Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

Post by smackaholic »

Here is the problem with the definition of the word “mandate”.

Most of us live in a world where we have to go to a job to be earn a paycheck to enjoy a certain standard of living.

Queer land doesn’t live in that world.

In his world, going to a job is something to do for fun or maybe you think it’s something you do to “make a difference”.

In such a world there’s no such thing as an employer mandate. They’re employer requests. Don’t like the request, you simply ignore it. If this gets you shitcanned, no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

There is nothing wrong with the word "mandate." Lloyd Austin used it deliberately. It means exactly what it says and the DOD applied it per its definition. There is not a counter argument. A mandated vaccine is absolutely and exactly what happened.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Naziaholic,
You are absolutely right. I live in a world of personal responsibility. I live in a world where if you don’t like being employed you pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make a job instead of look for one. Unlike you I didn’t suck on the government teet my whole life, I made money by myself for myself. And yes I live in a world where if you fumble a bit early in life family will help you out. So personal responsibility and family. Yeah sounds like a much worse place than sucking government teet and dumping my dead wives body in a shallow grave on the way to see my new GF.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:48 pm There is nothing wrong with the word "mandate." Lloyd Austin used it deliberately. It means exactly what it says and the DOD applied it per its definition. There is not a counter argument. A mandated vaccine is absolutely and exactly what happened.
Even Dumbaholic is smart enough it see it’s an employee mandate which doesn’t really make it a mandate at all since millions of people like me don’t have to follow it. For a guy so married to a dictionary you sure have a hard time stringing those words together properly to convey your actual meaning.

And again, that’s what I said in my FIRST post on this subject.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Were the "vaccines" mandated?
Kierland wrote:No, unless you were a prisoner.
HPG wrote:A mandated vaccine is absolutely and exactly what happened.
Of course.
It is a fact.

Kierland chooses to deny basic reality.

This thread is not his finest hour.

There will be no further discussion from me on this.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. You people give up so easy.

So to recap: only prisoners were mandated to take the vax in any real way, everyone else had a choice. Which is again, what I typed in my FIRST post about this.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can you be intellectually honest enough to admit that if it’s a choice it’s not a mandate and that employers can call it what they want but it doesn’t make it mandatory EXCEPT for employment and leaving that part out is disingenuous on their, and your part?

You might be a cuck to the man but you’re still an assface.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:08 pm Can you be intellectually honest...
Let me stop you there.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

Post by smackaholic »

Trust fund douche talks about pulling himself up by the bootstraps. That’s a good one.

BTW, I didn’t dump her in a shallow grave. I cremated her.

Do you ever get anything right?

Did you “make a job for yourself”?

Sure you did. Pretty fukking easy when you have a pile of grandpa’s money to do it.

As for “government teat sucking”, yup, I have. The family teat was dry, so I latched on to Uncle Sugar’s. First in the military and currently as a co tractor who helps the TSA set fire to our great grand kid’s tax dollars. So, I’ve had a front row seat to watch the sausage get made.

In the case of the military, you could at least make a case for it as it is a constitutional mandate. In the case of the TSA, not so much.

As I type this I am at a tiny little posing airport servicing a piece of TSA’s equipment. This particular place typically has a single charter flight once a month. Sometimes months go by without one.

But, it is required by TSA that this place be equipped for TSA screening.

It is a mind numbing waste of tax $$$$.

I suppose I could quit in protest, but then we get back to that whole lack of a family teat thing again. And it isn’t like TSA would go away if I quit.

So continue to suck Little Anthony Fauci’s tiny dick. I don’t typically wish bad shit on people I don’t know, but I’ll make an exception for you and hope your next booster hits paydirt and mutates your immune system the way it did my wife’s.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:Can you be intellectually honest enough to admit that when your employer requires you to get vaccinated or lose your job, that is a mandate, even though there may not have been a law enacted by the government that mandated the vaccination?

You may have a law degree, but you still are a dumbass.
Once again, Queerland demonstrate’s his uncanny ability to unite people.

Chip is everybit the vax cheerleader that you are but he’s honest enough to know what a “mandate” is.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:21 pm
Let me stop you there.
You’re so funny. Dunning–Kruger Got you stumped?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:25 pm
Jsc810 wrote:Can you be intellectually honest enough to admit that when your employer requires you to get vaccinated or lose your job, that is a mandate, even though there may not have been a law enacted by the government that mandated the vaccination?

You may have a law degree, but you still are a dumbass.
Once again, Queerland demonstrate’s his uncanny ability to unite people.

Chip is everybit the vax cheerleader that you are but he’s honest enough to know what a “mandate” is.

I am an equal opportunity offender.

As for your screed, it’s just more of the same old shit. You bitching about the government and then taking their money and not seeing any irony there. On the other hand I have always readily admitted I was born on third base. Too bad your ancestors were to stupid or lazy to make any kind of nest egg, seeing as none of them were discriminated against they really don’t have an excuse. But that really has nothing to do with you assholes trying to make it sound like having to make hard choices is not even an option and the vax was therefore mandatory. It wasn’t. Except for the people that you hate the most and that is just irony on top of irony.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:48 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:21 pm
Let me stop you there.
You’re so funny. Dunning–Kruger Got you stumped?
Spits up. Fuck man, you are the poster boy and center fold for the malady.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice IKYABWAI.

Brilliant.