Koko B1

Re: Iran/Hamas attacks Israel

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:14 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:01 pm Hamas is responsible for anything that happens in Gaza. The Palestinians are their pawns.

Palestinians should be killing every Hamas member they can.

I already explained this in detail earlier in the thread.

Go back and read it and learn the truth.

All Israel has done is lie, deceive, destroy, gaslight.

What do you get out of this?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Looking at the IG takedown of the elderly hostage video, reason given removed for hate speech (since it can't be removed under the pretext of false information, like what was intentionally done to physicians speaking out against covid19), I think this person's conclusion is wrong.

I think Israel is setting up legal precedent to use copyright strikes to remove any images it doesn't want online. If you can't get away with faking evidence, you go for censorship of indisputable facts.

What say you, m2?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:01 pm Hamas is responsible for anything that happens in Gaza. The Palestinians are their pawns.

I don't buy that. I believe Hamas is cointelpro.
FiatLux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:10 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:39 pm Congratulations on striking a refugee camp.
Thanks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67264703
Strikes on south Gaza: BBC verifies attacks in areas of ‘safety’
...Since the Israeli military issued the first of several instructions for civilians to evacuate north Gaza, hundreds of thousands of Gazans have moved to the south of the strip. But the south has continued to come under Israeli bombardment, leading the UN and other aid organisations to warn that nowhere in Gaza is safe for civilians.

To better understand the risk to civilians in south Gaza, BBC Verify has identified and analysed four specific instances of strikes in that region. We also looked at some of the warnings and evacuation instructions that were issued to Gazan civilians, including some advising them to move to certain areas in the south.

Some of these warnings were accompanied by maps with arrows pointing to vaguely defined areas to move towards. Three strikes we examined hit within, or close to, those areas in the days after the warnings were issued...

...On the morning of 8 October, IDF spokesperson Avichay Adrae had posted a warning on X (formerly known as Twitter) in Arabic, giving instructions to residents of various areas in Gaza to leave their homes and move elsewhere for their safety.

While evacuation zones have often been clearly delineated, the destinations residents have been told to head to have often been much more vague.

In this instance, those living in the neighbourhoods of Abasan al-Kabira and Abasan al-Saghira, a few kilometres south-east of central Khan Younis, were told in the 8 October tweet to go to "Khan Younis city centre."

...The BBC has verified that there was another strike the next day, further south near the border with Egypt. This 11 October strike hit Nejmeh Square in the centre of Rafah. The BBC looked at a video posted to social media showing destruction in the strike's aftermath. Using available images of the square before the attack, we were able to identify the shape of the buildings as that of Nejmeh square.

The warning, issued on 8 October by the IDF, also contained an instruction for residents of Rafah, telling them to immediately go to the shelter in Rafah city centre "for your safety"....

...The IDF had issued a warning on 16 October for residents of Gaza City to move south to Khan Younis if "your safety and the safety of your loved ones are important to you".

Again, there is a possibility that there were further instructions that were different, but we have not found any evidence of this....

...Further north, in central Gaza, there are four refugee camps. The BBC has verified strikes on two of them....

...Despite the earlier 8 October warning instructing residents of the eastern and southern Maghazi area to go to camps in central Gaza, there do not appear to be any camps in the location specified on the tweet's map.

We have however identified three camps nearby: al-Nuseirat and al-Bureij, hit by the strikes on the 17 and 18 October, and another camp called Deir al-Balah....

...The BBC provided specific locations and dates to the IDF for each of the strikes highlighted in the article.

We asked if these locations had been struck by IDF forces and whether warnings had been given prior to these attacks.

In its response the IDF said it "cannot provide any further information regarding these specific locations".

It said that it had "called on civilians in Gaza to move south for their safety but will continue striking terrorist targets in all parts of Gaza".

It added: "In accordance with international law, the IDF takes precautionary measures in order to avoid damage to the civilian population. These measures include warnings before strikes in cases where it is possible to do so."
The video of the Israeli cop kicking the knees out from under the Orthodox rabbi gave me paddyroller PTSD. He treated that rabbi like a US cop treats black people. US cops really are trained by Israel to view communities as hostile forces to be subdued, instead of protected; where did Israel get that from?

This BBC article is giving me the same PTSD, the PTSD of the video of Daniel Shaver dying ...

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:08 pm Yes blame the victims.
Oct 7 never happened, apparently.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get it, you love ovens and your Hugo Boss SS uni, but civilians are not combatants Mr. Bush.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Seer wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:36 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:08 pm Yes blame the victims.
Oct 7 never happened, apparently.
Not as Israel tried to present it as, no.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:01 pm Palestinians should be killing every Hamas member they can.

Who do you think Hamas is???

Do you think they flew in some other Arabs from somewhere else?

Israel let them try to govern themselves and they VOTED for Hamas to be their government in 2004.

You do remember the Israeli girl that they paraded down the streets of Gaza. They beat, raped, dragged her then hung her. Then lit her on FIRE!

While the old Arab women and children were filmed laughing and cheering them on.

These Animals are despised by Saudi, Jordan, and Egypt. Basically, the whole Arab world. Now you know why they won't let these Animals in their countries.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Understood, m2.

But I’d bet the majority of Palestinians no longer back Hamas.

They have to realize that they are considered expendable.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:51 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:01 pm Palestinians should be killing every Hamas member they can.

Who do you think Hamas is???

Do you think they flew in some other Arabs from somewhere else?

Israel let them try to govern themselves and they VOTED for Hamas to be their government in 2004.

You do remember the Israeli girl that they paraded down the streets of Gaza. They beat, raped, dragged her then hung her. Then lit her on FIRE!

While the old Arab women and children were filmed laughing and cheering them on.

These Animals are despised by Saudi, Jordan, and Egypt. Basically, the whole Arab world. Now you know why they won't let these Animals in their countries.
And Israelis voted for ovens. You’re not very bright are you micropenis?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Yeah! Whatabout ovens!>?!?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:02 pm Understood, m2.

But I’d bet the majority of Palestinians no longer back Hamas.

You'd be wrong. They are Hamas. They had a choice between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. They chose Hamas.

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:02 pm They have to realize that they are considered expendable.

Of course. You don't think they know that Hamas hides under schools, hospitals, mosques in underground tunnels?

Hamas are their family members.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

There should be NO humanitarian aid to Gaza until the hostages are released.

The Arabs in Gaza know where the hostages are being held. If they get hungry enough... they'll let Israel know where the hostages are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes we have been through this, blame the victims.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:18 pm Yeah! Whatabout ovens!>?!?
Says the guy who said both sides suck in his first post on the subject. You have not idea what Whataboutism is do you?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:25 pm
FiatLux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:14 pm

I already explained this in detail earlier in the thread.

Go back and read it and learn the truth.

All Israel has done is lie, deceive, destroy, gaslight.

What do you get out of this?
All you do is spout conspiracy bullshit like some Stormfront mouth breather.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:15 pm Image

IB, you’re posting babbling from people who know no more than we do. They’re just internet postings from random keypounders.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:26 pm
Says the guy who said both sides suck in his first post on the subject. You have not idea what Whataboutism is do you?
What does anything have to do with you whatabouting some hot take about ovens?

See what I did there, btw?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Terrorist alert in Utah...

Using words like Gentile, Zion, etc....duck & cover?

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) has several unique teachings about Judaism and the House of Israel. The largest denomination in the Latter Day Saint movement, the LDS Church, teaches the belief that the Jewish people are God's chosen people and it also teaches the belief that its members share a common and literal Israelite ancestry with the Jewish people.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:26 pm
What does anything have to do with you whatabouting some hot take about ovens?

See what I did there, btw?
Yes I do see what you did, you completely ignored the point. It’s not Whataboutism. You don’t even know what the word means.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It means whatever Kierland decides daily. Or what his determination for individual threads might be. Or whether it is himself or another poster “guilty” of it.

He thinks we give a fuck about his declarations of whataboutism, traitor, nazi, pedo, et al.

Every single fucking thread gets dragged down with his obfuscation. Trying to carry on a debate, an argument, a discussion feels like we’re dragging a goddam anchor.

It’s got to be tough for K since he’s so much smarter than everyone else in here. We poor ignoramuses just have to stumble along dropping a line here and there while he bewilders us all with his brilliance. He is certain that he knows more about EVERY subject than the rest of us combined, so why do we even try to match wits with him?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s actually super easy being smarter than you idiots. Nobody is forcing you to talk about me…. Constantly. You COULD stick to the subject.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:31 am It means whatever Kierland decides daily. Or what his determination for individual threads might be. Or whether it is himself or another poster “guilty” of it.

He thinks we give a fuck about his declarations of whataboutism, traitor, nazi, pedo, et al.

Every single fucking thread gets dragged down with his obfuscation. Trying to carry on a debate, an argument, a discussion feels like we’re dragging a goddam anchor.

It’s got to be tough for K since he’s so much smarter than everyone else in here. We poor ignoramuses just have to stumble along dropping a line here and there while he bewilders us all with his brilliance. He is certain that he knows more about EVERY subject than the rest of us combined, so why do we even try to match wits with him?
Fukken truth. Every. Word.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:42 am It’s actually super easy being smarter than you idiots. Nobody is forcing you to talk about me…. Constantly. You COULD stick to the subject.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:48 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:31 am It means whatever Kierland decides daily. Or what his determination for individual threads might be. Or whether it is himself or another poster “guilty” of it.

Fukken truth. Every. Word.
This.

Whatever his problem, he will keep bringing it here apparently forever. So I guess it's how much noise the management wants to put up with, or how many posters will finally really ignore him.

"like dragging a goddam anchor." Well said. And tedious and tiresome to boot.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

The Seer wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:21 pm Terrorist alert in Utah...

Using words like Gentile, Zion, etc....duck & cover?

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) has several unique teachings about Judaism and the House of Israel. The largest denomination in the Latter Day Saint movement, the LDS Church, teaches the belief that the Jewish people are God's chosen people and it also teaches the belief that its members share a common and literal Israelite ancestry with the Jewish people.
Yeah they took submarines under the ocean to the americas. Animals and all.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Almost as tedious as you fucks obsessing on me. If you had an actual take you wouldn’t need to blame me… constantly.

Even threads on Wars end up about me. You people are pathetic.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:17 pm

IB, you’re posting babbling from people who know no more than we do. They’re just internet postings from random keypounders.
The Prime Minister of Israel is an official Israeli government twitter handle. Those get gray checkmarks. That tweet is from 2020. I have a problem with a foreign government subverting our Constitution. I have a problem with Israel so matter of factly stating they have nullified our First Amendment rights with the approval of the United States government.

You can't be ok with that either, can you? Or can you.

Thomas Massey is a Republican Representative from Kentucky. He also gets the gray checkmark reserved for official government accounts. This is his website: https://massie.house.gov/

You can use it to tell him personally that he is a random keyboard pounder babbling about shit he knows nothing about. His thread, unironically, mentions how he is being defamed for not supporting Israel and thus being in the company of the hated Ilhan Omar, among others. He claims he doesn't give a fuck, he will not stand with AIPAC on this.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:39 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:17 pm

The Prime Minister of Israel is an official Israeli government twitter handle. Those get gray checkmarks. That tweet is from 2020. I have a problem with a foreign government subverting our Constitution. I have a problem with Israel so matter of factly stating they have nullified our First Amendment rights with the approval of the United States government.

You can't be ok with that either, can you? Or can you.

Thomas Massey is a Republican Representative from Kentucky. He also gets the gray checkmark reserved for official government accounts. This is his website: https://massie.house.gov/

You can use it to tell him personally that he is a random keyboard pounder babbling about shit he knows nothing about. His thread, unironically, mentions how he is being defamed for not supporting Israel and thus being in the company of the hated Ilhan Omar, among others. He claims he doesn't give a fuck, he will not stand with AIPAC on this.
IB, I have to admit I just grabbed one of your posts to make my point. I’d read most of them…obviously I chose the wrong one to quote. My sincere apologies.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Nada Bedair is quoting this article:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/ ... ted-organs

You are welcome to message Mr. Ian Black at his twitter handle or his media email, regarding his lack of journalistic thoroughness in his article.
Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent
This article is more than 13 years old
Ian Black, Middle East editor
@ian_black
Mon 21 Dec 2009 10.10 EST

Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families – a practice it said ended in the 1990s – it emerged at the weekend.

The admission, by the former head of the country's forensic institute, followed a furious row prompted by a Swedish newspaper reporting that Israel was killing Palestinians in order to use their organs – a charge that Israel denied and called "antisemitic".

The revelation, in a television documentary, is likely to generate anger in the Arab and Muslim world and reinforce sinister stereotypes of Israel and its attitude to Palestinians. Iran's state-run Press TV tonight reported the story, illustrated with photographs of dead or badly injured Palestinians.

Ahmed Tibi, an Israeli Arab MP, said the report incriminated the Israeli army.

The story emerged in an interview with Dr Yehuda Hiss, former head of the Abu Kabir forensic institute near Tel Aviv. The interview was conducted in 2000 by an American academic who released it because of the row between Israel and Sweden over a report in the Stockholm newspaper Aftonbladet.

Channel 2 TV reported that in the 1990s, specialists at Abu Kabir harvested skin, corneas, heart valves and bones from the bodies of Israeli soldiers, Israeli citizens, Palestinians and foreign workers, often without permission from relatives.

The Israeli military confirmed to the programme that the practice took place, but added: "This activity ended a decade ago and does not happen any longer."

Hiss said: "We started to harvest corneas ... whatever was done was highly informal. No permission was asked from the family."

However, there was no evidence that Israel had killed Palestinians to take their organs, as the Swedish paper reported. Aftonbladet quoted Palestinians as saying young men from the West Bank and Gaza Strip had been seized by the Israeli forces and their bodies returned to their families with missing organs. The interview with Hiss was released by Nancy Scheper-Hughes, professor of anthropology at the University of California-Berkeley who had conducted a study of Abu Kabir.

She was quoted by the Associated Press as saying that while Palestinians were "by a long shot" not the only ones affected, she felt the interview must be made public, because "the symbolism, you know, of taking skin of the population considered to be the enemy, [is] something, just in terms of its symbolic weight, that has to be reconsidered."

Israel demanded that Sweden condemn the Aftonbladet article, calling it an antisemitic "blood libel". Stockholm refused, saying that to so would violate freedom of speech in the country. The foreign minister then cancelled a visit to Israel, just as Sweden was taking over the EU's rotating presidency.

Hiss was removed from his post in 2004, when some details about organ harvesting were first reported, but he still works at the forensic institute.

Israel's health ministry said all harvesting was now done with permission. "The guidelines at that time were not clear," it said in a statement to Channel 2. "For the last 10 years, Abu Kabir has been working according to ethics and Jewish law."

This article was amended on 21 December 2009. The headline was changed as it did not reflect accurately the contents of the story. Nancy Scheper-Hughes's name was misspelled as Nancy Sheppard-Hughes in the original text
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:54 am IB, I have to admit I just grabbed one of your posts to make my point. I’d read most of them…obviously I chose the wrong one to quote. My sincere apologies.
Ok.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

You had a twin sister that posted conspiracies at .net with similar fervor.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

No Jews, no news.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Seer wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:17 am You had a twin sister that posted conspiracies at .net with similar fervor.....
You didn't respect her either, I'm assuming. :lilever:
FiatLux wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:25 am No Jews, no news.

There's a problem here ....
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The problem is when I go to the tweet in question, there are no Community notes attached to it:

The original post is from October 29. The account below posts their own version of the community notes with urls in full, two hours ago:

Another account, calling itself a parody account, posted on October 30 what they claim are translations of the tweets from Haaretz journalist Chaim Levinson :

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I don't speak or read Hebrew. Are these translations correct, or false? I will try to pull up the actual urls ... (Beer means Eli Bir?)

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:25 am No Jews, no news.

Yes defensive ovens. Is that what you are going with micropenis?

Sorry about the “I can’t have kids cause my dick is to tiny to fuck” thing. Maybe in the next life God won’t be so cruel to you, ren fairy.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Killer calls his parents asking if they’re proud of him for killing ten Jews.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:44 am
The Seer wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:17 am You had a twin sister that posted conspiracies at .net with similar fervor.....
You didn't respect her either, I'm assuming.
Most just laughed as she called most celebs trannies and, like you, scoured the internet finding random conspiracies that were aligned with her values. As for Massie, he does enjoy the spotlight and he clarifies his vote to not censure tlaib.

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
January 6 protestors were not insurrectionists, nor were those led by Rep. Tlaib.

I voted to table a censure resolution of Rep Tlaib in part because it was modeled after legislation that condemned J6 protestors.

Not exactly jumping on the hamas bandwagon...and it would've been nice if he'd done something about the political prisoners in prison w/o trials for Jan 6th...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:37 pm political prisoners in prison w/o trials for Jan 6th...
You are a pathetic pile of human excrement
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.