Any Man in a Travis Kelce Jersey is Now a Fag

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Any Man in a Travis Kelce Jersey is Now a Fag

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

Last night's hot load gargling media fuck fest over Kelce and his commie girlfriend ruined what was a pretty damned good football game.
Every Left Wing Ball Washing Media Outlet wrote: "Taylor Swift's star power sends Travis Kelce's jersey sales soaring"

Obviously hordes of hyperventilating Swiftie cunts are behind this, but if you're a man getting caught up in this hype, you are at the pinnacle of fagdom. I'm sure Kuntland's newly purchased home and away jerseys are prominently displayed in his cum lacquered zen garden alongside his Anthony Fauci worship center. The best thing for pro football at this point is for KC to go 0-12 to finish out the season.
Kierland

Re: Any Man in a Travis Kelce Jersey is Now a Fag

Post by Kierland »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:18 pm Image
It’s going to be funny if the Swifties end up deciding the next election.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Calling an entertainer a commie because she advocates for young people to become registered voters w/o saying how to vote Isa pure sign of being triggered. And show how the Republicans have zero interest in democracy.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Personally I don’t GARA about Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, or how many shirts they sell. Why would you?

Besides, anyone who proudly announces publicly that they’re from Anaheim is already starting out with two strikes in the loser column.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Not a big fan of Belichick, but this quote is rackable:
"Well I would say that Travis Kelce's had a lot of big catches in his career. This would be the biggest."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jan6 was a picnic, why are you all over reacting?

Sin,
Snot in Analhim
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:40 pm Calling an entertainer a commie because she advocates for young people to become registered voters w/o saying how to vote Isa pure sign of being triggered. And show how the Republicans have zero interest in democracy.
Ok. So she's just on a "get out the vote" campaign despite publicly endorsing Democrats in 2022? And then there's this:
I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent.
Hitting all the lib, victim bullet points here. Commie is appropriate and accurate.

Now be a good, obedient little lib and go get your booth-ter.

Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:39 pm And then there's this:
I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent.
Dude, she is talking about You. Do you believe all that shit is RIGHT? And there is no built in racism? And the lisping words like booster. I think you Really were a lisper when young, and still are an insecure closet fag leading a life as a lie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m not into discriminating and being racist.

Sin,
Taylor and the Swifties

I am fully onboard with both discrimination and racism.

Sin,
Snot
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:10 pm Please, Republicans, go after T Swift :lol:
They are. Right in this very thread, oh yeah and at least one said her and Travis should be executed.

“Yeah buy we are uniters, you are the dividers.”

Sin,
HighPantyBunch
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:14 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:10 pm Please, Republicans, go after T Swift :lol:
…and at least one said her and Travis should be executed.
How did you come up with this?!

Holy shit! I see now. WTF?!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ta ... r-AA1hpF0j

Fucking crazies!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes MAGgots are crazy. And you are just now realizing this? Better slow than never.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Swifties are driving up KC's point spreads to ridiculous heights, bet against the Chiefs, you'll do OK.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:39 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:40 pm Calling an entertainer a commie because she advocates for young people to become registered voters w/o saying how to vote Isa pure sign of being triggered. And show how the Republicans have zero interest in democracy.
Ok. So she's just on a "get out the vote" campaign despite publicly endorsing Democrats in 2022? And then there's this:
Hitting all the lib, victim bullet points here. Commie is appropriate and accurate.

Now be a good, obedient little lib and go get your booth-ter.

Soooo fukken true, dude. GREAT post. Never realized what a commie tard couple they were.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes a couple of 1%ers are commies. In fact her tour made no money because, you know, commies.

You people are amazingly stupid.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Plenty of 1%ers are Communists. Fuckton of them work in Congress, if you didn't know. Not that a 1%er would ever live under communism. Goodness no. That's for other people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You heard it here first folks they are communists and not communists all at the same time. They are Schrödinger's communists.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

This thread got off track. Rack Scott's original rant.

Travis Kelce is a Gen Z snowflake with some natural talent wrapped in a supplement-enhanced muscle suit. He is good at feetsball. That is the only reason his name should me mentioned in casual conversation.

This Swiftie :puke: drama is another distraction pushed by clickbait media to keep the proletariat from noticing the oligarchs stealing their future. No one should pay attention to this side show.

For what it's worth I hope he gets his dick wet and I hope I never know about it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes encouraging people to vote helps the oligarchs. Your brain is mush.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:17 am

This Swiftie :puke: drama is another distraction pushed by clickbait media to keep the proletariat from noticing the oligarchs stealing their future. No one should pay attention to this side show.
It certainly seems to gotten your attention.

:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:25 am Yes encouraging people to vote helps the oligarchs. Your brain is mush.
You responding to me? I said fuck all about voting.

You seem to be stuck in gear. My mechanics can help with that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why do you think this “drama”, as you put it, is all about?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:11 am Why do you think this “drama”, as you put it, is all about?
The "drama" is about two famous people dating. It's a silly side show like Darva Conger appearing in Playboy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah no it’s not. That’s been going on for months. Try and know what you are talking about before you post next, not that it ever stopped you before.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Fuck you for not playing off my Darva Conger deep cut. You're the reason this board is a stale echo chamber.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

YOU were the one that broke the “rules” hillbilly.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

The "rule" about posting sexy pics of hot broads if their names are mentioned?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Better slow than never I always say, but the topic is TS and voting so try and stay focused on something besides white flags and boobies.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:08 amrules

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:12 pm try and stay focused on something besides … boobies.
Well that aged poorly.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:55 pm The "rule" about posting sexy pics of hot broads if their names are mentioned?
Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:12 pm Better slow than never I always say,
How sophomoric of you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

YOU might be stupid but you have to remember I spent 20 years in courtrooms, you aren’t going to “catch” me opening the door. Can you think of any reason why I put it in quotes. Of course you can’t.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

I also put it in quotes. Tooshay and shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: two celebs date for months, nobody on here gives a shit, one says “register to vote”, the right goes bananas and Snot posts this thread, HighPantyBunch emerges from his dirt shack to comment when he has no idea what going on, hilarity ensues.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

You're white knighting for things you made up in your own head, Don Kierote.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:25 pm YOU might be stupid but you have to remember I spent 20 years in courtrooms, you aren’t going to “catch” me opening the door. Can you think of any reason why I put it in quotes. Of course you can’t.
You spent 20 years blowing your clients in lock-up. You should take a break from this board for maybe 3 hours or so. How about you and your emotional support animal jump in the Prius and catch a matinee screening of Snow Half-White and the Seven Non-Binary Dwarves. That should adequately drain your white guilt ballsack and recharge your solar powered ass beads.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:01 pm You spent 20 years blowing your clients in lock-up. You should take a break from this board for maybe 3 hours or so. How about you and your emotional support animal jump in the Prius and catch a matinee screening of Snow Half-White and the Seven Non-Binary Dwarves. That should adequately drain your white guilt ballsack and recharge your solar powered ass beads.
Why are you always thinking about gay sex?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice melt Snot.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Scott from Anaheim wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:01 pm You spent 20 years blowing your clients in lock-up. You should take a break from this board for maybe 3 hours or so. How about you and your emotional support animal jump in the Prius and catch a matinee screening of Snow Half-White and the Seven Non-Binary Dwarves. That should adequately drain your white guilt ballsack and recharge your solar powered ass beads.
Fresh rackable takes in this thread courtesy of Scott...a nice change of pace from - nice white flag, racist, etc. etc. etc....

Keep 'em coming.
E UNUM PLURIBUS