Buffalo Shooter

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Buffalo Shooter

Post by Kierland »

Trying to convince us that a leopard didn’t just eat your face.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

What immediately comes to mind is if there was a magic bag of fairy pixey dust that could retroactively go back and snatch those evil guns from these victims’ (of circumstance) hands, then we should try to invent it ourselves.

Not sure how this is happening in places like NY and CA, already lots of fairy pixey dust factories in those states. :?:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:02 am What immediately comes to mind is if there was a magic bag of fairy pixey dust that could retroactively go back and snatch those evil guns from these victims’ (of circumstance) hands, then we should try to invent it ourselves.

Not sure how this is happening in places like NY and CA, already lots of fairy pixey dust factories in those states. :?:
Wtf are you babbling on about now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:09 am Government employee (dimocrat) parents.
Fewer people shot than a day in Chicago
Distraction from run away inflation, highest gasoline prices in history, an open southern border being over ran by criminals and what is actually in hunters laptop.
Whataboutism at its finest.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This young man was of course emulating as precisely as possible the New Zealand mosque shooter, including a Q&A section in his manifesto.

Given the desperation of the DNC we should not rule out the obvious signs of CIA mind control op--to make someone do this just this way. Consider this young man was known to the police, and presumably to the feds, i.e.,

At the end of his senior year, someone called the state police to report that Gendron had made alarming comments threatening to shoot up graduation-related events, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing the ongoing investigation.

Okay, and suddenly he's got a few thousand dollars to buy these weapons?

While I believe the New Zealand guy was sincere in his actions, everything about this seems perfectly timed and contrived.

For its part, Buffalo--like many other cities, to be fair--has been experiencing record levels of violent crime--all black of course.

And of course during the weekend we had at least six mass shootings by blacks across the country, with a much higher body count.

But we know exactly where the whole narrative is going full speed. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I stopped reading at CIA mind-control op...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buffalo

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:23 am I stopped reading at CIA mind-control op...
Kid was a furry, groomed over Discord.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:27 pm THIS is a prime example of my theory of how there should be no "hearing" or anything else. He should have received his "sentence" today, and should be taken out within the next 48 hours.
He didn't aim for the synagogue in the same neighborhood. No harm, no foul.

Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Comply.

It's so simple.

BTW, Michael Brown wasn't "murdered". The Obama/Holder Justice Department determined that Brown was trying the wrest the officer's gun from him and that he was justifiably shot.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Arthur Dent wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:08 pm Comply.

It's so simple.
Oink, oink

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:05 am While I believe the New Zealand guy was sincere in his actions, everything about this seems perfectly timed and contrived.
Cowinkydink. Also I'd like to hear Tinfoil Ted's opinion.

The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

^^^^^

Those are the finger lakes, a beautiful part of our state, but that is a lame ass tattoo. BTW, the shooter douche lives 15-20 minutes from me.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:12 pm Nothing about the shooter in Laguna Hills yesterday, barely see it on the national news. Guess it was because the shooter targeted people at a Christian Church
It was reported in the LA Times. Maybe FAUX News and Reading Rainbow didn’t have it, so you may not have seen anything.

The shooter was Chinese and the Church (victims) were Taiwanese. So how are you going to make this out as Black on White crime?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

The white supremacist response to this anti-black terrorist act is quite predictable. You create a picture for them and they don’t understand. It’s deflect, deny, spin, lie.

Try to make it into anything except what is actually happening. Errrrmmmm… gun laws. Uhhhh…. Gas prices. Their objective is consistently clear, the elimination of black people. The shooter is now another one of their heroes.

Publicly it will be reported that he acted alone. In fact he is a young disciple of Replacement Theory as a long-standing fear. This is not an isolated incident, it is part of the much larger mission. As the fear grows so grows the violence and so continues the attempt to sweep it away.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bill in Houston wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:47 pm The white supremacist response to this anti-black terrorist act is quite predictable. You create a picture for them and they don’t understand. It’s deflect, deny, spin, lie.

Try to make it into anything except what is actually happening. Errrrmmmm… gun laws. Uhhhh…. Gas prices. Their objective is consistently clear, the elimination of black people. The shooter is now another one of their heroes.

Publicly it will be reported that he acted alone. In fact he is a young disciple of Replacement Theory as a long-standing fear. This is not an isolated incident, it is part of the much larger mission. As the fear grows so grows the violence and so continues the attempt to sweep it away.
Well that's just boilerplate Woke catechism, "Bill in Houston," and of course it rigidly ignores the DAILY mass shootings by blacks. I don't see anyone celebrating this incident--just as no one celebrated the New Zealand mosque shooter. And why? Because obviously such token gestures backfire and create all manner of grand standing virtue signaling new laws and commissions--all anti-white.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:23 am I stopped reading at CIA mind-control op...
Sure, the suggestion of mind control ops is something out of Cold War fiction--the Manchurian Candidate, etc.--but it's real, and there are several cases that fit the profile rather conspicuously, such as John Hinckley Jr, whose parents just happened to be having dinner with GH Bush the night before the shooting. And Sirhan Sirhan, who has maintained he had no memory at all of the incident--amid the outrageous evidence of another gun entirely.

Given the copycat manifesto of this Buffalo shooter and his many on-line discussions of such an action, he would seem a perfect candidate for a mind op. It fits the (desperate) DNC bill ideally.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:44 pm
Sure, the suggestion of mind control ops is something out of Cold War fiction--the Manchurian Candidate, etc.--but it's real, and there are several cases that fit the profile rather conspicuously, such as John Hinckley Jr, whose parents just happened to be having dinner with GH Bush the night before the shooting. And Sirhan Sirhan, who has maintained he had no memory at all of the incident--amid the outrageous evidence of another gun entirely.

Given the copycat manifesto of this Buffalo shooter and his many on-line discussions of such an action, he would seem a perfect candidate for a mind op. It fits the (desperate) DNC bill ideally.
I stopped reading at Sure.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, Diego, you've long been curled into a fetal position of denial, deceit and delusion concerning all sorts of subjects. I honestly can't remember anything remotely interesting, provocative, or relevant from you. Just the lil' snipes of pissy bile. And of course you've nothing to say about this mass shooting--or the hundreds routinely committed by the joqqers. So what's your point? Why are you even here?
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:07 am the joqqers.
"The joqqers"....like the Central Park 5?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:34 am
All five were completely guilty, despite the shameless docudramas by Ken Burns and the race-hustling grifter, DuVernay. The confessions alone provided ample evidence to properly convict, and the recorded telephone calls from Rikers were a further slam dunk. As for the later confession by another degenerate while in the slammer, he was rewarded with a transfer to a much more comfortable incarceration--and no records of the police interview with him were ever released. The claims of the boys being coerced by the police are total bullshit--and the complete interrogations for all five are on YouTube for your examination. Of course Burns didn't cite or use any of the actual footage, while DuVernay actually had the gall to write her own version of the interviews.

But what's your confused point? After all, the woman really was jogging, while Aubery was NOT out for a jog--hence the cognomen for all thieving, assaulting, rioting, murdering black males. Got it? All blacks aren't joqqers, in case you're still confused. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:56 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:34 am
All five were completely guilty, despite the shameless docudramas by Ken Burns and the race-hustling grifter, DuVernay. The confessions alone provided ample evidence to properly convict, and the recorded telephone calls from Rikers were a further slam dunk. As for the later confession by another degenerate while in the slammer, he was rewarded with a transfer to a much more comfortable incarceration--and no records of the police interview with him were ever released. The claims of the boys being coerced by the police are total bullshit--and the complete interrogations for all five are on YouTube for your examination. Of course Burns didn't cite or use any of the actual footage, while DuVernay actually had the gall to write her own version of the interviews.

But what's your confused point? After all, the woman really was jogging, while Aubery was NOT out for a jog--hence the cognomen for all thieving, assaulting, rioting, murdering black males. Got it? All blacks aren't joqqers, in case you're still confused. :wink:
Another one no longer worth my time.

Adios, pendejo.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Huh? But you've got no game at all. You're just a hat rack for me to place actual takes upon. Go ahead, take a fucking hike, it's not like we'll be missing anything. :hfal:

And actually I do have a wife, but I won't say hi for you. :wink:
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:47 pm I stopped reading at Sure.
You should stop posting at why not.

Why Not?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:28 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:13 am Huh? But you've got no game at all. You're just a hat rack for me to place actual takes upon. Go ahead, take a fucking hike, it's not like we'll be missing anything. :hfal:

And actually I do have a wife, but I won't say hi for you. :wink:
He'd have a wife - if he could marry a 10 year old boy.
Et tu, fat fuck? Just a gaggle of clueless and witless codgers?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

My bad, :meds:
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Bottom line---- all those strict laws in NY do not work. At least it seems they are not enforced.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:00 am Bottom line---- all those strict laws in NY do not work. At least it seems they are not enforced.
How long have you been posting here and you still double post all your posts? Moron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:36 am Et tu, fat fuck? Just a gaggle of clueless and witless codgers?
Whoa, LTS TARD 2 hits a bullseye for once.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:08 pm Comply.

It's so simple.

BTW, Michael Brown wasn't "murdered". The Obama/Holder Justice Department determined that Brown was trying the wrest the officer's gun from him and that he was justifiably shot.
Be a good simp is what you got from that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:14 pm This kid had been committed to mental health facilities, had been on police and fbi watch lists there's no way he should have been on the street or allowed to legally purchase fire arms
Like clock work, it’s because of his personal MH, move along.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:35 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:47 pm The white supremacist response to this anti-black terrorist act is quite predictable. You create a picture for them and they don’t understand. It’s deflect, deny, spin, lie.

Well that's just boilerplate Woke catechism, "Bill in Houston," and of course it rigidly ignores the DAILY mass shootings by blacks. I don't see anyone celebrating this incident--just as no one celebrated the New Zealand mosque shooter. And why? Because obviously such token gestures backfire and create all manner of grand standing virtue signaling new laws and commissions--all anti-white.
Whataboutism is not an answer mushbrain.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:06 am Who has defended the Buffalo shooter?
You, by misdirection and omission.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:07 pm
Mikey wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:28 pm
schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:12 pm Nothing about the shooter in Laguna Hills yesterday, barely see it on the national news. Guess it was because the shooter targeted people at a Christian Church
It was reported in the LA Times. Maybe FAUX News and Reading Rainbow didn’t have it, so you may not have seen anything.

The shooter was Chinese and the Church (victims) were Taiwanese. So how are you going to make this out as Black on White crime?

Left on right crime. The shooter was a leftist CCP supporting chinaman who went after Taiwanese Christians because they would not fall in line with the godless socialist agenda of the CCP and were petitioning the US to support Taiwanese independence
That’s a stretch worthy of Gumby. You should go out for the gymnastics team.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:14 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:17 pm
schmick wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:07 pm

Left on right crime. The shooter was a leftist CCP supporting chinaman who went after Taiwanese Christians because they would not fall in line with the godless socialist agenda of the CCP and were petitioning the US to support Taiwanese independence
That’s a stretch worthy of Gumby. You should go out for the gymnastics team.
It's the conclusion the OC Sheriff Department has come up with.

The targeted people were church elders in a separate conference room meeting about a Taiwanese Freedom
The shooter was a Chinese National who drove over 280 miles and crossed state lines to try to take out these Taiwanese church elders.
It was absolutely related to Taiwanese independence. But to try and relate that in any way to liberal vs conservative America is delusional and just dumb to the level of...well your usual bullshit.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Trying to relate most shootings to liberal vs conservative America is delusional and just dumb.

Fixed that for you.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 pm Trying to relate most shootings to liberal vs conservative America is delusional and just dumb.

Fixed that for you.
Absolutely true. Except for when the shooter has actually proclaimed his motives.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hence the use of the word most.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:05 pm Tonight on CBS:

Buffalo shooting - 9 minutes
Church shooting - 30 seconds
Make sure to tune in to Tucker Carlson tonight. I'm sure you'll get the coverage you yearn for.