Cucker Carlson out at Faux News

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Cucker Carlson out at Faux News

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:32 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:32 am Ramaswamy's basic prenise is false. The Civil War was not fought on behalf of African slaves or their rights. Not at all. In his 1861 inaugural address, Lincoln made it expliciltly clear that the federal gov't had no interest or agenda to interfere with the South's slavery practice. The ONLY issue was that of secession. Consider, if the South had chosen to accept the staus quo and not seek to secceed, would the U.S. gov't have attacked? Absolutely not. But if the Southern coalition had decided to secceed for some other reason than slavery, would the U.S. go'vt have attacked? Absolutely yes. And further, in 1864 as victory seemed assured, Linciln embarked on a plan to deport the freed slaves to Brazil and Africa. Alas. :oops:

And why isn't it pointed out in this idiotic racial debate that Ramaswamy's is the exact same skin tone as the gay Don Lemon?

How far can the fatuous hypocrisy of Identity Politics proceed? :meds:
And the only reason Southern states were seceeding was to preserve the institution of slavery.

It isn't necessary to speculate as to why the Southern states seceded. They presented their reasons for doing so in explicit detail in the various articles of secession of those states. In every single one of them, preserving slavery is front and center. It isn't even arguable.
I agree that slavery was of course the reason for seccession, but the point remains that seccession was the cause of the war, period. And indeed if the South has chosen to secceed for any other reason--excessive taxation, the threat of the Papacy, etc.--the gov't would have attacked immediately. Thus slavery was not the cause of the war, and more importantly, ending slavery was not the goal of the U.S. gov't. in waging the war.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:05 pm
I agree that slavery was of course the reason for seccession, but the point remains that seccession was the cause of the war, period. And indeed if the South has chosen to secceed for any other reason--excessive taxation, the threat of the Papacy, etc.--the gov't would have attacked immediately. Thus slavery was not the cause of the war, and more importantly, ending slavery was not the goal of the U.S. gov't. in waging the war.
So you’re saying that preserving the institution of slavery was the reason for secession, and secession was what started the war, but slavery did not cause the war. OK. Seems pretty clear to me. You’re either drunk or stupid.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Turd is a Lost Cause.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

NickFrisco wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:24 am the U.S. gov't and public didn't care about slavery--besides a small amount of radicals like John Brown.
Categorically wrong on both counts.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The 13th, 14th and 15th amendments alone show you are full of shit.

“Nobody cared about slavery, well maybe the slaves, but blacks aren’t people so like I said nobody cared.”

Sin,
Nick and the Turds
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey no body said you can’t make up what ifs in your demented mind. I’m talking about what actually happened. People got pissed that other people were owning people, especially the people being owned. And here we are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I just gave you evidence you rusty bucket of fish guts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I just did refute your stupid fever dream, you just don’t want to listen. If you were right the amendments would have been about leaving the union not owing people in a “free” country.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about Brasília!?!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Whatever happened to LTS TURD? Seems like we now have Dick Crisco filling in. Did someone finally flush the TURD?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

New nic, same bot.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Jesus, your thoughts?
Jesus H Christ
Crack Whore

Post by Jesus H Christ »

Meat Head wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:46 pm Jesus, your thoughts?
For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Worst mOd ever
Jesus H Christ
Crack Whore

Post by Jesus H Christ »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:46 pm Worst mOd ever
You could be right.

But don’t fucking piss me off. I do have a temper.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should drown the whole world again, that was dope.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jesus H Christ wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:53 pm
For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.
Note: Kierland to be humbled.