Cucker Carlson out at Faux News

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Cucker Carlson out at Faux News

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who will be the next to claim the mantle at Fox News as the nation's leading white supremacist? Mvskkkal?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Re: Cucker Carlson out at Faux News

Post by Kierland »

What about Don Lemon being a commie!?! Did you ever think about that?

Sin,
Booger and the Turd eaters
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Don Lemon gonzo from CNN.

Looks like extremists aren't the ratings they used to be.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:49 pm Don Lemon gonzo from CNN.

Carlson had the highest rated show on cable. Maybe they can hire the Bud Light tranny to replace him.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Not to mention Dan Bongino---- a $$ issue. Also, I haven't seen Mark Steyn commenting in a long while. FOX is becoming unwatchable. The glory days of Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, et all are over. Time for some enterprising moneybags to start a new news outlet ???
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:06 pm FOX is becoming unwatchable......Time for some enterprising moneybags to start a new news outlet ???
You mean OAN and Newsmax aren't far right enough for you, Wolftard? You are sick.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:49 pm Don Lemon gonzo from CNN.

Right on cue the mouth breathers check in.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:06 pm FOX is becoming unwatchable.
Becoming?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Carlson should join forces with Beck at Blaze.

That'll really get you pussy libs in wad. :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Who? The only Beck that matters died a few weeks ago.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:14 pm What about Don Lemon being a commie!?! Did you ever think about that?

Sin,
Booger and the Turd eaters
They are both prompter puppets, phoney talking heads. Emotional actors, appealing to the reptile brained and brain washed masses. Not worth a shit otherwise. Except for the topless cisfemale hot weather caster.

And they may be the Last prompter puppets, as AI takes over. TV talent prompter puppets were the original AI (teleprompter and smiling face, DSL, etc.) reading the script from their slave masters. Now the human element is a flaw in the presentation, and an un-needed expense. And you know Lemon and Carlson are head cases, and a boss's nightmare.

You wont even notice it happening, her DSL's will just get better.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:44 pm Carlson should join forces with Beck at Blaze.

That'll really get you pussy libs in wad. :lol:
You really have no idea what normal people care about do you?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I know all you care about are feelings.

Which is odd, for a bot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Don Lemon is a disgusting prima donna race-grifter, but Carlson simply maintained a conservative line, and backed up his assertions with evidence. Ruport Murdoch is a classic hooknosed parasite who plays to a conservative audience while in fact merely stoking social division--and every war since Vietnam.

However, the hammerlock of network news is long gone, and while this would have been news back in the day, it will mean nothing today.

But it raises the question--how does anyone here or anywhere else actually support the "progressive" agenda? We notice that none of the "lefties" on this board actually map out or describe any actual issue or policy--except for hissing shrill invective against anything conservative. :meds:

Consider that this is the typical "progressive" voice and thought process.. :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1650477061398462464
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nice strawman.

Actually it’s a pretty weak strawman. But par for the course.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Mikey/Suck Meat, as absurd and radically detached as this idiot seems, her narrative is frighteningly identical to the basic message of CRT and BLM and the Queer mafia as it's been pumped into the American public sphere for a couple decades now. And what's your take? That she's simply frivolous and inconsequential? Sure, she's just some idiot on Tik Tok spewing radical nonsense, but she's only saying what a whole lot of "progressives" are being fed on a daily basis.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:22 pm Sure, she's just some idiot on Tik Tok spewing radical nonsense
You could be describing yourself on T1B.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:22 pm I know all you care about are feelings.

Which is odd, for a bot.
Worst troll ever.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:22 pm No, Mikey/Suck Meat, as absurd and radically detached as this idiot seems, her narrative is frighteningly identical to the basic message of CRT and BLM and the Queer mafia as it's been pumped into the American public sphere for a couple decades now. And what's your take? That she's simply frivolous and inconsequential? Sure, she's just some idiot on Tik Tok spewing radical nonsense, but she's only saying what a whole lot of "progressives" are being fed on a daily basis.
More vague crying about who knows what.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:51 pm Tucker and Lemon BOTH fired on the SAME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY that is just a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you KNOW what THAT means. :shock: :shock:

Sin,

DOOM?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:02 pm Who will be the next to claim the mantle at Fox News as the nation's leading white supremacist? Mvskkkal?
He wasn't kicked out for WS. The four theories I saw at the other site were:
1. Part of the non-disclosed portion of the Fox-Dominion defamation settlement
2. His talking about Big Pharma, Covid and Fox playing along with lies
3. His talking about Ukrainian labs which were denied until someone admitted they existed
4. Pre-planned housecleaning to dampen confidence in media before the other shoe drops on something big coming down the pike

Who knows.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:51 pm Tucker and Lemon BOTH fired on the SAME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY that is just a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you KNOW what THAT means. :shock: :shock:

Sin,

Tinfoil Ted is right.

Sincerely,
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:37 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:02 pm Who will be the next to claim the mantle at Fox News as the nation's leading white supremacist? Mvskkkal?
He wasn't kicked out for WS. The four theories I saw at the other site were:

1. Part of the non-disclosed portion of the Fox-Dominion defamation settlement
That would seem the most likely explanation. Still...their highest rated program. That's gotta hurt. "Please use this knife to sever your testicles or we will shoot you in the face."

This is what fascism looks like minus the Yakuza tats and severed pinkies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Agreeing to take responsibility for your lies is the opposite of fascism you kid diddling weirdo.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If that’s the case then it saved them about $800 million, not including his potential future compensation. .
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Suckaholic will be by any minute now with some nonsense whatabout Hunter Biden's laptop?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'll ask it. What about Hunter's laptop and all the glaring evidence it contains? What about the untold millions grifted by the utterly slimy Biden family? :?:
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:48 am I'll ask it. What about Hunter's laptop and all the glaring evidence it contains? What about the untold millions grifted by the utterly slimy Biden family? :?:
you're not allowed to uncloak the glaring hypocrisy of us leftists!!! That's What BAOUTTTISMMSSSSS

well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not how it works you fuckin Nazi.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Well, this is interesting. Don Lemon was fired for debating a H1B presidential candidate for the GOP, Vivek Ramaswamy, on slavery, Reconstruction and gun rights...

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/don-lemon ... asperated/
The banished CNN star’s visible irritability during the conversation with Ramaswamy on the Civil Rights movement, black Americans and the Second Amendment “left several CNN leaders exasperated,” two sources told the paper.

In the footage of the interview, it appears producers were attempting to advise Lemon through the heated debate.

“Please, I cannot keep a thought if you guys are talking in my ear,” he said at one point during the segment.

Ramaswamy told Fox News Digital that he thought it was clear their on-air confrontation “played a role” in CNN’s decision to drop Lemon.

“I think that any network that wants to foster open debate should embrace that principle by not restricting what someone can say or saying what someone can say is restricted based on their skin color,” Ramaswamy told the outlet. “And I think they made the right decision here.”

Lemon, who is black, had said it was “insulting” that the GOPer was “sitting here, whatever ethnicity you are, explaining to me what it’s like to be black in America.”

..Lemon slammed his abrupt firing from CNN Monday, claiming to have been blind-sighted by the decision.

“I was informed this morning by my agent that I have been terminated by CNN. I am stunned after 17 years at CNN I would have thought that someone in management would have the decency to tell me directly,” Lemon wrote in a statement on Twitter.

“At no time was I ever given any indication that I would not be able to continue to do the work I have loved at the network. It is clear that there are some larger issues at play.”
I agree with Don. Folks who have ears to hear, will couple Ramaswamy's words during the debate with John Leguizamo's lies last week. We are about to be Sista Souljahed as an ethnic group by people who claim to be our allies.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I disagree with Newsmax's take, but I can't find the full exchange. It does include the H1B's buzzword laden take afterwards, though.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:09 am That’s not how it works you fuckin Nazi.
Hunter Biden is like Jeffrey Epstein, UFOs, coke in Mena and Israeli involvement in the assassination of JFK: deny deny deny until such time it doesn't make a difference anymore and you can pull a Heisenberg

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Deny what? If you have something post it.

As for Ramaswamy, he is a “one guy should own everything” sociopath and has no right to be given a voice, except of course to mock him constantly for having the same grasp on history and reality as a baby has on a greased pig.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Ramaswamy's basic prenise is false. The Civil War was not fought on behalf of African slaves or their rights. Not at all. In his 1861 inaugural address, Lincoln made it expliciltly clear that the federal gov't had no interest or agenda to interfere with the South's slavery practice. The ONLY issue was that of secession. Consider, if the South had chosen to accept the staus quo and not seek to secceed, would the U.S. gov't have attacked? Absolutely not. But if the Southern coalition had decided to secceed for some other reason than slavery, would the U.S. go'vt have attacked? Absolutely yes. And further, in 1864 as victory seemed assured, Linciln embarked on a plan to deport the freed slaves to Brazil and Africa. Alas. :oops:

And why isn't it pointed out in this idiotic racial debate that Ramaswamy's is the exact same skin tone as the gay Don Lemon?

How far can the fatuous hypocrisy of Identity Politics proceed? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Carlson and Lemon will both be replaced with -----> bots.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:09 am That’s not how it works you fuckin Nazi.
You're ONLY allowed to go after conservativessssss

right KKKierland?
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:45 am Carlson and Lemon will both be replaced with -----> bots.
Max Headroom is more entertaining than both of 'em.
"I see everything twice!"
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:32 am Ramaswamy's basic prenise is false. The Civil War was not fought on behalf of African slaves or their rights. Not at all. In his 1861 inaugural address, Lincoln made it expliciltly clear that the federal gov't had no interest or agenda to interfere with the South's slavery practice. The ONLY issue was that of secession. Consider, if the South had chosen to accept the staus quo and not seek to secceed, would the U.S. gov't have attacked? Absolutely not. But if the Southern coalition had decided to secceed for some other reason than slavery, would the U.S. go'vt have attacked? Absolutely yes. And further, in 1864 as victory seemed assured, Linciln embarked on a plan to deport the freed slaves to Brazil and Africa. Alas. :oops:

And why isn't it pointed out in this idiotic racial debate that Ramaswamy's is the exact same skin tone as the gay Don Lemon?

And the only reason Southern states were seceeding was to preserve the institution of slavery.

It isn't necessary to speculate as to why the Southern states seceded. They presented their reasons for doing so in explicit detail in the various articles of secession of those states. In every single one of them, preserving slavery is front and center. It isn't even arguable.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:36 pm
poptart wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:45 am Carlson and Lemon will both be replaced with -----> bots.
Max Headroom is more entertaining than both of 'em.
Agreed!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:32 am Ramaswamy's basic prenise is false.
Ramaswamy is a 2nd generation Indian-American immigrant. He regurgitates what he was taught by the white folks he wants to fit in with. He's doing a bit of performative code-switching. What does he tell other Indians, though?

Ramaswamy is the one who kept bringing up skin color. Lemon brought up race. Ramaswamy is as dark as Lemon, but ultimately sees himself as 'white'. Kind of like Zoe Saldana. I'm glad you caught the nuance of that part of Ramaswamy's bullshit.

No white media person is going to call Ramaswamy out, but it would be a delicious -- and campaign ending -- conversation if they did. Too much blow back.

As far as necessary to keep the speechmaking coins coming in.