Armed Hostage Holder Taken Down

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Armed Hostage Holder Taken Down

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://twitter.com/MalikEarnest/status ... X2qnJcEHcQ

Glad no one else got hurt. Job well done by the police.
Kierland

Re: Armed Hostage Holder Taken Down

Post by Kierland »

Police kill mentally Ill black lady, BoogerEater sucks their dick. Nobody is surprised by either of those things.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Hostage taker had gun to hostage. The police did an excellent job. You would obviously prefer the hostage had been shot, but the police were much brighter than you.

MS, if someone is holding a gun on you and exhibiting irrational behavior, I’m sure you wouldn’t want the police to eliminate your captor. You can’t be as stupid as you try to appear.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Nothing wrong with killing that crazy lady. 1 level of escalation is appropriate and 2 can be justifiable.

RIP HER TIDDIES THO. They looked nice.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:00 am Hostage taker had gun to hostage. The police did an excellent job. You would obviously prefer the hostage had been shot, but the police were much brighter than you.

MS, if someone is holding a gun on you and exhibiting irrational behavior, I’m sure you wouldn’t want the police to eliminate your captor. You can’t be as stupid as you try to appear.
Just STFU with your either or BS. Just because you and the police are too stupid to know how deescalation works doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t know how it works. You are a violent meatheaded Nazi.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You’re a raving lunatic dumbass.

She was holding a gun on her hostage. She could have pulled the trigger at any second. The police did what was necessary.

You’re only concerned because you see the incident in racial terms. You’re a fucking POS racist.

Oh…Merry Christmas.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Coulda woulda shoulda. Shooting a person standing next to their hostage is dumb ass dirt. Do you know anything about police procedures? And don’t blame me because your Nazi police force is constantly killing black people.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:19 pm
Oh…Merry Christmas.
Fuck off pedo.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:25 pm …police force is constantly killing black people.
That’s total bullshit and you know it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just STFU you JUBM loving nazi that’s a total lie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh and nice white flag. Are you even capable of have and actually conversation?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Everyone knows this shoot was done correctly and in a manner to prevent deaths and/or injuries. Everyone knows this but you, that is.

Quit defending criminal behavior and people might take you seriously.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:36 pm Everyone knows this shoot was done correctly and in a manner to prevent deaths and/or injuries. Everyone knows this but you, that is.

So they prevented death by killing someone. Could you be any stupider?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:48 pm I'm someone who has actually defended law enforcement on wrongful death and excessive force suits, in both federal and state courts.

This case does even make it to trial, it will be dismissed quickly via a motion for summary judgment or a motion to dismiss.

Or in other words, a slam dunk legal victory for law enforcement, nothing close about it.
Which is the problem.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:54 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:36 pm Everyone knows this shoot was done correctly and in a manner to prevent deaths and/or injuries. Everyone knows this but you, that is.

Goddam. It’s like talking to a child. No, a kid could comprehend this.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:00 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:48 pm I'm someone who has actually defended law enforcement on wrongful death and excessive force suits, in both federal and state courts.

This case does even make it to trial, it will be dismissed quickly via a motion for summary judgment or a motion to dismiss.

Or in other words, a slam dunk legal victory for law enforcement, nothing close about it.
Which is the problem.
This is a perfect example of why no one has any respect for you. You can’t think logically or rationally.

It’s always a shame if someone has to die, but if the choice is between the perp or the vic, a sane person opts for the perp to go down.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, you made that dichotomy up. You are a liar. There is obviously a way to wrap that situation up without killing someone. But that wouldn’t give you a murder boner so you dismiss it.

Talking to you people is like talking to a wall or like a 3yo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:54 pm

Booger's an idiot, but at least he could probably read California Penal Code §835.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A) Didn’t happen in Cali.

B) So what? That still doesn’t mean there are only two possible outcomes.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

It’s your wife who has a gun stuck to her neck or ribs or head. An insane person has their finger on the trigger. The perp is babbling incoherently. You would ask the police to talk to the gunman? To try to talk them down?

Sure you would.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes because that’s procedure, but nice fallacy of appeal to emotion. Have you ever had an argument that’s NOT fallacious?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Just add the stupid midget shitstain to your Foe list.

Merry Christmas
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Have a very Yellow Xmas douche.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Just because you and the police are too stupid to know how deescalation works...
Or how it's spelled?

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:08 pm https://twitter.com/MalikEarnest/status ... X2qnJcEHcQ

I finally clicked on your link to find out what was in the video...and found nothing but a female suspect parading around her hostage. She's obviously either under the influence of a controlled substance or undergoing a major mental health issue. Yet you think that suspects in a condition like that will always respond to verbal judo? Clearly while you might know of some attempts to de-escalate ending successfully there are many situations where the suspect's mental condition (drugs or mental health) render the suspect unable to respond to logic & reasoning. When a suspect fails to respond to attempts to de-escalate the situation while presenting a clear threat to police officers or others (i.e. hostages) deadly force is clearly warranted and legal.

This suspect indicated she wanted a news anchor brought to the store. Are you going to put a news anchor's life in jeopardy by putting them near an armed suspect? And how do you think that the suspect would have responded when she finds out (or did find out) that a news anchor wasn't going to be coming to the store? Would you have allowed the suspect to start attempting to kill her hostage?

I've been trained in the use of deadly force. Clearly you haven't. And this take shows that.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:30 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:08 pm https://twitter.com/MalikEarnest/status ... X2qnJcEHcQ

I finally clicked on your link to find out what was in the video...and found nothing but a female suspect parading around her hostage. She's obviously either under the influence of a controlled substance or undergoing a major mental health issue. Yet you think that suspects in a condition like that will always respond to verbal judo? Clearly while you might know of some attempts to de-escalate ending successfully there are many situations where the suspect's mental condition (drugs or mental health) render the suspect unable to respond to logic & reasoning. When a suspect fails to respond to attempts to de-escalate the situation while presenting a clear threat to police officers or others (i.e. hostages) deadly force is clearly warranted and legal.

This suspect indicated she wanted a news anchor brought to the store. Are you going to put a news anchor's life in jeopardy by putting them near an armed suspect? And how do you think that the suspect would have responded when she finds out (or did find out) that a news anchor wasn't going to be coming to the store? Would you have allowed the suspect to start attempting to kill her hostage?

I've been trained in the use of deadly force. Clearly you haven't. And this take shows that.
Diego, until your final paragraph, you are in agreement with me. Either I am misunderstanding your last thoughts or you are directing them to Kierland. Is that right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes he ran “you missed a -“ smack on me while posting to the wrong person.
Hilarity ensued.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I clicked the link too and also noticed the video, which clearly didn't include a cop blowing away anyone, so I was unsure what exactly happened. Glad I wasn't the only one. Just another communications fail from a half wit MAGA.

Happy holidays
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Huh? You wanted to see the woman killed?! Sorry that wasn’t included. Good god.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Booger wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:29 pm Huh? You wanted to see the woman killed?! Sorry that wasn’t included. Good god.
Can you even read? I didn't say anything of the sort. I expected to see it, but obviously it wasn't there. I don't easily trust 2 bit twitter accounts.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:35 pm
Booger wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:29 pm Huh? You wanted to see the woman killed?! Sorry that wasn’t included. Good god.
Can you even read? I didn't say anything of the sort. I expected to see it, but obviously it wasn't there. I don't easily trust 2 bit twitter accounts.
I understand that. I’m leery of most links. Here’s more video (no death):

https://heavy.com/news/corlunda-mcginis ... hland/amp/
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:28 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:30 pm

Diego, until your final paragraph, you are in agreement with me. Either I am misunderstanding your last thoughts or you are directing them to Kierland. Is that right?
Most of it is directed at MS, as he's acting as if the cops didn't try to de-escalate the situation (assumes facts not in evidence).
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then you must not have been listening in class. Proper procedure is to dummy up a cop as a reporter and send them in. It’s amazing how many times I have had douchebags like you on the stand claiming to know what they are talking about and they almost never do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:43 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:35 pm
I understand that. I’m leery of most links. Here’s more video (no death):

https://heavy.com/news/corlunda-mcginis ... hland/amp/
Yeah those cops are idiots. Put the gun down 100 times is what meatbrained badge monkeys do and absolutely against procedure.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Booger wrote:It’s your wife who has a gun stuck to her neck or ribs or head. An insane person has their finger on the trigger. The perp is babbling incoherently. You would ask the police to talk to the gunman? To try to talk them down?

Sure you would.
You’re assuming someone would ever marry/stay married to this imbecile.

He has apparently convinced someone to sleep with him at least once as he does have a son, allegedly.

So, substitute your son.

What do you do then?

Cop has the shot and doesn’t take it and a short time later this bat shit crazy bitch takes him out?

You’d be the first one crying that the cops were derelict in not saving his life.

And you wouldn’t give the slightest of fukks about the melanin level in the crazy bitch’s skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I already answered the question, if you could actually read.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Booger wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:19 pm She was holding a gun on her hostage. She could have pulled the trigger at any second. The police did what was necessary.
No. They did not.

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/08/crisis ... age-taker/

A thin white woman in a pink bodysuit holding a gun to an obese black woman's head gets a (bare minimum) twelve hour negotiation, not a three minute ventilation.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:45 pm So, substitute your son.

What do you do then?
My son would be dead, Smackaholic.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is because you are a violent DINO that has no idea what police procedure is or what it’s used for.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:09 pm IB, if I'm the head of SWAT, then I'm telling the sniper to take out the "thin white woman in a pink bodysuit holding a gun" at the first safe opportunity, so that your son comes home to you safe and sound.
Rack.

No way you allow an innocent victim to be blown away by a deranged perp.