Does It Worry You?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Does It Worry You?

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

No one believes you were close to voting for a Republican, Jsc.
Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Ramaswamy has some good ideas. Needs some tweaking.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

No tweaking needed whatsoever - love every bullet point.

I always thought the 18 year old voting age is ridiculous. I like that he makes an exception for military personnel.

Young people between 18-25 overwhelming vote Dem, as they aren't mature enough to really assess the issues. Low info voters.

That age cohort has historically been a gimme for the Dems.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:12 pm No tweaking needed whatsoever - love every bullet point.

I always thought the 18 year old voting age is ridiculous. I like that he makes an exception for military personnel.

Young people between 18-25 overwhelming vote Dem, as they aren't mature enough to really assess the issues. Low info voters.

GQPers despise representative democracy
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:12 pm No tweaking needed whatsoever - love every bullet point.

So you're saying that young people between 18-25 are old enough to possess deadly weapons but not to vote? Really?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

While we’re talking about voting and ballots, made me think of this great old tune by Neil.

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Q-golly is a tard of the highest order. Logic has no place in his diseased dome.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sven wrote:Young people between 18-25 overwhelming vote Dem, as they aren't mature enough to really assess the issues. Low info voters.
People who would still vote for Dump, after all that they've seen the past 7 years, can't be considered "high info voters" either.
Jmo.

That said, yes, 18 is too young to vote.

Didn't Barrycare allow for youths/pajama boys up to age 25 to be part of their parent's health insurance policy?

If that is so, then yes, no vote until you are 25 makes sense.
Children don't vote.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you can’t be POTUS you shouldn’t be able to vote for the office, so you must be 35 or older and born in the US to vote for that office.

Sin,
America Haters
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Btw, 16 is too young to have a driver's license.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:21 pm

So you're saying that young people between 18-25 are old enough to possess deadly weapons but not to vote? Really?
Just like Vivek is proposing a civics test which would be used to let an 18-25 year old vote, I'd be OK with the same type of gun use safety test for the same cohort.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:58 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:13 pm

GQPers despise representative democracy
The douchebag explained it. Young people don't vote for the Republicans, so therefore the Republicans want to restrict them from voting. Same type of thing they try to do to other demographics that don't vote for Republicans.
Just like your side wants to let felons and illegal immigrants vote.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Felons should have the same rights as any citizen once they've served their sentence. Your Orange Demi-God will soon be one, hopefully.

Nobody is pushing for illegal immigrants to be able to vote in national or even statewide elections. Please show me where you're getting this from. It's another Repugnitan culture wars lie, all of which you seem to fall for, you fucking idiot.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Republicans are not innocent in the illegal immigration deal either. They want cheap labor.

So how about a law that allows you to vote as long as you take a basic civics test, regardless of age, creed, race, or economic class?

Where would you stand on that?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:28 pm So how about a law that allows you to vote as long as you take a basic civics test, regardless of age, creed, race, or economic class?

Where would you stand on that?
Fashy fashy fashy. Seven Brain Synapses doubles down on fashy at every opportunity.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

On this celebration of Juneteenth, I get nostalgic for the good ol’ days of Jim Crow. Voting eligibility was so sensible then.

~sin

Sviveled Gonads
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:50 pm On this celebration of Juneteenth, I get nostalgic for the good ol’ days of Jim Crow. Voting eligibility was so sensible then.

~sin

Sviveled Gonads
:llama:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:56 pm
Nobody is pushing for illegal immigrants to be able to vote in national or even statewide elections.
Really?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:06 am
Mikey wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:56 pm
Nobody is pushing for illegal immigrants to be able to vote in national or even statewide elections.
Really?
Really.

Otherwise you would have replied with more than an insipid question.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am Shut the fuck up, moron.

https://dcist.com/story/22/10/04/dc-cou ... il-voting/
They're local elections. Shut the fuck up, idiot.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am Shut the fuck up, moron.

https://dcist.com/story/22/10/04/dc-cou ... il-voting/
Your reading comprehension is somewhat lacking.

Sincerely,
Marcus Allen
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal pile ons will never not be funny. Gee he is stupid AND a racist, how surprising.

Fuck off Ginger Hitler.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Can anyone recall ANY administration in American history that comes even close to the level of corruption the current administration exhibits?

Our national security has been compromised by millions of dollars flowing to the Bidens…from our most dangerous enemy. And the reaction from Democrats? A shrug. Whataboutism. Interference with the Justice Department.

We are seriously fucked.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea what Whataboutism is do you? And you also seem to be confused about the word “corruption” too.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:15 pm Can anyone recall ANY administration in American history that comes even close to the level of corruption the current administration exhibits?

Our national security has been compromised by millions of dollars flowing to the Bidens…from our most dangerous enemy. And the reaction from Democrats? A shrug. Whataboutism. Interference with the Justice Department.

We are seriously fucked.
Just to be clear, in your first sentence you challenged anyone to recall ANY administration, blah, blah, blah…compared to the current administration.

Then you preemptively bitched about “whataboutism.”

Do you see anything wrong at all with this?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Not at all, Mikey. I was specifically referring to the Democrats reaction to this administration’s lawlessness.

Please feel free to try to point out where any previous admin has been as traitorous and corrupt.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Please point out to me when it was you lost your mind, if you ever had one.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Considering the extremely precarious situation in Russia, can you believe who we have had in the White House since 2016? 7 years of ignorance and ineptness. If we survive the current upheaval, we’d damn sure better elect a serious leader in 2024.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JSTFU you brain dead moron. Stick to crap you know like taking creeper pics of 15yos. Leave the serious thinking to people with more than one brain cell.

“Biden is as bad as Dump! Whaaa!”

Sin,
Booger eater