Maine killer

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Maine killer

Post by Wolfman »

Looks like the law has him bottled up in his house. To hell with trying to have a dialogue---lob a couple concussion grenades in and he' ll come flying out with his ears bleeding. If he comes out shooting, all the better, they can off him and save the court system a hassle.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Maine killer

Post by smackaholic »

If he’s holed up at home, roll up a humvee with a 50 cal turret and let it rip. Fukk that POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Hold up, now.

Kierland needs the business.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

MKUltra victim. RIP to the innocents slaughtered -- all of them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What does it say about the quality of police work in the US that a mass murderer in Maine remains on the run days later, a convicted murderer escapes from a PA prison and is on the lam weeks afterward, and DC police allow an alleged murderer to escape from a DC hospital and can't find him for over six weeks, only to arrest him less than mile from the SE DC border? Nothing more money can't fix, right?
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Card was apparently upset that he and his girlfriend broke up. She was supposed to be at one of the locales he shot up.

Maine has no red flag law where, once diagnosed with mental illness, his guns would be taken from him.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

“Over a megaphone, police were heard yelling for Mr Card to surrender and to come out of a house "with your hands up".
After a few hours, police departed the scene.”

WTF?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67232966.amp
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Guess he wasn't home. Oh, well. Donuts?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They have black traffic violators and loosey sellers to murder, times a wasting’!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

BSmack wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:22 pm “Over a megaphone, police were heard yelling for Mr Card to surrender and to come out of a house "with your hands up".
After a few hours, police departed the scene.”

WTF?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67232966.amp
Meanwhile,

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/exon ... ffic-stop/
The man had been released from a Florida prison after being wrongly incarcerated for a drug store arrest in Broward County in 2003.

Authorities say Cure had been speeding, and faced arrest for reckless driving. Instead of going to jail, he ended up dead.

Authorities say Cure had been speeding, and faced arrest for reckless driving.....

The Black man was compliant until he was told he was under arrest, according to a Georgia Bureau of Investigation statement.
Israelis claim to have PTSD. This is real PTSD. This is real generational trauma. God bless Uncle Billy. We need him now more than ever.

Mr. Card was activated. We're not being told his true story. Like we're not being told Tafari Campbell's story. Just like it took lucky coincidences to get what our post-civil war government was doing to citizens publicized instead of hidden forever.
MKUltra was revealed to the public in 1975 by the Church Committee of the United States Congress and Gerald Ford's United States President's Commission on CIA activities within the United States (the Rockefeller Commission). Investigative efforts were hampered by CIA Director Richard Helms's order that all MKUltra files be destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the small number of documents that survived Helms's order. In 1977, a Freedom of Information Act request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents relating to MKUltra, which led to Senate hearings. Some surviving information about MKUltra was declassified in 2001.
A project which began in 1953 was still being declassified 48 years later? Sigh. Yeah.

As for cops, remember when NYPD was dropping left and right after the Weiner laptop situation? https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/f ... s/1638287/

Cops do what they're told. The cops were told to leave Mr. Card, so they did. Anyone who wanted to protest it is probably going to be Calabresed and Silksed.

What do you think Card's true story is?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Dicked for/by almost 24 hours.

Internet must be slow in sw florida. Wolfman's cornhole must be pretty sore. I know his wife probably can't go that long with the strap on.

viewtopic.php?t=52943&start=440

StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

The shootings will continue until morale improves.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

StrawMan wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:25 pm The shootings will continue until morale improves.
Are you saying that thoughts & prayers won't stop the mass shootings?????
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

Not at all. My life experiences have taught me to respect the power of prayer. It's not enough, though, obviously.

I'm saying we get selective information re "mass shootings" and not all of them are what they seem. We get a filtered version of the truth through our conventional media. The shootings will continue because those in power want them to. Just my opinion.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:38 am Suspect is dead.
The suspect in the Lewiston, Maine, shooting rampage is dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, multiple sources tell CNN. Maine State Police are set to hold a news conference at 10 p.m. ET.
Lies. He was executed before he could talk to the public.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:43 pm What possible basis do you have to say that? C'mon, IB.
Are you trying to kill our scroll wheels?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

StrawMan wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:22 pm My life experiences have taught me to respect the power of prayer.
No they haven’t. Your demented brain has tricked you into believing stupid shit people told you. Pull your head out of you protoplased ass, grow a brain cell and stop believing in shit that doesn’t exist except inside your Abby Normal brain.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:47 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:43 pm What possible basis do you have to say that? C'mon, IB.

Yes he is.

He's the only one who would ask a crazy person why they are crazy... and expect a logical answer.

He's not very bright.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:14 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:47 pm

Yes he is.

He's the only one who would ask a crazy person why they are crazy... and expect a logical answer.

He's not very bright.

Why are you here, instead of Tel Aviv?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-fbi ... zophrenic/
"The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen," the statement said, adding that authorities "should not have aided and abetted a paranoid schizophrenic to commit this act."
https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-shoo ... estigation
Buffalo shooting: Retired federal agent may have had advanced notice about shooter’s plans, report says
Authorities believe the former agent was one of several people who regularly chatted with accused Buffalo gunman Payton Gendron online
https://theintercept.com/2023/06/15/fbi ... terrorist/
A flurry of reports picked up on the arrest of Mateo Ventura, an 18-year-old resident of the sleepy town of Wakefield, echoing government claims that an international terrorist financier and ISIS supporter had just been busted in the United States. The Department of Justice’s own press release on the case likewise trumpeted Ventura’s arrest for “knowingly concealing the source of material support or resources that he intended to go to a foreign terrorist organization.”

The only problem with the case and how it has been described, however, is that according to the government’s own criminal complaint, Ventura had never actually funded any terrorist group. The only “terrorist” he is accused of ever being in contact with was an undercover FBI agent who befriended him online as a 16-year-old, solicited small cash donations in the form of gift cards, and directed him not to tell anyone else about their intimate online relationship, including his family.
You're part of the system now, Jsc. You earned your way in. It's ok. You fought for the little guy(s and gals) in your time.

You're not allowed to question this shooting, or this man's death. The rest of us have to for you.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sincerely,

"It’s democracy in the dark without Nashville shooter manifesto’s release"
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 pm "It’s democracy in the dark without Nashville shooter manifesto’s release"
Doubt we’ll ever know what Hale wrote. Obviously it would not reflect well on the trans community. Just as a single white supremacist’s writings makes the left freak out and suggest that white nationalists are a major threat, the right would likely declare that all trans persons are a threat.

https://www.newsweek.com/did-audrey-hal ... ds-1791324
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except it’s dozens and dozens and dozens of straight white men shooting shit up. Most of whom are right wing nut jobs. But you live in your own little made up world of make believe. Which absolutely suits you and your squirrel brain.
88BuckeyeGrad
Elwood

Post by 88BuckeyeGrad »

Can I get a teenth of what IB's drinking?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The race of mass shooters coincide with population percentages.

The myth that no one but white guys commits these heinous acts is perpetuated by the media. The numbers show clearly that the killers are in line with our population.

A far left buddy in Birmingham went completely nuts when this was pointed out to him. I still laugh when I think about his reaction!

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population
Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around nine percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated, means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the mass shootings in the United States by gender clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/476 ... er-s-race/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just STFU you stupid hick. There have been more than 148 mass shootings since 1982. Do you even read your own links? And if so how could that not raise a huge red flag? Oh that’s right you are a lying right wing POS. There have probably been more than 148 since the Fourth of July.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

For the stupid fucker:

Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.

“If you look at the whole list, it turns out that whites and blacks are pretty proportionate to their population, very close,” said Dave Cullen, author of the book “Columbine,” which tells the story of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Harris and Klebold, the shooters there, were white.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass- ... index.html
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Care to try again?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Suffice it to say, each year, as well as cumulatively, mass murderers reflect population percentages as far as race of the shooters.

That’s a fact. Life’s tough. Get used to it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you got nothing. How surprising.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

My buddy in B’ham seemed to think his “I’m out” and leaving the conversation would grant his dream image of mass murderers all being white some validity. Alas, he can’t hide from the facts and neither can anyone in here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Way to move the goal posts. Nobody ever said that. Maybe his out is he is arguing with a lying POS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

He eventually saw enough figures (Obama and Trump justice department numbers, FBI stats, etc) that he admitted he had been mistaken.

It’s a shame so many people base their thinking on distortions of the truth. And so many find they’re incapable of accepting the facts if those facts don’t align with their fantasy world.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean like you saying I said they were all white? I’ll be waiting for your apology.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Never said that. No apology necessary.

My B’ham buddy actually believed that, though. He still won’t completely acknowledge the truth. :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:50 pm My buddy in B’ham seemed to think his “I’m out” and leaving the conversation would grant his dream image of mass murderers all being white some validity. Alas, he can’t hide from the facts and neither can anyone in here.
Just fuck off you bigoted POS.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. At least you live in Alabama where they are east to find you fucking surrender monkey.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:42 pm Nice white flag. At least you live in Alabama where they are east to find you fucking surrender monkey.
Could someone please decipher this gibberish?