Georgia Senate Runoff

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Georgia Senate Runoff

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

In a different thread Diego Seattle brought up Republicans being upset over Warnock beating Walker. Not wanting to derail that thread, I started this one.

What are your thoughts on the race?

Upset? Why?

Overjoyed? Why?

I'll post my thoughts in a minute. I gotta put another coat of flex seal on my boat real quick.
Shut up, Randy!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Re: Georgia Senate Runoff

Post by Sven Golly »

I would say I'm more depressed than upset.

I live in metro ATL, and my county went solidly for Walker (70%).

GA used to be an easy check in the red column. Counties like Cobb and Gwinnett used to be red when I moved to GA 30 years ago.

Changing demographics and the influx of Gen Z cohort has really morphed things such that GA is now purple.

I will admit that even though I voted for Walker, a more electable candidate should've been served up by the GOP.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:27 pm I will admit that even though I voted for Walker, a more electable candidate should've been served up by the GOP.
Gee, really. Maybe someone with two braincells to rub together.

And of course, you still voted for him. Pitiful, but predictable.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Why are some calling Walker a poor candidate ? Do you believe al the crap you read in the "news"?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:54 pm Why are some calling Walker a poor candidate ? Do you believe al the crap you read in the "news"?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he lost, so he obviously wasn't a good candidate. Perhaps you also had all the sense knocked out of you when you were playing football at Maine. At least you'd have an excuse. Walker is just a fucking blithering idiot.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:54 pm Why are some calling Walker a poor candidate ? Do you believe al the crap you read in the "news"?
And this is why Rs get so many votes. Crazy stupid old people.

Oh and Nazis. Lots of Nazis love Rs.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

The reason I voted for Walker? Because he would vote exactly the way I would want him to vote. I just want results.

I voted for Trump because he got results, not because I needed to feel all warm inside.

You people with TDS couldn't get passed his mean tweets and crass behavior, but guess what? He got results.

That's more than I can say about the current POTUS.

You call out Walker for being dumb as a brick?

The the House of Representatives and the Senate are littered with brain-dead mutants on both sides of the aisle.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

With 51 the Dems no longer need Manchin and Sinema.

They now need Manchin OR Sinema.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:12 pm So you voted for him because he had a R next to his name? That's it?

And again I shouldn't ask, but
Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:43 pmI voted for Trump because he got results
What results are you referring to?
I voted for him because I'm in lockstep with his position on all the issues, which are typically "R" positions.

Have at it:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/tr ... lishments/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sven wrote:You people with TDS couldn't get passed his mean tweets and crass behavior, but guess what? He got results.
Nope.

Wall not built.
Swamp not drained.
Nobody locked up.
National debt skyrocketed.

Completely unhinged lunatic sociopaths should never be president.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

RACK SCREWY, TART AND JSC.
Walker is a complete moron, and a puppet.
The yam always has been and always will be a complete
self absorbed, lying piece of shit. Make no mistake, I am
thoroughly enjoying watching him disintegrate right before
our eyes.

Warnock certainly would not be any choice of mine, as
I believe in a complete separation of politics and
fantasy errr religion.

Sven, nice to see you are still braindead.
Donnie, nice fishing expedition.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:02 am
Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pmI voted for him because I'm in lockstep with his position on all the issues
I'll save the issues discussion for another moment.

But I do wonder what effect, if any, does his discriminatory, bigoted, fraudulent, and probable criminal conduct have on your support of him. Also his open disregard the Constitution. Does any of that stuff bother you? Or perhaps you see that stuff as more reasons to support him?

I'll admit that in my view, he should have been completely dismissed from any consideration of public office no later than this:

Wow, the TDS is worse than I thought here.

What he said about the Constitution?

Nothing burger - he was trolling, and you took the bait.

You folks with TDS just don’t get his sense of humor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:43 pm couldn't get passed his mean tweets and crass behavior…
You’re a lair. I couldn’t get past that he is snake oil salesman.

Take your MAGgot cult and shove it up your ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:12 pm So you voted for him because he had a R next to his name? That's it?

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:43 pmI voted for Trump because he got results
I voted for him because I'm in lockstep with his position on all the issues, which are typically "R" positions.

Have at it:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/tr ... lishments/
Highest unemployment ever.
Killed more Americans than any POTUS in history.
Stole top secret files.
Tried to overthrow the government.

——
The confederacy was bomb.
I hate America.

Sin,
SvenPedo
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:22 am
Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pmI voted for him because I'm in lockstep with his position on all the issues

But I do wonder what effect, if any, does his discriminatory, bigoted, fraudulent, and probable criminal conduct have on your support of him. Also his open disregard the Constitution. Does any of that stuff bother you? Or perhaps you see that stuff as more reasons to support him?

I'll admit that in my view, he should have been completely dismissed from any consideration of public office no later than this:

Wow, the TDS is worse than I thought here.

What he said about the Constitution?

No you took the bait when you voted for him and he fucked you in the ass. It’s amazing that you are too stupid to see who got played.
Actually it’s not. You eat paste so of course you’re a MAGgot.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:22 amWhat he said about the Constitution?

I'll just leave this here...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:23 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:27 pmI voted for Walker
I probably shouldn't ask.

But why did you vote for him?
Maybe because Walker isn't a race baiting communist.

What really pisses me off with this whole thing is how the fukk did he win the primary? Did a majority of Republicans really look at Herschel and say, yes, what we need in DC is a good running back?

I doubt it.

There was certainly some Reps who figured Herschel would pull some of "his people", but there were far more articulate balck dudes in GA that could have run.

What I suspect did happen is the dems simply troll trained the R primary and got Herschel over the top. They did it in other races where they pushed the "ultra-mega-super-duper-MAGA candidate so they could scream "JAN 6!!!!!!" in the general.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:43 pm The reason I voted for Walker? Because he would vote exactly the way I would want him to vote. I just want results.

I voted for Trump because he got results, not because I needed to feel all warm inside.

You people with TDS couldn't get passed his mean tweets and crass behavior, but guess what? He got results.

That's more than I can say about the current POTUS.

You call out Walker for being dumb as a brick?

The the House of Representatives and the Senate are littered with brain-dead mutants on both sides of the aisle.
This^^^^^.

The biggest difference between R and D room temp IQ candidates is that the Ds actually win.

Does anyone else find it just a little ironic that the Ds who voted for an obviously senile President and his cackling idiot sidekick would run IQ smack on Herschel? And then there's Sen. elect Mongo.....
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:55 pm What I suspect did happen is the dems simply troll trained the R primary and got Herschel over the top. They did it in other races where they pushed the "ultra-mega-super-duper-MAGA candidate so they could scream "JAN 6!!!!!!" in the general.
You're right, they did. They did it in other places too, like Michigan's third congressional district. They helped the Dumpy carpetbagger who thinks that women should be barred from the workplace win the primary and then he got crushed by the D.

War Team D
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Trump had 3 years of an improving economy which were the result of his efforts to curb over-regulation.
We became energy independent.
Lower income people showed actual income growth.
Minority unemployment rates were at historic lows.
The southern border had some semblance of order and was improving.
The Chinese had finally been called for decades of fukking us on trade and intellectual property theft.
No new wars started.
He got the Saudis and the Jews to talk to one another.

And then the world caught a cold and was thrown into turmoil. I know you lying fukks want to pin that on Trump. Please explain how he caused it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:09 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:55 pm What I suspect did happen is the dems simply troll trained the R primary and got Herschel over the top. They did it in other races where they pushed the "ultra-mega-super-duper-MAGA candidate so they could scream "JAN 6!!!!!!" in the general.
You're right, they did. They did it in other places too, like Michigan's third congressional district. They helped the Dumpy carpetbagger who thinks that women should be barred from the workplace win the primary and then he got crushed by the D.

War Team D
ANd here is the problem. You not only admit this sabotage, you brag about it!!!!

By any means necessary, right comrade?

So what if it results in putting corrupt senile idiots in charge?

Was 100 million bodies stacked during the 20th century not enough to persuade you that large scale central planning might be a bad fukking idea?

Either we get a handle on all this corruption or we will eventually descend into civil war.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Discriminatory?

How so. Some specifics please. Are we gonna go to the "he wouldn't rent to balck folks in 1974" card?

Bigoted?

Again, specifics in his public policy from his time in office.

Fraudulent?

Examples, in office? I will not dispute his real estate dealings as it was the pond he was swimming in. And whatever it was, it does not compare to the Biden family influence peddling racket. Not even close.

Disregard for the Constitution?

How about the section that prescribes the method of voting in the states, which the dems wiped their asses with in the '20 election debacle

Trump's biggest screw up regarding the election that he and the rest of the reps didn't do enough before the election to prevent it, then went overboard crying about how they were cheated after.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

As for the pic you show of Trump allegedly mocking some dude with cerebral palsy, that topic was discussed before. That thing where he flails his arms and yells is his standard shtick when he is criticizing anyone.

Should he do it?

No. It is one of his considerable personal character flaws. But I will take it over phony polished assholes who disguise their flaws better.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:55 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:23 pm
Sven Golly wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:27 pmI voted for Walker
I probably shouldn't ask.

But why did you vote for him?
communist.

Oh STFU you lying POS. No communists were running.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:55 pm Was 100 million bodies stacked during the 20th century not enough to persuade you that large scale central planning might be a bad fukking idea?
Again just STFU a huge handful was by your Nazi buddies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:35 pm As for the pic you show of Trump allegedly mocking some dude with cerebral palsy, that topic was discussed before. That thing where he flails his arms and yells is his standard shtick when he is criticizing anyone.

Should he do it?

No. It is one of his considerable personal character flaws. But I will take it over phony polished assholes who disguise their flaws better.
Everyone one of your posts today has just been a stream of lying and buzz words. You pimp traytorrs and you hate America and the truth.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:10 pm

Lower income people showed actual income growth.
How so? Please provide specific examples of what Trump did to create that growth.

Because the reality is that any income growth for the lower income people came because states with legislatures comprised of a majority of D's increased their state minimum wage. R's have held down the federal minimum wage at $7.25/hr for over 13 years. No, Trump & the Republicans didn't do squat for those in the lower income range.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

And the GOP taking credit for stuff they fought against is nothing new...

9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

The candidacies of Walker and Oz demonstrate tone deafness in the GOP.

Oz and Walker are high profile individuals who made terrible candidates. Why did the GOP run them? The answer is more complex than I can fathom, I'm sure, but I see elements of hubris, idiocy, corruption and iron fisted control in GOP party leadership.

Consolidating Senate campaign decisions into the hands of Mitch McConnell is a bad decision for the Right. He is heavily corrupted and he needs to surround himself with corrupted (or easily corruptible) people to keep the grift going. To be clear, I am not aware of corruption in the Walker and Oz closets...yet, but I know how Moscow Mitch operates. He'll have them compromised within the first year and they'll do and say what he wants. He is Nancy Pelosi in a Red Tie.

I know what the Republican leadership was doing in the Walker and Oz candidacy. They were trying to capture elements of Trump 2016 but without the Trump part. They figured all they needed was a couple famous people and some campaign donations and they could ride the "red wave" without much in the way of messaging. It didn't work because you can't have a Trump moment without the Trump message and maybe the full Trump method doesn't work in PA at all. So you cut up the Trump recipe, take out the parts you don't like and try to bake a cake with what you have left. Doesn't work, didn't work, won't work in the future. But I'll bet my left nut they try again.

The GOP needs a big overhaul starting at the top. It won't happen because guys at the top make sure it never happens. But it needs to, and until it happens, the beatings will continue until morale improves.
Shut up, Randy!
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:31 pm

Discriminatory?

How so. Some specifics please. Are we gonna go to the "he wouldn't rent to balck folks in 1974" card?

Bigoted?

Again, specifics in his public policy from his time in office.

Fraudulent?

Examples, in office? I will not dispute his real estate dealings as it was the pond he was swimming in. And whatever it was, it does not compare to the Biden family influence peddling racket. Not even close.

Disregard for the Constitution?

How about the section that prescribes the method of voting in the states, which the dems wiped their asses with in the '20 election debacle

Trump's biggest screw up regarding the election that he and the rest of the reps didn't do enough before the election to prevent it, then went overboard crying about how they were cheated after.
Spot on ^^^^.

If you want to talk about discrimination and bigotry, one needs to look no further than the current mush-mouth-in -chief.

He has an endless loop of bigoted statements, as well as outright lies about his past.

Oh, and for those of you that pissed your drawers with joy that they "found" classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, what became of that?

A couple of Drudge headlines and it vanishes like a fart in the wind.

Crickets?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So Whataboutism and pimping a dude who stole national secrets.

How does it feel to be a traitor to your country?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:19 pm The candidacies of Walker and Oz demonstrate tone deafness in the GOP.

Oz and Walker are high profile individuals who made terrible candidates. Why did the GOP run them? The answer is more complex than I can fathom, I'm sure, but I see elements of hubris, idiocy, corruption and iron fisted control in GOP party leadership.

Consolidating Senate campaign decisions into the hands of Mitch McConnell is a bad decision for the Right. He is heavily corrupted and he needs to surround himself with corrupted (or easily corruptible) people to keep the grift going. To be clear, I am not aware of corruption in the Walker and Oz closets...yet, but I know how Moscow Mitch operates. He'll have them compromised within the first year and they'll do and say what he wants. He is Nancy Pelosi in a Red Tie.

I know what the Republican leadership was doing in the Walker and Oz candidacy. They were trying to capture elements of Trump 2016 but without the Trump part. They figured all they needed was a couple famous people and some campaign donations and they could ride the "red wave" without much in the way of messaging. It didn't work because you can't have a Trump moment without the Trump message and maybe the full Trump method doesn't work in PA at all. So you cut up the Trump recipe, take out the parts you don't like and try to bake a cake with what you have left. Doesn't work, didn't work, won't work in the future. But I'll bet my left nut they try again.

The GOP needs a big overhaul starting at the top. It won't happen because guys at the top make sure it never happens. But it needs to, and until it happens, the beatings will continue until morale improves.
The beatings will continue as long as you all hold on to your racist Nazi ways. Gen Z is going to pound you fucking dinosaurs into dust.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:56 pm Gen Z is going to pound you fucking dinosaurs into dust.
Amen. That's why they're busy rigging elections.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donnie wrote:The GOP needs a big overhaul starting at the top.
True.

The GOP made a catastrophic mistake in nominating Trump in 2016.

When the Access Hollywood tape came out they needed to use that as their opportunity to drop him.

Dump cultivated all the worst inclinations of "conservative" Americans, such that now that even after he has left office and is greatly marginalized, the stench strongly remains.

The bloated yam was a cult leader, as evidenced by the goofball rhetoric his many followers continue to espouse.

Many of the ding dong brigade will gradually peel off and come to their senses, and some already have, but a core group of the cult will remain.

This is the stench, and it greatly harms the GOP going forward.

In other words, wake the fvck up, idiots.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

How is that any different than those who voted for a brain damaged mongoloid in Pennsylvania? In a sane world, Lumpy Festurdman would be sweeping the floor in a clapped out tattoo parlor.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 pm How is that any different than those who voted for a brain damaged mongoloid in Pennsylvania? In a sane world, Lumpy Festurdman would be sweeping the floor in a clapped out tattoo parlor.
Lumpy Festurdman had a stroke. Herschel Walker is just your garden variety idiot who is too stupid to string together two complete sentences that make sense.

Hope that helps.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 pm
How is that any different than those who voted for a brain damaged mongoloid in Pennsylvania? In a sane world, Lumpy Festurdman would be sweeping the floor in a clapped out tattoo parlor.
Please explain why he isn't able to do the job.

He's not the first senator to suffer a stroke & continue serving.

He's not the second, either.

But go on bleating about yet another subject you know little about...
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 pm
More Whataboutism, a false dichotomy and a lie all in two sentences. Going for the stupidity record pedokkkal?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:13 pm
mvscal wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:35 pm How is that any different than those who voted for a brain damaged mongoloid in Pennsylvania? In a sane world, Lumpy Festurdman would be sweeping the floor in a clapped out tattoo parlor.
Lumpy Festurdman had a stroke. Herschel Walker is just your garden variety idiot who is too stupid to string together two complete sentences that make sense.

Hope that helps.
Please enlighten us as to the difference between pre-stroke and post-stroke Shrek, err...Fetterman.

If anything, the stroke made him more lucid.

Hi...good night!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Speech issues is only difference.

Let me guess you are one of those idiots that thinks speech equals intelligence even though you are stupid.