Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

https://www.jpost.com//HttpHandlers/Sho ... =822&h=537

And no surprise the flailing yet avaricious DNC--the steady diet of Bolshevik "Burn it Down" agenda has easily installed--like a dildo up Schiff's ass--this blue-eyed Ashkanazi war mongering neocon (splurgling in Gatsby-like delight) to direct the New Cold War against Russia...ready? Bullshit, you haven't a clue as to how vile and to what violence these fiends will appeal...
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Re: Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

Post by mvscal »

I give up. Who is this supposed to be?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Meet the New ...er..rhymes with News..Running the Gibbering Joe Shit Show...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:53 pm I give up. Who is this supposed to be?
Who gives a flying fuck?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I have no idea if this is relevant to my interests.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:53 pm I give up. Who is this supposed to be?
It's Jeff Zeints, the new chief of staff for Biden's craven cabal of an administration. His experience? Well, he's been a zealot proponent of all things Covid--like mandatory vaxxes, lockdowns, tracing, and massive profits for Big Pharma. A "Covid Czar." Oh, and he was on the board of directors for Facebook.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

OK. Scumbag administration hires scumbag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The rats are jumping ship, and being thrown under the bus. I mean it's now six different batches of classified documents? It would be comical if Gibberin' Joe and his handlers hadn't fucked things up immeasurably in two short years. But as we know, nothing distracts from a serious impeachable investigation like an Emergency. :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I think it obvious that the terrified and shocked DNC--in their realization of just how unbelieveably disastrous is the cackling entity known as Kamaltoe--decided to throw Gibberin' Joe himself under the bus ("pssst..Bibi says Hi") and of course all of these locations of illegal and very problematic classified documents were leaked by the usual channels.

But with what does dumping Joe leave them? Gayvin? Anyone else? Anyone even close? And what will they do with the cackling veep? 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh both these wackos loose on the board is going to be so great. Think of all the traffic. If we are lucky one of them will go Shedick and get the whole board banned. Yeah this is way better than that shit Keirland posts. :meds:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:28 am Oh both these wackos loose on the board is going to be so great. Think of all the traffic. If we are lucky one of them will go Shedick and get the whole board banned. Yeah this is way better than that shit Keirland posts. :meds:
Pssst...you're done... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meaningless drivel. Which is par for your course.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:34 am But with what does dumping Joe leave them? Gayvin? Anyone else? Anyone even close? And what will they do with the cackling veep? 8)
They can't do anything with her. If the VP spot were to become vacant, the House could, theoretically, block any appointment to the office leaving it open.

Dems would lose the tiebreaker in the Senate and Kevin McCarthy would be 2nd in line for POTUS who is an 80 year dementia patient who has had 2 brain aneurysms.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

File that under “things Rs would do to Ds that Ds would never do to Rs because they are too busy taking the high road.”

I’m universally hated here not because I spam, but because I punch motherfuckers in the face. The ONE thing the right can’t handle is someone who stands up to their bullying.

Pedokkkal running from me is a perfect example.
As is 88 running from me.
As is…..
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Well looky here...

Both Rump & Pence were caught by the DOJ run by a guy that was appointed by a guy that the RWNJ's describe "gibbering." After Rump didn't see anything during his entire term. Ineptitude or intentional?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:05 pm Well looky here...

Both Rump & Pence were caught by the DOJ run by a guy that was appointed by a guy that the RWNJ's describe "gibbering." After Rump didn't see anything during his entire term. Ineptitude or intentional?
Are you having a stroke?
Shut up, Randy!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Two, three, four broken records going at the same time. How have we become so blessed?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:01 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:05 pm Well looky here...

Are you having a stroke?
Nice white flag.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

There's a new entry into the federal witness protection program...

9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Assuming Gibberin' Joe is somehow eased out of the 2024 picture, and Kamaltoe as well, well who's left? Of courser Gayvin has been carefully groomed for the top spot--but this was absolutely designed for 2028. Sure he can be pressed into service in the "emergency" of Biden's decision to not run, but with whom? By the iron-clad doctrine of the DNC, he must be accompanied by a "BIPOC"--preferably a woman, and queer. Hmmm, not a pretty picture. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:18 am Assuming Gibberin' Joe is somehow eased out of the 2024 picture, and Kamaltoe as well, well who's left? Of courser Gayvin has been carefully groomed for the top spot--but this was absolutely designed for 2028. Sure he can be pressed into service in the "emergency" of Biden's decision to not run, but with whom? By the iron-clad doctrine of the DNC, he must be accompanied by a "BIPOC"--preferably a woman, and queer. Hmmm, not a pretty picture. :oops:
Solid analysis.

The DNC owes quite a few favors after the 2020 election selection of droolin' Joe. I see them paying off those favors in 2024.
They won't give Bernie the time of day.

Mayor Pete has been hiding for 2 years. I suspect he is pulling an Obama and keeping a low profile until showtime. Remember Obama did not vote on any controversial bills during his Senate term. He was created as a POTUS candidate with round corners right from jump. Pete might be planning a similar strategy and he is owed some DNC support. The shipping logjam and FAA software glitch will be long forgotten by the time he's done breast feeding someone else's baby with fake faggot titties.

Kamala got paid for her allegiance with the VP pick. She probably feels entitled to a POTUS run but I suspect the DNC feels the debt is settled. She'll still pressure the Committee to back her aspirations. It won't go very far and they'll offer her a Senate seat to bow out.

Klobuchar gets some funding if she wants it because she has a vagina but her whiteness is a hindrance so she'll waste some company money and exit early.

Jared Polis takes ejaculate to the face so he's automatically in the race if he wants it. The DNC doesn't owe him any favors and since he checks the same boxes as Gayor Pete, Jared won't go far.

Jake Inslee has been posturing for a presidential run as though the foregone conclusion is a choice between him and Newsom. For all its posturing the DNC does love an old white guy so he could be favored over Pete.

Newsom is well connected but Lts Turn is right about Gavin's trajectory carrying him to 2028.

The above was a stream of consciousness pile of hastily contrived theories absolutely riddled with flaws. If you disagree with what I posted, congrats, you have a brain.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What happened to Whataboutism in every thread for every take?

What about the middies?

Shouldn’t you be asking what about the next red wave? You know the one that was like the last red wave.

Your analysis was shit then and it’s shit now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ha not those middies you gibbering gaboon.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:13 am Mayor Pete has been hiding for 2 years. I suspect he is pulling an Obama and keeping a low profile until showtime. Remember Obama did not vote on any controversial bills during his Senate term. He was created as a POTUS candidate with round corners right from jump. Pete might be planning a similar strategy and he is owed some DNC support. The shipping logjam and FAA software glitch will be long forgotten by the time he's done breast feeding someone else's baby with fake faggot titties.
Needless to say, Wee Petey Buttplug is a white faggot. His constituency is very limited.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Homosmack in 2023. It’s a party of Neanderthals.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's not the fact of Mayor Buttplug's bottom bitch faggotry--no one cares--but rather his weaselly demeanor and hollow resume, and of course his lock-step devotion to the perverted and depraved Woke agenda of grooming kids into the Queer paradigm. He's an absolutely disgusting and despicable creep, and of course any talk of his running for higher office is a non-starter.

Who else? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:17 am the perverted and depraved Woke agenda of grooming kids into the Queer paradigm.
You need to understand from the radical Left's perspective, you just described a majority of voters. The proof is in the advertising. Every corporation and sports league is pandering to this mindset because they think the future of commerce is dependent on courting woke queerism. Pete's going to get his shot. Believe that. And with a properly fortified electorate he'll win.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes inclusion is horrible and watching movies after movie for decade after decade with nothing but straight people made every last person straight, so why wouldn’t it work for gays. You people are idiots.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:23 am Pete's going to get his shot. Believe that. And with a properly fortified electorate he'll win.
Preparing for the Big Lie 2.0.

Or is it 67.0 by now?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

False equivalency ^right there^ if anyone is keeping score.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Anyone who uses the word "inclusion" is obviously a Woke asshole. And of course Squim Worm fits the bill.

The issue isn't why grade-school kids would be interested in Gender Theory or Queerness, but WHY are the queer adults so interested in the kids? That the Queer mafia should be insisting--and getting--indoctrination into the perverted and depraved theories of "gender fluidity" and so forth taught in grade schools--complete with actual drag shows complete with lewd behavior--should be appalling to anyone.

What possible excuse can be offered to support this depravity?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:35 am False equivalency ^right there^ if anyone is keeping score.
How so? Try and answer in English not Qtard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:41 am Anyone who uses the word "inclusion" is obviously a Woke asshole. And of course Squim Worm fits the bill.

The issue isn't why grade-school kids would be interested in Gender Theory or Queerness, but WHY are the queer adults so interested in the kids? That the Queer mafia should be insisting--and getting--indoctrination into the perverted and depraved theories of "gender fluidity" and so forth taught in grade schools--complete with actual drag shows complete with lewd behavior--should be appalling to anyone.

Show us on the doll where your daddy touched you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:17 am It's not the fact of Mayor Buttplug's bottom bitch faggotry--no one cares--but rather his weaselly demeanor and hollow resume, and of course his lock-step devotion to the perverted and depraved Woke agenda of grooming kids into the Queer paradigm. He's an absolutely disgusting and despicable creep, and of course any talk of his running for higher office is a non-starter.

Who else? :oops:
The real reason why LTS gets butthurt over Buttigieg? He kicks their asses....

9/27/22
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:27 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:43 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:41 am Anyone who uses the word "inclusion" is obviously a Woke asshole. And of course Squim Worm fits the bill.

Show us on the doll where your daddy touched you.
Actually? If you disagree with LTS, you were much more than "touched", you were GOT DAMN penetrated without any lube whatsoever.
I think you and your pal LTS both have a little tiny penis. Metaphorically and prolly for real. Threatened by every mention of gender or sex. What happened, what trauma did you endure? Use the doll if you like. You can tell us, we are your friends.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Didn’t take long for you to follow your daddy LTurd with the racist hook nosed line. You people are disgusting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice dodge racist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice IKYABWAI

Outstanding!!!
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:38 pm
Meat Head wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:11 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:27 pm

Actually? If you disagree with LTS, you were much more than "touched", you were GOT DAMN penetrated without any lube whatsoever.
I think you and your pal LTS both have a little tiny penis. Metaphorically and prolly for real. Threatened by every mention of gender or sex. What happened, what trauma did you endure? Use the doll if you like. You can tell us, we are your friends.
Left-wing hook noses like you ...
Well first of all I am not a hook nose. Second, I am not a leftist. But those two false assumptions didn't stop you from being triggered into a Maga gqp rant.

As per usualm, you are a mess.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice backpedal douche.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Meat Head wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:27 pm
JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:38 pm
Meat Head wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:11 pm

Left-wing hook noses like you ...
Well first of all I am not a hook nose. Second, I am not a leftist. But those two false assumptions didn't stop you from being triggered into a Maga gqp rant.

As per usualm, you are a mess.
So what is your defense of drag shows--with lewd conduct--being held in grade school classes? This has nothing to do with "acceptance" of drag queens or anything of the sort. Rather, it is clearly indoctrination, and it extends far beyond a drag show. How do you defend the teaching to to grade schoolers--or anyone--that "gender" is whatever one decides it to be? How do you defend the promotion and "affirmation" of a serious mental disorder--which is gender dysphoria? What's your actual reasoning?

You're obviously a troll bitch hiding behind the disgusting visage of the Meat head character, and all you've got are cheap insults and pathetic evasions.
Before God was, I am