70-96 hours

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: 70-96 hours

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:43 am We aren't "splurging," you fucking idiot. Those people and their equipment are already on the payroll with the task of search and rescue...which is what they are doing.
Spoken like someone who has never searched or rescued anything. Stick to things you know about like cheering on pedos on their cross country flights from the law.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This video answers some of the questions people have.

From what is presented here, it sounds like the only way the passengers are alive is if they were somehow able to escape the submersible and make it to the surface of the ocean.
But even in that case, it is hard to imagine that they are still alive,
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

It's a shame that the CEO died in the sub. He was just about to expand into low-cost airline flights...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:34 pm Image
:waz:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:04 am This video answers some of the questions people have.

From what is presented here, it sounds like the only way the passengers are alive is if they were somehow able to escape the submersible and make it to the surface of the ocean.
But even in that case, it is hard to imagine that they are still alive,
Why aren't videos showing up for me anymore on Brave? They're not showing up on Microsoft Edge either.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Why aren't videos showing up for me anymore on Brave? They're not showing up on Microsoft Edge either.
This place sucks horse cocks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Are there any depths you sick fucks won’t sink to for a cheap laugh?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:24 pm Are there any depths you sick fucks won’t sink to for a cheap laugh?
:lol:
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:36 pm Debris field found.

https://gulfnews.com/world/americas/oce ... 7401568193

FiatLux wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:02 pm Their guts are splattered all over the ocean floor and they didn't feel a thing.

Being in the Ocean 3 to 4 times a week gives me a slight advantage on how the Ocean works and the outcome. I can feel the pressure when I go over the falls and I'm knocked down 30 feet or more below the surface for a minute or more when its double overhead or more.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Debris field found.

So much for the needle in a haystack, how convenient. This is suspiciously suspicious. Image
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:36 pm Debris field found.

https://gulfnews.com/world/americas/oce ... 7401568193
At least it was quick...

It would have to be a pretty small field. That thing was about the size of a minivan.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Glub, glub, glub, glub, glub . . .
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dr_Phibes wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:52 pm
Debris field found.

So much for the needle in a haystack, how convenient. This is suspiciously suspicious. Image
You went Donald Trump Jr.

You never go Donald Trump Jr.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:52 pm
Debris field found.

Allegedly it was found about 400 meters away from the Titanic which is where it was going. Doesn't seem that far fetched.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

I wonder if they got a look at the wreck before they became part of the wreck. The time line suggests they were about 3/4 of the way down so most likely not.

The sub had a hull monitoring system to detect trouble, so maybe they had time to be warned. How much time elapsed between leak and death do you guess.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Navy’s listening devices heard the implosion Sunday. They were dead and gone 2 hours after entering the water. Obviously they couldn’t be 100% certain that was what they heard, though.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:40 am Navy’s listening devices heard the implosion Sunday. They were dead and gone 2 hours after entering the water. Obviously they couldn’t be 100% certain that was what they heard, though.
From what I read, the procedure is to cut power and free fall for about 2.5 hours before powering back up.

Dying hard is part of exploration. They aren't the first and won't be the last. That's how H. Sapiens rolls.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yep.

The Navy heard the noise the same time comm was lost. Sounds pretty clear what happened.

Engineer fired in 2018 for revealing safety concerns. Carbon fiber problems among them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:19 am
Booger wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:40 am Navy’s listening devices heard the implosion Sunday. They were dead and gone 2 hours after entering the water. Obviously they couldn’t be 100% certain that was what they heard, though.
From what I read, the procedure is to cut power and free fall for about 2.5 hours before powering back up.

Dying hard is part of exploration. They aren't the first and won't be the last. That's how H. Sapiens rolls.
This isn’t exploration you dumb fuck. That wreck has been probed and prodded more than your sister. This is Darwining yourself in a Lego Submarine.

“So we sailed on to the wreck
Till we found the sea of greed
And we died beneath the waves
In our Lego submarine

They all died in a Lego Submarine, a Lego Submarine”
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:38 pm
Allegedly it was found about 400 meters away from the Titanic which is where it was going. Doesn't seem that far fetched.
True. in an unlittered landscape directly under it's last known position.

I was thinking, how do you find a debris field the size of a minivan in a debris field the size of a town? With a range of vision 6m, exactly when the air is supposed to run out?
Sounded a little too stage managed, but hey. :oops:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:57 am
mvscal wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:19 am

This isn’t exploration you dumb fuck. That wreck has been probed and prodded more than your sister. This is Darwining yourself in a Lego Submarine.

“So we sailed on to the wreck
Till we found the sea of greed
And we died beneath the waves
In our Lego submarine

They all died in a Lego Submarine, a Lego Submarine”
LOL

Rack!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Meat Head wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:17 am I wonder if they got a look at the wreck before they became part of the wreck. The time line suggests they were about 3/4 of the way down so most likely not.

The sub had a hull monitoring system to detect trouble, so maybe they had time to be warned. How much time elapsed between leak and death do you guess.
I think it was instantaneous. They had no idea what hit them.

Crushed like a soda can and splatterd into the ocean depths forever. Just additional graves claimed by the Titanic.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Can we get back to bitching about Drumpf and Biden now?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Carson wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:54 amGood news: banging sounds indicate at least one of them is still alive.
They allegedly died long before the banging sounds were detected.

So... what were the banging sounds?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:19 am The kid didn't want to go on the trip. :-|
Suleman reportedly told family members he was concerned about the tour and “wasn’t very up for it.” The
trip was over the Father’s Day weekend and he was keen to please his father, she added.

Moral of the story: When dad proposes a batshit crazy idea, it is perfectly reasonable to -----> just say no!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Geniuses @ work.

"Lets build a submersible that looks like a giant stroker."

"Lets also build it without the ELT. No need to waste the extra $900."

https://www.landfallnavigation.com/acr- ... PIQAvD_BwE
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:37 am
Meat Head wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:17 am I wonder if they got a look at the wreck before they became part of the wreck. The time line suggests they were about 3/4 of the way down so most likely not.

I think it was instantaneous. They had no idea what hit them.

Crushed like a soda can and splatterd into the ocean depths forever. Just additional graves claimed by the Titanic.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

At least those 4 passengers died with the comfort of knowing that the pilot/company CEO wasn't under onerous regulations.....
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Go to oceangateexpeditions.com

Read PH Nargeolot’s feedback on earlier trips.

Site still up. Links killed.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Stockton Rush, CEO of the OceanGate company responsible for a Titanic exploration submarine currently lost at sea, prioritized diversity over experience when putting together crews. “When I started business… other sub operators [were] out there but they typically [had] gentlemen who are ex-military submariners… a whole bunch of 50-year-old white guys,” he said during a 2020 interview.

“I wanted our team to be younger, to be inspirational… [A] 25-year-old who’s a sub pilot or a platform operator or one of our techs can be inspirational,” he said while an image of a female crew member showed on screen, adding: “We also want our team to have a variety of different backgrounds.”

CEO Stockton Rush valued diversity over competency and experience.

Let this be (yet another) lesson to everyone to hire based on qualifications, not to check diversity boxes. Of course, we should have learned that from the current administration and the ensuing clusterfukk that it created, but ....gotta keep flying those rainbow and BLM flags to show everyone how diveerrrthhh you are, while imploding beneath the sea.

Let the tantrums and spazzing begin...
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:07 pm Stockton Rush, CEO of the OceanGate company responsible for a Titanic exploration submarine currently lost at sea, prioritized diversity over experience when putting together crews. “When I started business… other sub operators [were] out there but they typically [had] gentlemen who are ex-military submariners… a whole bunch of 50-year-old white guys,” he said during a 2020 interview.

“I wanted our team to be younger, to be inspirational… [A] 25-year-old who’s a sub pilot or a platform operator or one of our techs can be inspirational,” he said while an image of a female crew member showed on screen, adding: “We also want our team to have a variety of different backgrounds.”

CEO Stockton Rush valued diversity over competency and experience.

Let this be (yet another) lesson to everyone to hire based on qualifications, not to check diversity boxes. Of course, we should have learned that from the current administration and the ensuing clusterfukk that it created, but ....gotta keep flying those rainbow and BLM flags to show everyone how diveerrrthhh you are, while imploding beneath the sea.

Let the tantrums and spazzing begin...
Generally Stupid checks in with Ben Shapiro's latest marching orders.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the rich white guy fucked up. Why are you following those stupid fucks anyways?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

No, a rich woke tard fukked up. A self-loather. Much like yourself.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You say woke so much it’s lost all it’s meaning. :meds:
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Double- RIP to Mr Gordon Lightfoot, who if still alive, could have woven us a beautiful tapestry of lyrics in tribute to the wreck-of-the-titan-submersiblllllllle. Damn.

Maybe Weird Al still has some air left in the tank. 8)
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield