Ummmm

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Ummmm

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:55 pm Hey Suckaholic--so much for your Covid not being lethal to young people. Bet this mom wishes her daughter got vaccinated. Oops.
https://www.fox29.com/news/olney-charte ... h-covid-19
Anecdotal case.

Can you produce a statistically relevant bit of data showing this is happening more than cases of young very fit 14 year old boys dropping from miocarditis?

It's a shame that trying to find such data is impossible, or at least extremely difficult and what you find is suspect.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:11 pm Can you produce a statistically relevant bit of data showing this is happening more than cases of young very fit 14 year old boys dropping from miocarditis?
Fit 14 y/o boys aren't dropping dead from myocarditis. Try again. Also try spelling it correctly.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:46 am
poptart wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:49 amThe data here in Korea shows the vaccine strategy to be a disaster of epic proportions.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/
And getting exponentially worse.

A year ago, prior to any vax in Korea, cases were at 400 a day.
And things were in lockdown, restrictions, masks, social distancing, etc.

400 cases a day.

Now, one year later, after vaxxing up over 85% of the folks, case have SHOT UP to -----> 36,000 a day.

LOL

Which is better, 400 cases a day or 36,000 cases a day?

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220205000022

The vaccine strategy is a disaster of epic proportions.

- poptart

Indeed.
We're now up to 50,000 cases a day over here.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220209000299
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

To be fair, the shots are based on the original Wuhan strain. They are doing a pretty decent job of reducing death in these later strains.

But they are in no way a vaccine at this point. They are for the original Wuhan strain but that is it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:11 pm Can you produce a statistically relevant bit of data showing this is happening more than cases of young very fit 14 year old boys dropping from miocarditis?
Fit 14 y/o boys aren't dropping dead from myocarditis. Try again. Also try spelling it correctly.
They are not dropping in huge numbers, but they are dropping.

The question I have is what are the actual numbers.

How many drop from the jab compared to #19?

We should have all these numbers out in the open.

We should also have legitimate double blind studies on the efficacy of HCQ or ivermectin.

There was evidence these drugs might be helpful long before the vax trials even started. It 2 years later critics say no legit trials prove it works.

They don’t say the trials prove it doesn’t. They just pretend they haven’t been done.

That is absolute bullshit. If the verdict was in that it didn’t work, they’d announce it.

But it does work, so they’ll pretend they dont know until it burns itself out and then they’ll say oh well, guess we’ll never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I stopped reading when they called it horse dewormer.

Got any real, legit, large scale double blind studies?

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:26 am I stopped reading when they called it horse dewormer.

You won't believe anything other than shit coming from Joe Rogan or some non-peer accepted/non-medical moron like Joe Rogaine. Not even going to bother.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:26 am I stopped reading when they called it horse dewormer.

You won't believe anything other than shit coming from Joe Rogan or some non-peer accepted/non-medical moron like Joe Rogaine. Not even going to bother.
Not at all. I’m willing to hear any other data.

There has been plenty of data showing early treatment with horse dewo…… ivermectin working.

The Big Pharma folks have dismissed these as illegitimate since they aren’t double blind trials.

What makes me suspicious is they’ve had more than enough time to produce such studies, but they haven’t.

Why?

There’s been more than enough time, especially given the fact that this drug has an extremely good record as being safe.

Do you agree with the decision made in some jurisdictions to prevent its use?

Off label use has been a thing forever. There is no reason to forbid it unless they’re scared of the result.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Anyone who calls it horse dewormer has an agenda and cares nothing about helping people get better.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:02 am
Derron57 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:00 am Link ?
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... death-rate
Why would you--or anyone--believe a word from NPR or PBS News, or the Guardian?
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

popartt wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:27 am
poptart wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:46 am
poptart wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:49 amThe data here in Korea shows the vaccine strategy to be a disaster of epic proportions.

And getting exponentially worse.

A year ago, prior to any vax in Korea, cases were at 400 a day.
And things were in lockdown, restrictions, masks, social distancing, etc.

400 cases a day.

Now, one year later, after vaxxing up over 85% of the folks, case have SHOT UP to -----> 36,000 a day.

LOL

Which is better, 400 cases a day or 36,000 cases a day?

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220205000022

The vaccine strategy is a disaster of epic proportions.

- poptart

Indeed.
We're now up to 50,000 cases a day over here.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220209000299
And now over 600,000 cases a day.

Click the link, look at the case (and death) chart(s) and let reality sink in.

They have vax'd 87% (allegedly) of the sheeple here.

And now deaths have more than doubled from what they were previously.

And don't try to tell me that it is the unvaccinated (13% of the folks) who are dying.

This is all as Geert had warned about.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yet another example of why lockdowns are a brain dead response to a virus that has already had wide spread.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/coronavir ... 2022-03-14

Remember all the liberal covidian lockdown Nazis patting the CCP for their severe lockdowns which allegedly stopped the spread?

Well, as anyone with half a brain knows, all you accomplish with such measures, besides economic, social, psychological carnage, is denying good old fashioned herd immunity which comes from enough people getting a wif of it.

We are now getting it via the very contagious but mild omnicold.

But the Chinese, who shut it down by locking everyone in their apartments, is now seeing a breakout.

No worries though. We got plenty of vaccines. Pfftttt.

Hopefully what rolls through there now is the omnicold variant which shouldn’t kill too many.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who vaxxed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:55 pm Yet another example of why lockdowns are a brain dead response to a virus that has already had wide spread.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/coronavir ... 2022-03-14

Remember all the liberal covidian lockdown spam patting the CCP for their severe lockdowns which allegedly stopped the spread?

Well, as anyone with half a brain knows, all you accomplish with such measures, besides economic, social, psychological carnage, is denying good old fashioned herd immunity which comes from enough people getting a wif of it.

We are now getting it via the very contagious but mild omnicold.

But the Chinese, who shut it down by locking everyone in their apartments, is now seeing a breakout.

No worries though. We got plenty of vaccines. Pfftttt.

Hopefully what rolls through there now is the omnicold variant which shouldn’t kill too many.

Happy 2020!

Sincerely,
Suckaholic
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Says the guy who vaxxed.
Yes, I did. What does that have to do with the idiotic lockdowns?

Or are you one of the idiots that thought locking down until the magic jab appeared was a good strategy?

I think I’ve been pretty clear on my position here for quite some time but I know you’re a little slow, so I’ll give it again.

The initial lockdown to figure out WTF we were dealing with was reasonable.

Once we understood who the vulnerable population was, we should have concentrated on protecting them and got to work on vaccines for THEM.

We knew that the rest of the population was not at high risk and that natural exposure would lead to herd immunity. With a little luck, it would burn out before the vax even arrived.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again “herd immunity” is not what you think it is. It’s vaxing not just the “vulnerable” because everyone is vulnerable. And to be clear there never was a lockdown. Courts were open, cops were arresting people and issuing tickets for stupid shit, big chains were open. The rich were getting theirs and it was spreading the virus while you sat around defending the big lie and bitching about science you know nothing about.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm Again “herd immunity” is not what you think it is. It’s vaxing not just the “vulnerable” because everyone is vulnerable. And to be clear there never was a lockdown. Courts were open, cops were arresting people and issuing tickets for stupid shit, big chains were open. The rich were getting theirs and it was spreading the virus while you sat around defending the big lie and bitching about science you know nothing about.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

100% spot on
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:10 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm Again “herd immunity” is not what you think it is. It’s vaxing not just the “vulnerable” because everyone is vulnerable. And to be clear there never was a lockdown. Courts were open, cops were arresting people and issuing tickets for stupid shit, big chains were open. The rich were getting theirs and it was spreading the virus while you sat around defending the big lie and bitching about science you know nothing about.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

100% spot on
Shocker, Screwy doubles down on idiocy. Government was open and functioning, private industry was handcuffed. This is the stuff of liberal wet dreams.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Walmart was open the whole time you head in the sand douche and if you hate the government so much who do you think is out making DUI arrests and banning abortions, two of you pet peeves?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Suckaholic is arguing August 2020 Covid policy because that is when his brain stopped working.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Very nice interview with The Pasty Gangsta here.

The Covid discussion begins around 9:20, and I recommend you take time to listen to him.

Great stuff!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'll pass. These pasty douchebags at the bottom of this story disagree with the "Asswipe Gangster."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... -virginia/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

4th booster f**kers.
Oh, and CVS gave us EIGHT free Covid tests for getting boosted!

- Kathy Griffin

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin

Can you imagine (yes, unfortunately many of you can) getting a 4th -----> vaccine <----- and then being thrilled that you will also be able to test yourself (for free) eight times for the virus that you have been vaccinated (and boosted x2) for?

rotf...

The disconnect from reality is just simply overwhelming.

Wow.

Go get -----> #5.

That's the ticket!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:29 am If I gave my dog rabies vaxes 3 times in a year and he still got rabies, I'd be asking some questions
Give yourself the dog rabies vaccine and tell us what happens.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Open Letter to Parents and Pediatricians Regarding COVID Vaccination
By Robert M. Rennebohm, MD

https://mcmillanresearch.com/wp-content ... LETTER.pdf

This is recommended reading, folks.

It is quite long, but you can read a well-articulated "short version" of the contents from pages 6-17.

I have so far only read the short version, but will dig into the full piece later.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:37 am Open Letter to Parents and Pediatricians Regarding COVID Vaccination
By Robert M. Rennebohm, MD

https://mcmillanresearch.com/wp-content ... LETTER.pdf

This is recommended reading, folks.

It is quite long, but you can read a well-articulated "short version" of the contents from pages 6-17.

I have so far only read the short version, but will dig into the full piece later.
No thanks. You lost the covid vaccine debate. As everyone but you knows, they work, they save lives, and they keep people out of the hospital. It's barely a cold for most.

Hope it was worth it!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This is how they roll.

They let you make a "choice" (get vax'd).

Then they later inform you of the truth.
Truth = you are a lab rat.

Then they tell you a 180 degree lie.
"People are dying because of misinformation."

You are a lab rat.

Happy?

You will not surely die

- Satan (Genesis 3:4)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Johnson & Johnson Vax Strictly Limited

US regulators on Thursday strictly limited who can receive Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine due to a rare but
serious risk of blood clots. The Food and Drug Administration said the shot should only be given to adults who
cannot receive a different vaccine or specifically request Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. US authorities for months
have recommended that Americans starting their Covid-19 vaccinations use the Pfizer or Moderna shots instead.

FDA officials said in a statement that they decided to restrict Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine after taking another
look at data
on the risk of life-threatening blood clots within two weeks of vaccination....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... blood-clot

After taking another look at data.

lol

Keep looking at the data, frauds.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Stephen Colbert supposedly now has the plague for the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... w-episodes
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022

For people over 50 or 60, they'll probably have to get boosted every 6 months until we
get even better vaccines; so we're in for ongoing vaccination to stay absolutely safe.

- Billy Goats

Circle your calendar!

New and Improved!

Wtf are you getting boosted with?

Absolutely safe!

rotf...

Surreal.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

B. Gates coming out here telling folks they need a -----> booster <----- every 6 months is the equivalent of a megaphone blaring, "THE 'VACCINES' DON'T WORK!!!"

Many sheep will still line up.

lol

#clown_world
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Vaccine, only in the sense of the newly changed definition of the CDC's version of the word.

Do the shots help prevent death and serious illness in some people? Yes.

Are they a vaccine? No.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:35 pm Vaccine, only in the sense of the newly changed definition of the CDC's version of the word.

Do the shots help prevent death and serious illness in some people? Yes.

Are they a vaccine? No.
Vaccine truther checks in
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

At least you understand it is truth.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Do the shots help prevent death and serious illness in some people? Yes.
They belch out this mantra, but it is an extremely short-sighted perspective.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:16 am At least you understand it is truth.
If you say so :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:39 am They belch out this mantra, but it is an extremely short-sighted perspective.
Kind of like flat earf, right?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:39 am
LS wrote:Do the shots help prevent death and serious illness in some people? Yes.
They belch out this mantra, but it is an extremely short-sighted perspective.
Yet it is true.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:16 am Stephen Colbert supposedly now has the plague for the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... w-episodes
Now it's Jimmy Kimmel who has the plague... again.

https://abc7.com/jimmy-kimmel-covid-liv ... /11862489/