’m in Omaha next month. Talked to a friend that owns a gym there. If you want to meet up so I can beat your ass in person I’m totally down.
KC Scott wanted a lift & steam session (with ucant) for friendly reasons. *wink*

Kierland wants a lift & steam session (with mvscal) because he thinks he can kick his ass there.

Why does the gym have to be a place of T1B weirdness?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:27 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:13 pm I didn’t threaten anyone you pindicked, lying, crybaby.
You are a liar.
Link is up you micropenised bigot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm
Kierland wrote:Hey I’m in Omaha next month. Talked to a friend that owns a gym there. If you want to meet up so I can beat your ass in person I’m totally down.
KC Scott wanted a lift & steam session (with ucant) for friendly reasons. *wink*

Kierland wants a lift & steam session (with mvscal) because he thinks he can kick his ass there.

You people really should make every thread about me. Who was it you said was melting?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:03 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:27 pm
You are a liar.
Link is up you micropenised bigot.
Which time?

Here’s your most recent:
Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:18 pm Yes not wanting to commit genocide makes me a pussy. Next time I’m in Alabama I can stop by and beat the shit the shit out of you. We could see who the pussy was then.

And you weren’t joking so just another shitty analogy by you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:03 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm

You people really should make every thread about me. Who was it you said was melting?
You are playing keyboard tough guy.
Talking about how you will physically kick ass on people in here.

Do you really think this board will pretend that isn't happening?

lol
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Maybe Roach will do something about the Midget talking about posters dicks. threatening to kick posters ass and spamming this thread.

Back on track:

Since 99% of this board obviously doesn't know shit about the history of the conflict. Here's a quick little run-down of the truth.

The anti-semites on the board...

-screwed in the head

- the tiny little midget nazi

-and the crazy lady in Alaska (living on occupied Eskimo land)

... won't care about the truth. Because well they're anti-semites.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Or maybe he will do something about you spamming “midget” for three straight decades.

But you keep pimping the oven solution.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Threatening other folks with violence has caused the banning of several posters over the last year or two, and yes TVO that is what you are doing.

Take Pops advice and relax. Or don't.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And outing pms? I let him slide last time…

I promise is will not ask other posters if they consent to mutual combat in the future. 😂
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:55 pm The anti-semites on the board...

-screwed in the head
:meds:

Why? Because I said Israel isn't always right?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:33 pm

-screwed in the head

I got labeled an anti-Semite many years ago for disagreeing with Israeli policies and for blasting Israel for their attack on the Liberty. Now I’m pro-Palestinian genocide for suggesting Israel has every right to annihilate Hamas.

Such is life Don’t sweat it.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

-screwed in the head

No, it’s because you said AOC and Talib and Michael Moore are all “hot.”
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:14 pm
I promise is will not ask other posters if they consent to mutual combat in the future. 😂
You just can’t help yourself, can you? What a crock of shit. :lol:

In spite of your dishonesty, i am not in favor of banishment. I take your threats as false bravado…you come across as an insecure high schooler. Would threads be more readable and less clogged with repetitive insults if you were banned? Sure, but I value differences of opinion…even those of extremists such as yourself.

Get some help and try to control your violent nature.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:16 pm No, it’s because you said AOC and Talib and Michael Moore are all “hot.”
I said AOC is hot. Not Talib, to her credit, nor Michael Moore (obviously).
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:14 pm And outing pms? I let him slide last time…

No, I let it slide. And asking mutual consent was not what you were doing so what you promise is meaningless.

Don't play games about it, move on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well, if you are not going to enforce the rules…
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Stop making the thread about Roach.

:smile:
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:59 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:16 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:44 am

Day after New Year
Massive small dick energy.
'Sessing and squirming

KPG: Haiku nazi yellow pedo trayter
What? Y'all dudes. He was asking if you wanted to work out together. Or MMA spar. Like asking if you wanted to hit the range (for the active) or the bar (for the alkies) or the game.

You work out, or nah? Or you just ain't into sparring with other dudes?
Do you see the words "work out" or "spar"? Neither do I. So why would I believe that he meant anything other than what he plainly stated? It is now also a clearly established pattern of behavior.

You are just as fucked in the head as he is.
I see the words
- 'Talked to a friend that owns a gym': I know a guy, I told him about you, he said cool you're welcome to swing by, too
- 'If you want to meet up',: if you want to shoot the shit outside this shithole
-'so I can beat your ass in person',: I serve a mean raquetball, biotch
-'I’m totally down'.: Mini-meet in Bugaha? just say when, brah

Kierland talks a bunch of shit, but his 25 year MO is dilletante, not tough guy. Dude likes to party. And read between the lines of how he talks about clients: he loves people. Not a bitter or disparaging word about any of them. He's the opposite of the cop ground down by the shit he has to deal with no thanks for just doing his job without blowing up.

All of that to say, can you kick Kierland's ass on the range or in the ring? Or would you subdue him with butter and braise so he's too tired to even think about moving from the table?

Or do you not want anything to fo with anyone here IRL? 'mvscal' is just a character you play in minecraft?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:54 pm

-screwed in the head

I got labeled an anti-Semite many years ago for disagreeing with Israeli policies and for blasting Israel for their attack on the Liberty. Now I’m pro-Palestinian genocide for suggesting Israel has every right to annihilate Hamas.

Such is life Don’t sweat it.
Israel does not have the right to label all Palestinians 'Hamas'.
Israel is evil.
Israel means the US harm.
Israel is not our friend, but our shackle.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:55 pm Maybe Roach will do something about the Midget talking about posters dicks. threatening to kick posters ass and spamming this thread.

Back on track:

Since 99% of this board obviously doesn't know shit about the history of the conflict. Here's a quick little run-down of the truth.

The anti-semites on the board...

-screwed in the head

- the tiny little midget nazi

-and the crazy lady in Alaska (living on occupied Eskimo land)

... won't care about the truth. Because well they're anti-semites.
There is no truth in Israel.

Israel, who deceived his older brother who had caused him no harm in order to enrich himself materially.

Israel, who deceived his father in opposition to filial piety.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Way_of_Deception
The title of the book is what Ostrovsky alleges to be the English translation of the former motto of the Mossad, a phrase from Proverbs 24:6, be-tahbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milkhamāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה).

You're the Jew. The English translations don't relay this at all. 'Wise counsel' is not the same connotation as 'decrption', and it would be disturbing to consider any culture who considers the two concepts interchangeable (unless we go back to Jacob's origin story).

What does בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה translate to, m2? Both directly, but also idiomatically?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:There is no truth in Israel.

Israel, who deceived his older brother who had caused him no harm in order to enrich himself materially.

Israel, who deceived his father in opposition to filial piety.
Romans 9:6
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel

Galatians 6:14-16
14 But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15 For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
16 And as for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

Galatians 3:16
16 Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his seed. It does not say, And to seeds, referring to many, but referring to one, And to your seed, who is Christ.

Galatians 3:27-29
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

ALL truth is in "Israel."

Jesus Christ is Israel.

All who are IN Jesus Christ are Israel.

All who are IN Christ live eternally in perfect Jerusalem (Revelation 21).

The flesh will fight each other and none will prevail.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:14 am
Romans 9:6
But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel

Galatians 6:14-16
14 But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15 For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
16 And as for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

Galatians 3:16
16 Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his seed. It does not say, And to seeds, referring to many, but referring to one, And to your seed, who is Christ.

Galatians 3:27-29
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

ALL truth is in "Israel."

Jesus Christ is Israel.

All who are IN Jesus Christ are Israel.

All who are IN Christ live eternally in perfect Jerusalem (Revelation 21).

The flesh will fight each other and none will prevail.
m2 is Jewish, and doesn't mean Christ or the body of believers when he says Israel. He means the secular theocracy, the nation-state which currently exists in the material plane.

There is no truth in that Israel. It was built on a foundation of lies, and expands its borders upon further lies. There is only death, decay and ruin in following the State of Israel. But the money is good, so there's that.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Where to begin...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:m2 is Jewish, and doesn't mean Christ or the body of believers when he says Israel. He means the secular theocracy, the nation-state which currently exists in the material plane.

There is no truth in that Israel. It was built on a foundation of lies, and expands its borders upon further lies. There is only death, decay and ruin in following the State of Israel.
Yes.

The nation of Israel will continue to suffer, and those who do not recognize will continue to suffer.
War will not cease in Israel.

Age-by-age, there has always been a remnant who recognized.

Isaiah 10:20-21
Romans 9:26-27
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Love of God ...

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:47 am
IB wrote:m2 is Jewish, and doesn't mean Christ or the body of believers when he says Israel. He means the secular theocracy, the nation-state which currently exists in the material plane.

There is no truth in that Israel. It was built on a foundation of lies, and expands its borders upon further lies. There is only death, decay and ruin in following the State of Israel.
Yes.

The nation of Israel will continue to suffer, and those who do not recognize will continue to suffer.

Those who do not recognize what? With Israel, we all suffer. Israel has the world's biggest persecution complex, and the nukes -- and military policy -- to make sure everyone pays for whatever imagined slight Israel pretends it has suffered this month.

Isaiah 10:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

- Who smote whom?
- I think verse 21 is talking about returning to God, not to a physical place? There is nothing holy about Israel. All of the calls to return physically are what Jesus warned against: worrying about the appearance of a cup but not the contents of the cup. Israel is a nation of pedophiles, pornographers, police state supremacists, thieves and dual agent traitors. No amount of rebuilding a temple can fix that.
- How many remnants are referenced here, in verse 21?

Romans 9:26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

A remnant, not all of them? This is confusing. Please explain this verse.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Congratulations to Hamas leader Khaled Mashal on reaching a net worth of 5 BILLION dollars while more than half of his own citizens in Gaza live under the poverty line.

It pays to be a mass murderer terrorist .

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:23 am
poptart wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:47 am

Yes.

Those who do not recognize what? With Israel, we all suffer. Israel has the world's biggest persecution complex, and the nukes -- and military policy -- to make sure everyone pays for whatever imagined slight Israel pretends it has suffered this month.

Isaiah 10:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

- Who smote whom?
- I think verse 21 is talking about returning to God, not to a physical place? There is nothing holy about Israel. All of the calls to return physically are what Jesus warned against: worrying about the appearance of a cup but not the contents of the cup. Israel is a nation of pedophiles, pornographers, police state supremacists, thieves and dual agent traitors. No amount of rebuilding a temple can fix that.
- How many remnants are referenced here, in verse 21?

Romans 9:26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

A remnant, not all of them? This is confusing. Please explain this verse.
Those who do not recognize that the Messiah has come will suffer and remain in Satan's darkness.

Jesus, speaking to the Pharisees said, "You search the Scriptures (the Old Testament) because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me."
John 5:39

Isaiah 10:20, who smote whom?
The Israelites have been "smote" throughout their existence.
Because they have, with relatively few exceptions, continually snubbed their nose at God's covenant of love toward them.

One exception was the time of Samuel.
See 1Samuel 7, and note particularly verses 12-14.

Remnant can be used as singular or plural.

How many remnants are referenced in Isaiah 10:21?
Isaiah (God) is certainly not speaking of all of "Israel" returning to God.
A relatively small number recognize the Messiah.
See what Jesus says in John 10:27-28.

The same for Romans 9:26-27.
When Paul says that "all Israel shall be saved (Romans 11:26)," he is speaking about true Israel.
True Israel are those who are inside the victory of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Covenant, the King of the Jews who has broken the authority of Satan.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31 Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord.
33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, Know the Lord, for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://twitter.com/MAAS_UK/status/1711 ... -terrorist

Muslims Against Anti -Semitism (MAA)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Was Kierland run?

He last posted Saturday evening, when he was having a little back-and-forth with Roach.

The board usually doesn't go more than a few hours without a post(s) from Kierland.

Maybe our friend is just taking a little break, which would be good.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:38 pm Was Kierland run?

He last posted Saturday evening, when he was having a little back-and-forth with Roach.

The board usually doesn't go more than a few hours without a post(s) from Kierland.

Perhaps he's taking a short break.....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Maybe he's kicking off his nationwide, 'Fists of Fury' tour bringing ass beatings to a town near you!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

mvscal wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:34 pm

Maybe he's kicking off his nationwide, 'Fists of Fury' tour bringing ass beatings to a town near you!
:lol:
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Today is an important day for him. Another opportunity to go out and vote to recharge the swinging, ramming dildo of inflation, Fentanyl, and child trafficking
well kiss my ass and call it rosy