Results of lockdowns

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Results of lockdowns

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:I remember running into hella tards with no masks especially in red states. I wonder which is worse.
Masked for the simple fact that wearing them did nothing other than virtue signal bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Yes you being a dick about people in dresses and calling them mentally ill because of their clothes is way better than me letting them live their lives. Freedum!
What they wear doesn’t make them mentally ill.

Pretending they are the sex they aren’t does.

It’s about the worst type of dillusion one could have.

They need help. They do t need cheerleaders for their affliction.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:05 pm
Kierland wrote:I remember running into hella tards with no masks especially in red states. I wonder which is worse.
Masked for the simple fact that wearing them did nothing other than virtue signal bullshit.

Yes masks were invented and used for thousands of years because they don’t work.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:09 pm
Kierland wrote:Yes you being a dick about people in dresses and calling them mentally ill because of their clothes is way better than me letting them live their lives. Freedum!
What they wear doesn’t make them mentally ill.

Pretending they are the sex they aren’t does.

It’s about the worst type of dillusion one could have.

They need help. They do t need cheerleaders for their affliction.

So pretending you are a cowboy when you aren’t is a mental illness? I’ll tell John Wayne’s corpse. Ditto for pro golfers and Kevin Costner. And on and on.

And you do realize that think that were born in the wrong body not that their vagina is an actual penis? How dumb are you?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

What they wear doesn’t make them mentally ill. Pretending they are the sex they aren’t does.
These are the same people who loudly proclaim that their genitalia doesn't define their gender while simultaneously having their cocks surgically mutilated into some kind of weird frankenpussy or having their tits lopped off in a pathetic attempt to simulate the gender with which they identify.

Ponderous.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

mvscal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:25 am
What they wear doesn’t make them mentally ill. Pretending they are the sex they aren’t does.
These are the same people who loudly proclaim that their genitalia doesn't define their gender while simultaneously having their cocks surgically mutilated into some kind of weird frankenpussy or having their tits lopped off in a pathetic attempt to simulate the gender with which they identify.

Ponderous.
And faggot boy KKKierland supports them every step of the way
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:25 am

Ponderous.
You pretend to be human, so you probably shouldn’t be throwing stones.

And again I have never once heard to bitch about mutilating the genitalia of babies, which happens every day for nonLGBT reasons.

Fuck off nazi traitor.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Circumcision does not turn a male into a female, nor does it render the person impotent. I have a few kids wandering around as proof.

You can argue that it shouldn't be done and that it is a form of "mutilation". But lets not compare it to loping off one's dick to make them a "woman".
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are down for mutilating babies.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think circumcision is a safe accepted practice. It does have some medical benefits. I think it is up to the parents to decide whether or not it be done.

I am not for "gender affirming" treatments of any kind until the person is a legal adult. If they chose to pursue this dillusion at that point, it is their right, so long as they can afford it. I am opposed to state funding of such lunacy. Same for insurance companies. They should not be forced to cover such nonsense.

Of course if an insurance company wants to cater to them, that is their right.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the mutilation you like is fine, anything you don’t like isn’t.

That’s been the right’s mantra for decades.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Anti-circumcision is such a strange hill to die on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That just shows how dumb you are. Nobody is anti snip. There are people that are anti hypocrisy however. This is why you live in the sticks. You would be eaten alive in a city.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:29 pm Circumcision does not turn a male into a female, nor does it render the person impotent. I have a few kids wandering around as proof.

You can argue that it shouldn't be done and that it is a form of "mutilation". But lets not compare it to loping off one's dick to make them a "woman".

He's incredibly stupid. Similar to those spazzy college students talking to a calm Pro Lifer who speaks on campus and likens beating off to "that's killing babies too then!!"

He's one of the stupidest people on these boards. It's like he's ffed lines by angry Marxist professors and repeats them, and looks like a total fukken idiot in the process. Whenever he gets really triggered he calls people nazis.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can act like a Nazi all I want. YOU just can’t say anything about it.

Sin,
Generally a Nazi
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

General Peters wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:18 am He's incredibly stupid. Similar to those spazzy college students talking to a calm Pro Lifer who speaks on campus and likens beating off to "that's killing babies too then!!"
Another incoherent blast from the General, all juiced up on estrogen. Good show.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

General Peters wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:18 am
smackaholic wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:29 pm Circumcision does not turn a male into a female, nor does it render the person impotent. I have a few kids wandering around as proof.

He's incredibly stupid. Similar to those spazzy college students talking to a calm Pro Lifer who speaks on campus and likens beating off to "that's killing babies too then!!"

He's one of the stupidest people on these boards. It's like he's ffed lines by angry Marxist professors and repeats them, and looks like a total fukken idiot in the process. Whenever he gets really triggered he calls people nazis.
More truth serum from G-Money. The Left spouts unhinged name calling rhetoric because they can't win on ideas.

For Meat Head: A few years ago some members of the brain trust at Berkley or some other communist university on the Left coast were equating masturbation with abortion. It was an argument straight out of Monty Python's song Ever Sperm Is Sacred but without irony.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:45 pm The Left spouts unhinged name calling rhetoric because they can't win on ideas.

communist
You are dumber than wet clay.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:47 pm wet clay.
High water holding with lean plasticity. Compacts for shit. The county wants us to augment with Mag Chloride to keep the dust down. Hope this answers your question.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:45 pm
More truth serum from G-Money. The Left spouts unhinged name calling rhetoric because they can't win on ideas.
Tell us about some recent "winning" Republican ideas.

Shut down the military because Senator Football Coach wants to have a tantrum.
Shut down the government because a bunch of six year olds masquerading as legislators don't like the President.
Take away women's bodily autonomy because "it should be decided by the states" and then try to make it a national law.
Support a racist, serial rapist and criminal for President, just because he's not a Democrat.
Attack people as "woke" because they're in favor of equality, science and democracy. The opposite of woke is asleep (credit to Howard Stern here). I guess that's what you all strive for.
etc
etc

Do you sit around all day with your thumb up your ass, or what?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:48 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:47 pm wet clay.
High water holding with lean plasticity. Compacts for shit. The county wants us to augment with Mag Chloride to keep the dust down. Hope this answers your question.
Nice white flag.
And don’t listen to the government. Just leave your roads MgCl2 free. Freedum!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:58 pm

The military isn't shutdown because some officers haven't been promoted. Tuberville isn't even blocking them. He isn't allowing unanimous consent. Fuck Tumur could call a vote at any time.

You really don't know how any of this works.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Whataboutism? Special K isn't going to like that one bit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:48 pm
Nice non-answer. And about what I expected. Fuck him if he doesn't like it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:48 pm
You have no idea what Whataboutism is do you.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:47 pm

The military isn't shutdown because some officers haven't been promoted. Tuberville isn't even blocking them. He isn't allowing unanimous consent. Fuck Tumur could call a vote at any time.

You really don't know how any of this works.
Tumorville is holding up as many as 650 nominations by the end of the year. If they took one hour to vote on each nomination that would be 81 eight-hour working days. The Senate has 53 working days scheduled before the end of the year. Do you see any problem there?

It's always done by unanimous consent. At the risk of offending HighPantyTwister, apparently you don't know how any of this works. Fuck you AND Tumorville.

Come to think of it, maybe Schumer should start considering them one-by-one at the exclusion of everything else. Maybe that would prod some of pussy Republican Senators, who won't say anything for fear of offending MAGA, to actually put some pressure on this walking billboard for brain-dead incompetence.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No, they don't have hold separate votes for each promotion. So, yes, you still don't know how this works. You also don't appear to understand the meaning of unanimous.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:19 pm No, they don't have hold separate votes for each promotion. So, yes, you still don't know how this works. You also don't appear to understand the meaning of unanimous.
OK whatever.
Tuberville has repeatedly responded to criticism of his hold by saying that Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer could theoretically bring each nominee to the floor, one-by-one, and confirm them.

US military leaders say Tuberville is aiding US adversaries with hold on military nominations
While technically true, doing so “would take the Senate approximately 689 hours and 20 minutes of floor consideration, plus two days of session at the start of the process for cloture to mature on all 273 nominations,” the Congressional Research Service concluded in its memo.

“This total represents approximately 30 days and 17 hours to process all 273 military nominations, assuming the Senate worked 24 hours a day without break or interruption by other business. Alternatively, based on the above assumptions, if the Senate exclusively processed these nominations during eight-hour session days, it would take approximately 89 days to confirm all 273 nominees,” the memo stated.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/politics ... index.html

So you explain how they would get all of the promotions through.

:popcorn:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:19 pm No, they don't have hold separate votes for each promotion. So, yes, you still don't know how this works. You also don't appear to understand the meaning of unanimous.
Your pedantic nonsense aside, it's horrible for morale, recruiting and readiness to have a single knuckledragging senator holding up the promotions of all DoD officers, including leadership and new Joint Chiefs chairman, simply because he hates women and wants them to be subservient to Tumorville and the rest of the GQP knuckledraggers.

You really don't have a clue.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

If Tumorville isn't willing to stand behind our troops he should stand in front of them.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:47 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:45 pm The Left spouts unhinged name calling rhetoric because they can't win on ideas.

communist
You are dumber than wet clay.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:45 pm Berkley

I laughed.

He does live in North (Duh)kota.

There's a reason for that and it's not by choice... more by necessity.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I thought it was Berserkeley?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:15 am I thought it was Berserkeley?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:26 pm
OK whatever.
Tuberville has repeatedly responded to criticism of his hold by saying that Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer could theoretically bring each nominee to the floor, one-by-one, and confirm them.

US military leaders say Tuberville is aiding US adversaries with hold on military nominations
While technically true, doing so “would take the Senate approximately 689 hours and 20 minutes of floor consideration, plus two days of session at the start of the process for cloture to mature on all 273 nominations,” the Congressional Research Service concluded in its memo.

“This total represents approximately 30 days and 17 hours to process all 273 military nominations, assuming the Senate worked 24 hours a day without break or interruption by other business. Alternatively, based on the above assumptions, if the Senate exclusively processed these nominations during eight-hour session days, it would take approximately 89 days to confirm all 273 nominees,” the memo stated.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/politics ... index.html

So you explain how they would get all of the promotions through.

:popcorn:
If they can pass a group of officers en bloc with a unanimous consent motion, they can do the same thing with a regular vote on the floor. It isn't that difficult to figure out.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:28 pm
Your pedantic nonsense aside, it's horrible for morale, recruiting and readiness to have a single knuckledragging senator holding up the promotions of all DoD officers, including leadership and new Joint Chiefs chairman, simply because he hates women and wants them to be subservient to Tumorville and the rest of the GQP knuckledraggers.

You really don't have a clue.
Recruiting has jack shit to do with promoting another general. We already have far more 4 star clowns than we did in WW2 when the armed forces were 10 times larger.

Tuberville is doing the right thing, just for a very dumb reason.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

FiatLux wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:24 am

What happened? Did I misspell the name of your ivory tower? I'm sorry and I hope you have the comfort of family and friends during this difficult time.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:09 pm

What happened? Did I misspell the name of your ivory tower? I'm sorry and I hope you have the comfort of family and friends during this difficult time.
It's part of his schtick pretending to be some sort of CA native. He is really from Big Spring Texas moved to Oakland.slum and it's all compensation for that.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:56 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:09 pm
It's part of his schtick pretending to be some sort of CA native. He is really from Big Spring Texas moved to Oakland.slum and it's all compensation for that.
:lol:
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Meat Head wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:56 pm It's part of his schtick pretending to be some sort of CA native. He is really from Big Spring Texas moved to Oakland.slum and it's all compensation for that.
No shit? He adopted California as not only his home state but his entire persona. What a fucking toolbag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the hillbilly sucking MAGA cock and running from dresses.