Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Re: Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

You mean that conspiracy theory from 2 years ago turned out to be true! Color me shocked. How many times has a conspiracy become reality after 6 months? Like eleventyhundred?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What conspiracy theory is that? That drugs have side effects? You are a little late to the party pal.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

No one cares about your revisionism and goalpost repositioning, Tardland.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. Why do you even post if you are going to constantly give up?

Quitter.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:12 pm No one cares about your revisionism and goalpost repositioning, Tardland.
That’s what these fuckers do when their lies crumble.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:57 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:12 pm No one cares about your revisionism and goalpost repositioning, Tardland.
That’s what these fuckers do when their lies crumble.
They do it so often it has become completely transparent. They obfuscate and redefine words (woman, vaccine, immunity, etc) until they finally get cornered on their bullshit and then they scream "We knew that the whole time! Like...duhhhh." It's the whole gaslighting thing they caterwaul about. The problem (and this really is a problem because discourse from varied perspectives is vital) is they're destroying their credibility. Complete immolation. I can't believe anything coming from the Left until the topic has a few days or weeks to settle out. The Left has this well-established pattern of crafting a narrative and pushing it so hard and so fast they cement one side of the issue as the established truth any counter-argument is labeled a consthpirathee! Weeks, months, even years later the cement erodes and the real truth is revealed and the left gaslights like motherfuckers to pretend they didn't get caught in a bald faced lie. It happens EVERY time there's a new "current thing."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Show me one person who ever said vaccines have no side effects.
What actually happens all the time is you MAGgots make shit up and then ascribe it to the other side.
Like you did there.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

No, actually you far lefters bought all the government’s bullshit. You bought all the pharma bullshit. You bought Daszak’s and Fauci’s bullshit.

And you and your descendants will be paying for it for generations.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

#soon

And all the Herman Cain award winners are already dead. So we have your speculation stacked up against a bunch of dead bodies.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:47 pm #soon

And all the Herman Cain award winners are already dead. So we have your speculation stacked up against a bunch of dead bodies.
Heart damage to previously healthy young athletes, deaths, compromised immune systems. Shall I go on?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sure go ahead. Your delusions are entertaining.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

:lol:

You hate science, don’t you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who doesn’t believe in vaccines. I believe in science, I don’t believe lying bigots.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:27 pm Says the guy who doesn’t believe in vaccines.
You can’t get thru a post without lying.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:43 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:27 pm Says the guy who doesn’t believe in vaccines.

He's a liar/lawyer.

Except he's been disbarred by the State of California. That's why he's here 24 hours a day.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:47 pm
He's a liar/lawyer.

Except he's been disbarred by the State of California. That's why he's here 24 hours a day.
That explains a lot.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:51 pm
He's a liar/lawyer.

That explains a lot.
No shit?

If true, everything makes sense now. The overcompensation. The impulse to litigate everyfukkenthing. The humorless shell of what was once a functioning human. The shitty-assed closed-loop debate tactics most of us realized were ineffective in 5th grade.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:What conspiracy theory is that? That drugs have side effects? You are a little late to the party pal.
Which is why anyone with an IQ above room temp (in a very chilly room) knows that people at virtually ZERO risk, would be wise to say no thanks, I’ll just stay up on my vitamin B12, D, C and zinc.

These have no side effects besides tuning up your immune system. And they’re pennies a dose.

Wish my wife had done that nearly three years ago. She might still be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:#soon

Enough with the comparison to a septuagenarian cancer survivor. Why do you continue to pretend that vaccines should be given across the board you sad little disingenuous POS?

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

No healthy person should be anywhere near the covid “vaccines”. Any parent who had their child get it…ugh. I’m sure they meant well, but…
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:06 pm
Kierland wrote:#soon

Enough with the comparison to a septuagenarian cancer survivor. Why do you continue to pretend that vaccines should be given across the board you sad little disingenuous POS?

Because that’s how they work you fat fucking racist. Why do you want kill grama?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:00 pm
Kierland wrote:What conspiracy theory is that? That drugs have side effects? You are a little late to the party pal.
Which is why anyone with an IQ above room temp (in a very chilly room) knows that people at virtually ZERO risk, would be wise to say no thanks, I’ll just stay up on my vitamin B12, D, C and zinc.

These have no side effects besides tuning up your immune system. And they’re pennies a dose.

Wish my wife had done that nearly three years ago. She might still be around.

No one was at virtually zero risk and even those at low risk of death/complications can spread it. It’s been three fucking years and you still can’t grasp a simple concept. And while I have no sympathy for you or your dead wife, the vax didn’t kill her you lying fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:18 pm No healthy person should be anywhere near the covid “vaccines”. Any parent who had their child get it…ugh. I’m sure they meant well, but…
That’s the attitude that killed 100,000’s of MAGgots, so yea you keep that up you dumb son of a bitch (a stupid bitch apparently).
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:47 pm He's a liar/lawyer. Except he's been disbarred by the State of California. That's why he's here 24 hours a day.
That WOULD explain a lot.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You guys sure are obsessed with telling lies about me. I wonder why. That’s a lie. I know exactly why.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:48 pm You guys sure are obsessed with telling lies about me. I wonder why. That’s a lie. I know exactly why.
nice white flag
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:00 pm

He's a liar/lawyer.

That explains a lot.
No shit?

If true, everything makes sense now. The overcompensation. The impulse to litigate everyfukkenthing. The humorless shell of what was once a functioning human. The shitty-assed closed-loop debate tactics most of us realized were ineffective in 5th grade.
You sure are gullible. And obsessed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Seer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:49 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:48 pm You guys sure are obsessed with telling lies about me. I wonder why. That’s a lie. I know exactly why.
nice white flag
Yes directly addressing the post is a white flag. That’s a great take, for a paste eater.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do tell. Let me guess. Some vaccines are good and some (namely the ones your overloads told you to hate) are bad. Do I have that about right.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He's a liar/lawyer.

You’re just pissed cause you got caught cheering on genocide.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He's a liar/lawyer.

That explains a lot.
That you fall for M2s lies does say a lot.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Five posts in a row! Looks like someone got close to the target. :lol: :lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:Some vaccines are good and some (namely the ones your overloads told you to hate) are bad.
The Covid "vaccine" (it a therapy much more than it is a traditional vaccine, and that is why the overlords/liars changed the definition ofvaccine when these demon injections were rolled out) was not properly tested for safety.

Not
even
close.

Anyone who took the shots should have known that they were a guinea pig.

Unfortunately, so many people were backed up against a wall and threatened with losing their livelihood/way of life if they did not submit to it.

Disgusting in the extreme.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:09 pm Five posts in a row! Looks like someone got close to the target. :lol: :lol:
Yes it was kind of amazing that that many people would all post about me back to back to back. Obsession is weird like that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:35 pm
Kierland wrote:Some vaccines are good and some (namely the ones your overloads told you to hate) are bad.
The Covid "vaccine" (it a therapy much more than it is a traditional vaccine, and that is why the overlords/liars changed the definition ofvaccine when these demon injections were rolled out) was not properly tested for safety.

Not
even
close.

Anyone who took the shots should have known that they were a guinea pig.

Unfortunately, so many people were backed up against a wall and threatened with losing their livelihood/way of life if they did not submit to it.

Disgusting in the extreme.
What is disgusting is you professing to be a Christian and then advocating for people to kill their grama.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:you (poptart) advocating for people to kill their grama.
Link?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We have been thru this 100 times. I get that it’s hard for you to admit you don’t care about people but I don’t even need a link. Just look at the post I was responding to for your answer. The “therapy” saved lives and you don’t even have the decency to admit it. Some Christian.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:The “therapy” saved lives and you don’t even have the decency to admit it.
This is a very far cry from me "advocating for people to kill grandmas," isn't it?

This is why people get a headache from engaging in discussion/debate with you.
You very often veer off on these weird tangents, and you produce some very strange conclusions.
An awful lot of your posts contain accusations.

If people want(ed) to take the therapy, fine.
I have no issue with them doing so.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Pop, those last lines are key. I feel the same way. The insistence of others that EVERYONE be vaccinated is unconscionable.

So advocating for killing nana (in the opinion of a non-medically trained poster) is bad…but advocating for damaging cardiovascular systems and immune systems and god knows what else is good?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

It's as if the Left forgot there's a difference between banning something and simply not mandating it. I suppose that's the totalitarian brain at work.