Grooming...full circle

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Seer
Just the Facts

Grooming...full circle

Post by The Seer »

Budweiser Parent Co. to Stop Cutting Tails Off Clydesdale Horses After Pressure From Activists

Budweiser owner Anheuser-Busch said it has stopped cutting the tails off its famous Clydesdale horses after months of pressure from animal-rights activists who say the practice is cruel.

The brewing giant’s concession to activists comes as it tries to navigate its way through the culture wars, after a consumer backlash over a promotion with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney buffeted sales. The Budweiser Clydesdales rank among America’s best-known corporate icons and are one of AB InBev’s oldest and most consistently used marketing motifs.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or Peta, and other nonprofits have campaigned for months to get AB InBev to stop docking the horses’ tails. The practice causes horses lifelong pain, affects their balance, leaves them unable to brush away flies and interferes with their ability to communicate with herdmates, the groups say.

How about PET of Humans and stop lopping dicks and tits off minors?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Kierland

Re: Grooming...full circle

Post by Kierland »

Flood that zone! You should start a thread about how Biden is taking your gas stove while your guys shut down the government to save a Nazi from law and order.

Attack, Deflect, Deny
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:15 pm PETA needs to focus on its own affairs before concerning itself over the tails of a few dozen horses
This.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I know nothing of horses, why would you cut the tail off anyway? What happens?
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:43 am I know nothing of horses, why would you cut the tail off anyway? What happens?
The uncut (easy there special k) hairs hang into the piss collector buckets used to collect the liquid from which they make their beer.

:satan:
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:14 am
Dr_Phibes wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:43 am I know nothing of horses, why would you cut the tail off anyway? What happens?
The uncut (easy there special k) hairs hang into the piss collector buckets used to collect the liquid from which they make their beer.

:lol:
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Sounds right. Their contempt for wearing pants and our scorn for bags of oats made this inevitable.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Rack Meat Head!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Meat Head wrote:

Rack that! OTOH, The beer from Budwis is pretty good. You can buy it in the states as Czechvar.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown