Would Appreciate a T1B History Lesson

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

StrawMan
Elwood

Would Appreciate a T1B History Lesson

Post by StrawMan »

Hi Folks -- It's been over 19 years since I've posted on a message board, so I could use a T1B history lesson to catch up a little. I see you're celebrating 17 years of T1B [maybe that's outdated, like me?]. Is this the last board standing from SC roots? When was this board at its best and worst?

If I recall correctly, there were a couple boards running in 2004, but can't remember their names. One of them had a core of seriously funny MF'ers and some great writing. So how did you all end up here?

Oh yeah... "Have a take and do not suck!"

Glad I found you all, but this place sucks horse cocks. :-)
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Would Appreciate a T1B History Lesson

Post by Mikey »

You forgot to RACK the TROLLS.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

This is a bad shit troll.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

StrawMan wrote:When was this board at its best and worst?
The board has been at its worst over the past year-or-so.

The board was at its best from around 2005 to 2015.
Active NFL and BTCF forums, and many interesting, entertaining, funny, provocative, and educational posters active in the Cul de Smack.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

StrawMan wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:23 pm If I recall correctly, there were a couple boards running in 2004, but can't remember their names. One of them had a core of seriously funny MF'ers and some great writing. So how did you all end up here?
Trolls.net was the site of master wordsmiths you were referring. It's ultimate demise is still cloaked in mystery...the site and proprietor vanished.

The versifiers that used to roam there were scattered throughout the message board universe and a few returned here to see if this site was salvageable. Still a work in progress but with the new blood, and some solid leftover posters here, the pulse is getting stronger.

You shouldn't have much difficulty identifying the few miscreants in here.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

I refused to soil my cloak in this political pigpen until thetrolls died. I tried to shine the light of truth and humor on places like facebook and Reddit but the world is full of thin skinned humorless cucks. Sometimes the truth comes with too much candle power and cockroaches scatter.

Glad you found the place, StrawMan. You can consider this as preseason smack camp. It's an epic way of keeping your smack tight.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh STFU you kid diddling weirdo. You pedos at .pedo talked politics all the time. Most of it was lies like your last post but it was still political. You gravitated there because you are a snowflake. You didn’t post here because this is the only board that hasn’t had much censoring and when that happens your right wing, racist, misogynist, “alpha male” crap doesn’t fly because it’s all exposed as BS anytime it hits sunlight. Same reason pedokkkal will only talk about tomatoes with me. Every time it goes political I beat his ass like a red headed baby hitler. It’s the same reason you traitors always post white flags, you have no actual take.

“Sometimes the truth comes with too much candle power and cockroaches scatter.”
Again pure projection. If that is true why not just post here before .pedo crashed and burned? Why did they never ok my nic requests? You are a lying POS.

So fuck the fuck off you fucking piece of human garbage.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:44 pm Oh STFU you kid diddling weirdo. You pedos at .pedo talked politics all the time. Most of it was lies like your last post but it was still political. You gravitated there because you are a snowflake. You didn’t post here because this is the only board that hasn’t had much censoring and when that happens your right wing, racist, misogynist, “alpha male” crap doesn’t fly because it’s all exposed as BS anytime it hits sunlight. Same reason pedokkkal will only talk about tomatoes with me. Every time it goes political I beat his ass like a red headed baby hitler. It’s the same reason you traitors always post white flags, you have no actual take.

Again pure projection. If that is true why not just post here before .pedo crashed and burned? Why did they never ok my nic requests? You are a lying POS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0[/youtube]
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:44 pm Oh STFU you kid diddling weirdo. You pedos at .pedo talked politics all the time. Most of it was lies like your last post but it was still political. You gravitated there because you are a snowflake. You didn’t post here because this is the only board that hasn’t had much censoring and when that happens your right wing, racist, misogynist, “alpha male” crap doesn’t fly because it’s all exposed as BS anytime it hits sunlight. Same reason pedokkkal will only talk about tomatoes with me. Every time it goes political I beat his ass like a red headed baby hitler. It’s the same reason you traitors always post white flags, you have no actual take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice double post. So you melted while claiming I’m melting all while posting a white flag. Well, two white flags.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:47 pm Nice double post. So you melted while claiming I’m melting all while posting a white flag. Well, two white flags.
It was so applicable I wanted you to watch it twice.

That, & this site does have a couple wear parts that need attention.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: you have no actual take.

Noted.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:10 pm You can consider this as preseason smack camp. It's an epic way of keeping your smack tight.
You forgot the best line.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:30 pm

Hmmmmmmm.

Ok, welcome. What board(s) did you post at 19 years ago, and what was your username then?

And if you've been away for that long, how in the hell did you find this sordid clambake?
Thanks for the welcome, Jsc810. One was m.perkins' board. I don't remember the two board names. You've been around long enough to know better than to ask the rest of your 1st question, though. That said, I already 'outted' myself during Smackie's TuneTown last weekend. I got nothin' to hide, so I WILL get back to that Q again soon.

Your 2nd Q? I was getting ready to order some upgrade parts for an older Linux machine and was cleaning up the existing HD. When I went through my bookmarks I ran across the addy for this board. It's the only one I found, but if your "17 years of T1B" is accurate, I never posted here before cuz I stopped posting in mid-2004. Is there a members list here that I could check? There's a disconnect in there somewhere and I don't know the answer...

Do you have any T1B history you'd like to add?
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

FiatLux wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:55 pm This is a bad shit troll.
Thanks for the sig.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:10 pm I refused to soil my cloak in this political pigpen until thetrolls died. I tried to shine the light of truth and humor on places like facebook and Reddit but the world is full of thin skinned humorless cucks. Sometimes the truth comes with too much candle power and cockroaches scatter.

Glad you found the place, StrawMan. You can consider this as preseason smack camp. It's an epic way of keeping your smack tight.
If you think you've got the juice, bring it! Odds are you will get punked on an occasion.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“On occasion”

Translation: everyday, multiple times. He is the Kim Duk-koo of T1B.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:28 pm “On occasion”

Translation: everyday, multiple times. He is the Kim Duk-koo of T1B.
Fuckin' A. A Duk Koo Kim reference [RIP]. It's been ages! You're older than I thought.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

"On an occasion" was an (sp) from the original welcome page at jimrome.com/board
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

StrawMan wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:20 pm
FiatLux wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:55 pm This is a bad shit troll.
Thanks for the sig.

You're welcome.

You'll also find that Jsc810 has a gambling problem.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:History is being made currently. Join the NFL best bets
That's right!

Join the fun, StrawMan.

3 Best Bets is the premiere sports pick 'em game on the internet!
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Thanks for your straight answer earlier and for the welcome.

Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do so I can catch up a little. Most of the forums haven't been posted in in years, though. WTF?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

StrawMan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:54 pm Thanks for your straight answer earlier and for the welcome.

Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do so I can catch up a little. Most of the forums haven't been posted in in years, though. WTF?
Besides the NFL and BTPCFB forums this sordid clambake has pretty much degenerated into pointless quasi political “smack” (very loosely defined) and not much else. A lot fewer regular posters and not traffic anywhere other than CDS. I’ve been trying to revive the cooking (and anything to do with eating or drinking) forum but not seeing much interest.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

I'd join the drinking forum but I'm too busy drinking......
scotchnh2o
Crack Whore

Post by scotchnh2o »

What's the back story to Softball Bats av of the flight director Leroy Cain,
of the space shuttle Columbia?
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Perk. Jethus. Anyone got a pick of that midget standing next to... nevermind. We already have enough midget problems here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

scotchnh2o wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:12 amWhat's the back story to Softball Bats av of the flight director Leroy Cain,
of the space shuttle Columbia?
Jsc wrote:He views that moment as proof of a flat earth. Columbia crashed because it hit the firmament.
lol

No.
I don't view that moment as proof of a fl@t earth.

I just like the pic, because if people were in their right mind, they would have that same look on their face.

The world is crumbling around us, and many/most people seem oblivious to it.

A Leroy Cain face would be appropriate right now.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:00 am Perk. Jethus. Anyone got a pick of that midget standing next to... nevermind. We already have enough midget problems here.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks a lot. That’s a long forgotten image I didn’t need to be reminded of.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:00 am Perk. Jethus. Anyone got a pick of that midget standing next to... nevermind. We already have enough midget problems here.
Shuffle back under your rock Nazi.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88BuckeyeGrad wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:00 am Perk. Jethus. Anyone got a pick of that midget standing next to... nevermind.
Good call. Second most famous image in T1B/jimrome.com history.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.