DeSantis Kicks Ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:08 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:58 pmproving that the "good guy with a gun" is a fallacy.
Would you like dive into defensive gun use statistics? We can do that. Fair warning, you will end up with both feet, a fist and your head jammed up your ass. You just took kicking your own ass to eleven, moron.
Link us up pedo.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Obviously defensive gun ownership has prevented uncountable assaults and robberies. Where is any question of this?

But at issue is the culture that informs the current raging spike of mass shootings, basically all black...

What is the poison running through the black communites? And not just here in America, but all around the world--since the beginning of time? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes no white shooters out there. You are a racist POS.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:25 pm It's always the same thing with BH...but some folks are huddling together In Chiraq.. ;-)
A new idea on the table is an Amber Alert-like system to let parents know these gatherings are happening.

Video from last Saturday downtown shows large crowds of young people causing mayhem. There were injuries, two people were shot, and property was damaged.

Now, the group “I’m Telling, Don’t Shoot” is partnering with Chicago police to give parents a heads-up that something might be happening.

Early Walker compares the initiative to the Amber Alert system.

“Everybody here probably has a phone in their pocket right now, so if you get a text right now, you are going to get the text and you are gonna say, ‘okay let me check, let me call my kids to make sure they are not there’ and maybe even make sure if any of their friends might have been there but now they can call their friends and say, ‘hey such and such might be down here, you might want to check it out.’ It’s trying to bring the community together to work together,” Walker said.

If you’re interested, text “Chicago Kids” to 21000. Walker says you will get a welcome text letting you know you’re signed up, and next time there is information that needs to be shared, you will receive a text.

If you’re a parent or guardian and have information on a large gathering, you can send information to police by emailing parentsforchicago@gmail.com.
Where to begin... let's start with COINTELPRO, ambushes, and inequity of home situations.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:45 am What is the poison running through the black communites?
The intentional destruction of marriage and the two parent home.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 pm Reality check.. :shock:
Where is that stat from?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:17 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:45 am What is the poison running through the black communites?
The intentional destruction of marriage and the two parent home.
Turd is a simpleton, he thinks is biologically.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Well, LTS is wrong. Take fathers out of the home, and you get this. Crush fathers with ridiculous child support payment demands, and you get this. Destroy fathers bonding with children through asinine child custody rulings, and you get this. Punish paper marriage while rewarding live-in dick but simultaneously not legally recognizing common law marriage, and you get this.

Take jobs away from men only to give those same jobs to illegals and foreigners -- and you get this.

Let Ivy League feminists from wealthy families dictate what 'independence' means, and you get this.

Prioritize Israel's existence over one's own citizens' well-being, and you get this.

LTS, you really want to play the ooga booga card?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

None of those conditions are imposed upon black folks at all. Not any more than anyone else. Your tedious narrative seems to directly imply that joqqers have no agency or responsibility for their conditions or actions. Why doesn't this absurdly passive experience apply to other groups? Aren't we all addled by the Knesset playing the U.S. congress like an accordion? MLK was a staunch defender of Zionism and the race-state experiment posing as a democracy in the Middle East. And as far as your other toss off explanations--"COINTELPRO" was designed to destabilize terrorist groups like the Black Panthers and the Weather Underground. "Ambushes"? Huh? And "inequity of home situations"? What is this gobbledygook supposed to mean? As far as LBJ's welfare state, I agree it's a dreadful system, and I routinely call for a concerted Spay and Neuter policy for Section Ape--voluntary of course.

But none of this twaddle address the facts of overwhelming violenct crime being committed by the joqqers--both here in America and everywhere else they're allowed to live and breed. And of course you can't answer the standing challenge of citing a natyion, city, neighborhood or public school disrict with a black majority--or even close--that is not in a state of dreaful default, often attended with real depravity.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Told ya he thinks it’s biology.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:26 pm "Queer Theory" is as much in grade schools as CRT, you imbecile!
Here's a detailed expose of a NYC school which would make Che Guevara blush... :oops:
https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/exclusiv ... xposes-nyc
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Have a take, don’t spam.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's a take...by the Queer mafia...THEY WANT YOUR KIDS..

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You spammed that in the wrong thread.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh no, this is exactly what DeSantis is opposing.

As for posting pics of "children," well let's not step on any toes.. 8)

Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But "Diego," the issue isn't simply pervs, which are hopefully prosecuted fully--like this "political director" in Texas. Rather, it is the active promotion and celebration of the "trans" lunacy. What, you can't see the difference? As it happens, many of the "trans" freaks are also pedophiles, but many, if not most, are not. But the point is that they need and deserve therapy, not "affirmation."
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:36 pm None of those conditions are imposed upon black folks at all.
Yes, dear heart, they are; and it's intentional.
Just like the FHA

Not any more than anyone else.
That's the rub, ALL are punished. FBA/DOS are starting from behind the line everyone else is, though. You have a problem with acknowledging that?

Your tedious narrative seems to directly imply that joqqers have no agency or responsibility for their conditions or actions.
Kiss my ass. Cut the check. And fuck Chicago, it reaps what it intentionally sowed.

https://www.history.com/news/housing-se ... al-program: "The FHA not only focused its assistance on prospective white homeowners, its policies actively sought to insure mortgages in white neighborhoods that would remain white.

“If a [Black] family could afford to buy into a white neighborhood without government help, the FHA would refuse to insure future mortgages even to whites in that neighborhood, because it was now threatened with integration,” Rothstein writes in The American Prospect.

The people this affected are still alive. They fought long, hard, some died to stop this - their spouses and children are still alive. All of this, so a rich boy 2nd generation immigrant like Vivek Ganapathy Ramaswamy can ape White people while simultaneously taking advantage of the minority benefits Black people suffered in clawing out for all.

Why doesn't this absurdly passive experience apply to other groups?
Two reasons: Other groups weren't legally classified as property. FBA/DOS cannot blend as white -- except in Africa, but that's a different thread.

Aren't we all addled by the Knesset playing the U.S. congress like an accordion? MLK was a staunch defender of Zionism and the race-state experiment posing as a democracy in the Middle East.
MLK Jr. was a Christian on the one hand, and owned by the Jews who ran the NAACP on the other. Israel's continued existence through hell or high water or the dissolution of the United States is still a religious edict among Protestants who wish to love and serve the Lord. Jews don't feel the same, but free money is free money.

And as far as your other toss off explanations--"COINTELPRO" was designed to destabilize terrorist groups like the Black Panthers and the Weather Underground. "Ambushes"? Huh? And "inequity of home situations"? What is this gobbledygook supposed to mean?

COINTELPRO - agent provocateurs setting up destructive acts, like firefighters committing arson or FBI agents plotting to assassinate Governor Witmer. The group proposing to save Chicago justifies its existence while helping usher in a police state, the kids caught up being collateral damage.
AMBUSH - agent provocateurs who are not government agents set shit off, use the hotline to warn their friends and family, go ghost when cops arrive, collect reward money for shit they started.
INEQUITY OF HOME SITUATIONS - if your daddy don't exist and your mama don't give a fuck about you, you won't be saved by that app. If your parents love you but the bill ain't been paid, you won't be saved by that app. If you don't have an extended family of people already to look after you, you won't be saved by that app. If you're an outcast, you won't be saved by that app -- but the cool kids will. So who is that app going to end up netting?

Does that make better sense?

As far as LBJ's welfare state, I agree it's a dreadful system, and I routinely call for a concerted Spay and Neuter policy for Section Ape--voluntary of course.
Did you get covid vaccinated? Did your children? Spay and Neuter is a 'don't ask for whom the bell tolls' situation, friend. The elites see you are vermin, too, LTS TRN 2.

But none of this twaddle address the facts of overwhelming violenct crime being committed by the joqqers--both here in America and everywhere else they're allowed to live and breed.
Bring jobs back so Daddy l can feel like a Man in control of his own destiny; give the benefits currently given to single mothers to married couples instead. It's radical, but we already tried the other way and that way is failing. It'll produce it's own problems, but the two parent home will be back and certain destructive disciplinary issues will be resolved.

And of course you can't answer the standing challenge of citing a natyion, city, neighborhood or public school disrict with a black majority--or even close--that is not in a state of dreaful default, often attended with real depravity.
Those areas which succeed are intentionally destroyed by the State, friend. How far back do you want to go?

You're the New Yorker. What is your ethnicity? I don't remember.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Five mins after the new “Ready” board voted to overturn the previous board’s actions the Mouse sued DeSatan and his cronies for retaliation against them for them using their first amendment rights. I haven’t read the whole pleading but the part I have read looks pretty airtight. I’m not a fan of Capitalist pigs like Disney but I’m even less of a fan of fascists.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:30 pm Image
Were you attempting to make a point?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The left are all the same and what smears one smears them all. Righties are all individuals and should be treated as such.

Sin,
Pedokkkal
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Willie D does a 180, now backs Don Lemon after actually viewing the Ramaswamy confrontation. Wants to know how a recent immigrant can claim 'we' in regards to the Civil War, when telling Lemon 'we did this for blacks'. Ramaswamy is a second generation immigrant who just got here, he has no relatives who fought in or had anything to gain/lose in the Civil War.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I don't know. Black folk might not forget this. Might not matter. Random woman notices same things Willie D does...

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Contrast: Ramaswamy is asked by sympathetic white hosts what his message is for black Americans, Ramaswamy uses the 'we' word, immediately bows and scrapes and corrects himself, and proceeds not to answer the question while also admitting he is just playing the game himself.

If saying 'whatever ethnicity you are' is officially why Lemon was fired, Vitek will find preening himself for getting Lemon fired is going to backfire.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:16 pmIf saying 'whatever ethnicity you are' is officially why Lemon was fired,
I seriously doubt that.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DeDummy just shut down the economy by pushing e-verify. Maybe those fat meal team 6 motherfuckers that voted for him can fix their own roof now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You fuckin Nazis can all rot in hell.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Part of the bill explicitly outlines that it does not allow someone to opt out of providing service because of someone’s “race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DeSatan’s reaction to killing diversity programs in Florida. That’s a lot of garbage on one stage.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:12 am Part of the bill explicitly outlines that it does not allow someone to opt out of providing service because of someone’s “race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.”
It’s also already got people killed, it just people you hate so it’s ok.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 pm
Booger wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:12 am Part of the bill explicitly outlines that it does not allow someone to opt out of providing service because of someone’s “race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.”
It’s also already got people killed, it just people you hate so it’s ok.
Bullshit. The law doesn’t even go into effect until July 1.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have no idea what chilling effect is. Gotcha.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:52 am So you have no idea what chilling effect is. Gotcha.
Won’t happen. No one’s gonna die.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

For the slow, that’s not what chilling effect means. Someone already did die.

Fact don’t care about your feelings.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“DeSantis Signs Law Allowing Trans Kids to Be Taken From Their Families.”

March of the Nazis.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

After he destroys a few pudding cups with his fingers.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:10 pm Image

DeSatan’s reaction to killing diversity programs in Florida. That’s a lot of garbage on one stage.
One man's garbage is another man's treasure.

When your party completely gets over its skiis, expect us to fight back.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it our fault you are Nazis. Personal responsibility indeed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What is wrong with this dude? JFC

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Your depraved party has gone way too far.

Bud Light, now Target, more to follow.

The men that stormed the beaches in Normandy would be horrified by this trans bullshit.

Do whatever you want, just don't rub it in our faces as if you represent a substantial % of the population.