DeSantis Kicks Ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by Diego in Seattle »

You're entitled to your own opinions (as stupid as they are). You're not entitled to your own facts.

Just because facts prove you wrong doesn't make them any less factual.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:10 am I pose questions. :wink:

Squirm Worm poses sniveling spurts of tedious drivel. :meds:
I was making fun of you lying you stupid tard.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:22 pm You're entitled to your own opinions (as stupid as they are). You're not entitled to your own facts.

Just because facts prove you wrong doesn't make them any less factual.
Which claims do you dispute? I've got the evidence to support each one I've made... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’d say post it but that would be a spammy delusional mistake.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What can be disputed? :grin:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I think Booger just came in his pants, or panties or whatever it is he is wearing today.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

No idea wtf that post was about, but kudos for this:

The Florida Senate on Tuesday passed a bill that would allow the death penalty for people who commit sexual batteries on children under age 12, sending the issue to Gov. Ron DeSantis.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why are they discriminating against 13yos? Hopefully that will placate your blood lust, although I shan’t be holding my breath.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The legislation is clearly aimed at the medical establishment and its lucrative new business of "gender affirming care." It's utterly insideous and callous to encourage--while confusing--impressionable kids to question their basic identity.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good thing parents and doctors and kids have stable sane people like yourself to guide… I mean force them to do the right thing.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is that the dude that said all his friends that married 12yos have happy marriages.
But guys in dresses are pedos, GQP logic.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:55 am Is that the dude that said all his friends that married 12yos have happy marriages.
But guys in dresses are pedos, GQP logic.
That's the pedophile moron.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just like we said was going to happen. Say it’s just for kids then expand and expand. Guess who else did that?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What tedious bullshit. The law does not in fact declare "Don't Say Gay," but merely prohibits the indoctrinating maw of Queer Theory and its "trans" tentacles.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

To 18 yos. You are a POS beyond measure.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Any high-school kid has plenty of access to all the topics being promoted in the Queer Agenda. Access isn't the issue, but rather the public school districts taking a brave and noble stand against the simple acceptance and promotion of the extremely biased and unscientific narrative of the Queer mafia. For example, the basic premise of "gender fluidity" and being "born into the wrong body" leads straight to the monstrous and depraved puberty blockers and permanent surgeries for kids. These "trans" advocates should be regarded as horrific perverts, and the actual folks afflicted with gender dysphoria should be treated with compassion and therapy--just like any other serious mental disorder. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes schools teaching facts is horrible.
But again, not the point. The point is all the “what about the children” BS was just that BS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Queer Theory is not facts or science at all, but rather a militant Marxist drive to undermine basic Western values and culture. And it must be exposed, opposed, and deposed to the septic tank of history. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude it’s a dress
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What is this pathetic dodge of, "it's just a dress and lipstick"? Obviously the Queer agenda is one of complete revolt against traditional mores and values, and a simulataeous aggressive and militant imposition into society. It's a sprawling social cancer disguised as Victimhood.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So they are making you trans and you hate the string up your ass? That’s a bummer dude. Wonder why it’s working on you and not me. Ponderous.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Outrage as Florida Republicans pass ‘fascist’ bill to remove trans kids from parents’ custody”

Nothing to see here, move along.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Total bullshit as usual.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Denial.

How about those middies?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

One has to ask how any parent could possibly agree to have their children castrated and surgically deformed. It's monstrous. And of course this is where the state has a responsibility to protect children. It's not about "lipstick and dresses," but rather a highly lucrative medical industry which is being promoted by social radicals.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s about leaving people alone, something Nazis are incapable of doing.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How about leaving grade-school children alone? That is, how about refraining from bringing drag queens and Queer Theory into their classrooms. As for indulging in a child's impressionable interests--such as questioning gender--by promoting and facllitating castration and deforming surgery, WTF is even being suggested? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

"Queer Theory" is as much in grade schools as CRT, you imbecile!
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:07 pm How about leaving grade-school children alone? That is, how about refraining from bringing drag queens and Queer Theory into their classrooms. As for indulging in a child's impressionable interests--such as questioning gender--by promoting and facllitating castration and deforming surgery, WTF is even being suggested? :oops:
Nice fever dream.

How about those middies!?!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:26 pm "Queer Theory" is as much in grade schools as CRT, you imbecile!
Both are being imposed into public schools, colleges, the mainstream media, the military, and elsewhere. The aggressive narrative is nauseating yet relentless..

https://youtu.be/VJj1SbbzPVk
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Claptrap.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

By Any Means Necessary... :oops:

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wait till they get permit less carry in a few months.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm sure that "manifesto" by the "trans" mass shooter in Nashville is coming any day now... :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah what about something else!?!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's always the same thing with BH...but some folks are huddling together In Chiraq.. ;-)

A new idea on the table is an Amber Alert-like system to let parents know these gatherings are happening.

Video from last Saturday downtown shows large crowds of young people causing mayhem. There were injuries, two people were shot, and property was damaged.

Now, the group “I’m Telling, Don’t Shoot” is partnering with Chicago police to give parents a heads-up that something might be happening.

Early Walker compares the initiative to the Amber Alert system.

“Everybody here probably has a phone in their pocket right now, so if you get a text right now, you are going to get the text and you are gonna say, ‘okay let me check, let me call my kids to make sure they are not there’ and maybe even make sure if any of their friends might have been there but now they can call their friends and say, ‘hey such and such might be down here, you might want to check it out.’ It’s trying to bring the community together to work together,” Walker said.

If you’re interested, text “Chicago Kids” to 21000. Walker says you will get a welcome text letting you know you’re signed up, and next time there is information that needs to be shared, you will receive a text.

If you’re a parent or guardian and have information on a large gathering, you can send information to police by emailing parentsforchicago@gmail.com.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Reality check.. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 pm Reality check.. :shock:
So all those people got shot yet there wasn't any "good guy with a gun" to stop any of the shootings, proving that the "good guy with a gun" is a fallacy.

You sure shot yourself in the foot on that one, slappy.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:58 pmproving that the "good guy with a gun" is a fallacy.
Would you like dive into defensive gun use statistics? We can do that. Fair warning, you will end up with both feet, a fist and your head jammed up your ass. You just took kicking your own ass to eleven, moron.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.