Weekend Roll Call 9-30-23

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 9-30-23

Post by kcdave »

ImageImage

Sorry, no vid at this time... I have no fucking clue how to link from my cellphone...

Anywho... coming to you live from this freaky themed hotel, near the Kansas Speedway.
We spent the night here after attending the American Royal pre-party that is part of the World Series of BBQ. One of the vendors I work with comped us a couple of tix for the bash last night. Free booze and Q is something I will never refuse, although I sure could have had a few more cocktails, but the early wakeup required some good judgment.
We have a huge day on tap... but more booze pool side later this afternoon will be happening for sure... global warming is in full effect here as its supposed to be mid 90s on the last fucking day of September.

I gotta run for now... perhaps I will snap a few pics of this crazy ass hotel room after sun up and post.

Happy Weekend y'all for now...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Weekend Roll Call 9-30-23

Post by Wolfman »

IN---- plenty of NCAA football today---- maybe some Tune Town tonight ?
Enjoy
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hanging in Beaver Creek today, play some pool hit the hot tub then bocce ball and s’mores around the fire. Vail tomorrow for a hike. I sent pics to my friends and fam, hopefully everyone that matters saw them.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In. Yep supposed to be around 90 today and into next week. Still using my AC going into October! Already 84 as I type this.

Dave, we stayed on that side of KC on our vacation there in 2016. We were at the Country Inn and Suites next to the stadium where the T-Bones play. It wasn't freaky so you're staying somewhere else.

Wife is working and hasn't given me much of a honeydo list so it's mostly chilling this weekend with no baseball games for the kids.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Lovely Winnemucca. Posting my 3BB picks in the NFL forum. It is the Best thing happening on this forlorn fucking board, so thanks for who did it.

Pro tip: The odds there are fixed and were set early, so put that in your spreadsheet. Some throwback to the days of payphones and dimes I guess but it works for me.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Steve Jobs wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:35 pm Lovely Winnemucca. Posting my 3BB picks in the NFL forum. It is the Best thing happening on this forlorn fucking board, so thanks for who did it
Thanks for playing, Jobs.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:15 pm
Steve Jobs wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:35 pm Lovely Winnemucca. Posting my 3BB picks in the NFL forum. It is the Best thing happening on this forlorn fucking board, so thanks for who did it
Thanks for playing, Jobs.
Ditto.

And btw, it is still not too late to get ---> IN <--- on 3 Best Bets action.

You can miss multiple weeks, still play the contest, and still be eligible to be year end champion.

So get your week 4 picks IN before kickoff on Sunday.

It is fun and interesting to have skin IN the game.

:drink:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:01 pm Dave, we stayed on that side of KC on our vacation there in 2016. We were at the Country Inn and Suites next to the stadium where the T-Bones play. It wasn't freaky so you're staying somewhere else.
We stayed at Chateau Avalon.
They offer many different "themed" rooms. We had the Castaway Isle, not really
by choice, but simply it was one of the last few available with our short notice.

It was ok for one night, but awkward really. The bed was upstairs in the loft-
not at all handy if you tied one on and needed a good piss in the middle of the night.
Then the very cool to have Jacuzzi tub is right in the middle of the room. If that's
not weird enough, the fucking shower head is there also. You literally stand in the middle
of the room, inside a Jacuzzi to shower. Likely the strangest hotel room layout I have
ever seen. But, overall, mission accomplished. Hotel sex is NICE!!!

:hitit:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

kcdave wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:57 am
d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:01 pm Dave, we stayed on that side of KC on our vacation there in 2016. We were at the Country Inn and Suites next to the stadium where the T-Bones play. It wasn't freaky so you're staying somewhere else.
We stayed at Chateau Avalon.
They offer many different "themed" rooms. We had the Castaway Isle, not really
by choice, but simply it was one of the last few available with our short notice.

It looks like it was designed by the same guy who did Elvis' jungle room.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

kcdave wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:57 am
We had the Castaway Isle
A boutique hotel owners dream.

Triple book the room to Japanese tourists and explain they were stranded soldiers still fighting WW II.
Piles of dirt? Quicksand.
Outwit the violent natives of the island - rent the bedroom by the hour to the homeless population of Kansas.

Their names? uhh.. Ginger and Mary Ann