Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

Post by Mikey »

Shouldn’t these people be in prison, along with Fauci?

Karikó and Weissman win Nobel Prize in medicine for work that enabled mRNA vaccines against COVID-19

https://apnews.com/article/nobel-prize- ... 9caa6e09c9
Meat Head
Elwood

Re: Mass Murderers Awarded Nobel Prize

Post by Meat Head »

I would have to know if they lisp or support women's and gay rights or not before I decide

sig, the Closet Scared-they-are-Gay Boys

Scott in Anaheim

The General
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I was wondering when you were going to post an apoplectic thread full of lies and anti science about this. You didn’t disappoint. That you added abuse of the legal system is just a bonus.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The researchers who develop new meds are to be applauded.

The “public health” clowns like Fauci do belong in jail. First for bankrolling the research that gave us this fukking virus and also for bungling and lying at every step since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The jab did help a select group. Pushing it on everyone was criminal.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What law did he break?

I’ll take my answer off air.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:17 pm The jab did help a select group. Pushing it on everyone was criminal.

Studies show that GOPers and GQPers were much more likely to die from Covid-19. Wonder why?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 am
smackaholic wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:17 pm The jab did help a select group. Pushing it on everyone was criminal.

Studies show that GOPers and GQPers were much more likely to die from Covid-19. Wonder why?
Because the government is lying, duh! 🙄
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 am

This is known because the hospitals asked for people's voter registration at check in?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you skipped stats class along with all your science classes. Dumb and proud of it I see. No wonder you got along so well at .pedo.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Are you afraid to answer the question?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I did. It’s facetious. It assumes facts not in evidence. It’s not how stats work.
Are you a child? Most adults know this stuff.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:29 am I did. It’s facetious. It assumes facts not in evidence. It’s not how stats work.
I'm asking how S_M arrived at his conclusion, which you agreed with so I assume you know what he knows. Here is the post again for easy reference:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 am Studies show that GOPers and GQPers were much more likely to die from Covid-19. Wonder why?
How are the voting preferences of these Covid corpses known? Were the patients and/or their family members asked about voting registration during hospital admittance? If not, how are these "studies" obtaining data sufficient to draw these conclusions?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes I get that you have no idea how stats work and where information comes from. That was like my original point. Guess they didn’t teach you that in mud school. It’s called averages (I know “math is hard”) and they are used to figure shit out. Does that help? I’m kidding. I’m sure you didn’t understand any of that.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:18 am Yes I get that you have no idea how stats work and where information comes from. That was like my original point. Guess they didn’t teach you that in mud school. It’s called averages (I know “math is hard”) and they are used to figure shit out. Does that help? I’m kidding. I’m sure you didn’t understand any of that.
I have a degree in Business Administration. I'm aware of how statistics work. I'm asking where THIS statistical information came from. You claim to know so I'm asking you how voting preferences were known in the statistical sample.

Do you know? Or not? It's okay to say you don't know.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then you must have gone to Rice if you don’t know, although I didn’t know they gave out AA degrees there. Stats about party related subjects usually use voter rolls and/or votes cast. You have heard of those?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It’s pretty simple really.

Vast majority of CV deaths were elderly.

Elderly are somewhat more likely to be Republican. 20 year olds more likely to be Democrat.

But the stats….

There are lies, damn lies and statistics.

- Mark Twain

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:34 pm It’s pretty simple really.

Vast majority of CV deaths were elderly.

Elderly are somewhat more likely to be Republican. 20 year olds more likely to be Democrat.

But the stats….

There are lies, damn lies and statistics.

- Mark Twain

Lol, never change, Suckaholic. Remain a fucking clown for your entire pitiful life. "Covid deaths are highest in GQP states? How could that be?" Never mind your pant filling president and his cult follower politicians telling everyone to question the severity virus, question the vaccine, question sensible mitigation members. What a ridiculous question!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/red-blue- ... d=83649085
Among all factors in the prevention of severe COVID-19 and death, vaccination has been key, experts say.

Unvaccinated Americans are several times more likely to be hospitalized and die and those living in rural areas, as well as conservatives and Republicans, were among the most hesitant to be vaccinated, according to a September 2021 ABC News/Washington Post poll. For unvaccinated Americans, the decision to not wear a mask or follow other restrictions, ultimately caused increased transmission, which in turn, resulted in more severe outcomes, experts suggest.

The end result is a gulf in COVID-19 death rates between red and blue states, one that is particularly amplified when examining the most and least vaccinated states.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/i ... _p001_f001
That pattern held true during the coronavirus pandemic, when Ashtabula residents died of covid at far higher rates than people in Chautauqua and Erie.

The differences around Lake Erie reflect a steady national shift in how public health decisions are being made and who’s making them.

State lawmakers gained autonomy over how to spend federal safety net dollars following Republican President Ronald Reagan’s push to empower the states in the 1980s. Those investments began to diverge sharply along red and blue lines, with conservative lawmakers often balking at public health initiatives they said cost too much or overstepped. Today, people in the South and Midwest, regions largely controlled by Republican state legislators, have increasingly higher chances of dying prematurely compared with those in the more Democratic Northeast and West, according to The Post’s analysis of death rates.
I pray your son is even a few IQ points smarter than you.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Deaths galore! Not differentiated by party affiliation.

https://vaersanalysis.info/wp-content/u ... 212023.png
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"vaersanalysis.info"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:21 pm
"vaersanalysis.info"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you trusted your government.

Https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html

If anything, the numbers would be manipulated DOWNWARD by the government.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: none of you idiots can point to a single law that’s been broken. You’re just making shit up.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I know morality and ethics aren’t part of some folks’ makeup, but they do matter to some of us.

Some damning info here:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/did- ... dium=email
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I care about what you said in the opener of this thread. So no, I don’t care to change the subject until you either show me a law they broke or admit you are full of shit.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not sure who you’re talking to. I didn’t post in this thread ‘til today.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My bad, should have said in your opener. Show me a law that was broken by these people or you are just blowing smoke. There is nothing unethical about trying to save lives and not being perfect at it. Do you know anything at all about medicine and the ethics of who to save and how?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Alfred Nobel's prize has been reduced to propaganda. Didn't start with this MRNA fuckery, to be clear. Obama receiving a Nobel Peace Price for accomplishing nothing more than some hopey-changey agitprop certainly warrants a conversation along these lines.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude his prize started as propaganda.
“In 1888, Nobel was astonished to read his own obituary, titled "The Merchant of Death Is Dead", in a French newspaper. It was Alfred's brother Ludvig who had died; the obituary was eight years premature. The article disconcerted Nobel and made him apprehensive about how he would be remembered. This inspired him to change his will.”

He literally started the prizes so people wouldn’t remember him as the Merchant of Death he was. And apparently it worked.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:27 am Dude his prize started as propaganda.
“In 1888, Nobel was astonished to read his own obituary, titled "The Merchant of Death Is Dead", in a French newspaper. It was Alfred's brother Ludvig who had died; the obituary was eight years premature. The article disconcerted Nobel and made him apprehensive about how he would be remembered. This inspired him to change his will.”

He literally started the prizes so people wouldn’t remember him as the Merchant of Death he was. And apparently it worked.
I didn't know he invented dynamite. You learn something every day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Nobel
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And there you have it. It worked to (almost) perfection.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Nobel did not set out to invent a weapon of war. Knowing that's how his stabilized nitroglycerine was perceived by common folk prompted him to redefine his legacy. That might be propaganda but not for nefarious purposes. He intended to serve mankind and thought he had.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:34 am And there you have it. It worked to (almost) perfection.
Screwy doesn't know a lot of things.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:18 am Screwy doesn't know a lot of things.
Fill us in, Roman Polanski.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:56 am Nobel did not set out to invent a weapon of war. Knowing that's how his stabilized nitroglycerine was perceived by common folk prompted him to redefine his legacy. That might be propaganda but not for nefarious purposes. He intended to serve mankind and thought he had.
Now THAT’S propaganda. Your take is he didn’t know his munitions from his munitions factories we’re perceived as being made by a merchant of death. That’s what you are going with?

Nobel was a quirky, douchey, misogynist, anti-democratic nerd with the social skills of a roasted walnut. Hence his need to try and shape his legacy after death with money.

Your Lifetime Afternoon Movie of his life was entertaining, if not accurate.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

"Nobel was a quirky, douchey, misogynist, anti-democratic nerd with the social skills of a roasted walnut."

Sounds like someone we all know :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:27 pm "Nobel was a quirky, douchey, misogynist, anti-democratic nerd with the social skills of a roasted walnut."

Sounds like someone we all know :lol:
Queerland is not a nerd.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Pfizer put out this press release last Friday...

How wonderful!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

StopwAtChinGyOuTube!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes drugs have side effects. Welcome to reality.