H
E
D
I
C
K
Shedick
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Three 8th grade boys charged with sexual harassment

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:56 am Shedick
S
H
E
D
I
C
K
Shedick
Charging those young men with sexual harassment belittles the concept of sexual harassment.

None of this is feminism or humanism. What it can be compared to, is those Asian students with FOB parents trying to destroy Affirmative Action because they can't see the forest for the trees.

The transgender student benefits from the battles of gays, blacks and white women,; the Asian students benefit from the battles of Native students, black students, and white women. But these two court cases seek to unravel everything fought for, for the surface benefit of newcomers who don't know the whys and whos of those battles, the hows of their benefiting, and honestly don't care.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Book of Elon, Papa Willie: thou shalt not remove any voices.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“I immediately went into shock,” she continued in an interview with FOX 11. “I’m thinking sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest. What has my son done?”

Which parents this stupid it’s no wonder the kid is a POS.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:09 pm “I immediately went into shock,” she continued in an interview with FOX 11. “I’m thinking sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest. What has my son done?”

So the parent is stupid...not the idiots with their pronoun bullshit?

You're a fool.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:09 pm Which parents this stupid it’s no wonder the kid is a POS.
Pretty funny that someone trying to run stupid smack typed that out.

Recently my wife had to do one of those corporate training videos where inclusion was being discussed. The narrator was clearly a man who was discussing the use of they/them. He explained why he needed other people to refer to him as they/them with this line, "I’m one person who just happens to not be a man or a woman." Uh, no. You are clearly a man. You might be confused AF about your own self, but you are clearly a man.

Thankfully Seater Industries doesn't play in that corporate inclusion world. We will not be hiring anyone who does not know if they are a man or a woman. We don't want that level of mental confusion anywhere close to a cockpit.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:00 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:56 pm Book of Elon, Papa Willie: thou shalt not remove any voices.
IB - promise me you don't shit on the floor and talk to it. This is right in line with the little faggot. He's a pile of shit. I don't talk to shit. I might "Talk" shit from time to time, but you won't catch me talking TO shit. :grin:
He's not a pile of shit, and neither are you. Differences of opinion are just differences of opinion. No voice should be silenced, unless it's a Chinese bot selling endangered tiger penis.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:30 pm
Thankfully Seater Industries doesn't play in that corporate inclusion world. We will not be hiring anyone who does not know if they are a man or a woman. We don't want that level of mental confusion anywhere close to a cockpit.
Good.
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:33 pm He's not a pile of shit, and neither are you. Differences of opinion are just differences of opinion. No voice should be silenced, unless it's a Chinese bot selling endangered tiger penis.
Kudos.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:33 pma Chinese bot selling endangered tiger penis.
Link?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:33 pmNo voice should be silenced, unless it's a Chinese bot selling endangered tiger penis.
Especially if Tiger is unaware that someone is trying to unload his driver.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:50 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:09 pm “I immediately went into shock,” she continued in an interview with FOX 11. “I’m thinking sexual harassment? That’s rape, that’s inappropriate touching, that’s incest. What has my son done?”

So the parent is stupid...not the idiots with their pronoun bullshit?

You're a fool.
The patent is stupid cause it’s not rape. What do you have against pronouns?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:09 pm Which parents this stupid it’s no wonder the kid is a POS.
Pretty funny that someone trying to run stupid smack typed that out.

Recently my wife had to do one of those corporate training videos where inclusion was being discussed. The narrator was clearly a man who was discussing the use of they/them. He explained why he needed other people to refer to him as they/them with this line, "I’m one person who just happens to not be a man or a woman." Uh, no. You are clearly a man. You might be confused AF about your own self, but you are clearly a man.

Oh fuck off you yellow traytorr. You make typos all the time, I’m just not a little bitch like you so I don’t wear them for a decade.
They are not confused about your gender you are, so much so that you are likely to get sued for it.

Now go back to being the yellow twat you are.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:07 pm What do you have against pronouns?
Nothing at all.

I'm disappointed in the feeble-minded folks who don't have a clue what sex they are and feel the need to adjust their pronouns.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:30 pm
Nothing at all.

I'm disappointed in the feeble-minded folks who don't have a clue what sex they are and feel the need to adjust their pronouns.
Nice dodge you stupid racist, but at least you addressed 1/2 of my post.

As for pronouns, so you think people should tell other people who they are. In the name of freedumb?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:13 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:33 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:00 am

IB - promise me you don't shit on the floor and talk to it. This is right in line with the little faggot. He's a pile of shit. I don't talk to shit. I might "Talk" shit from time to time, but you won't catch me talking TO shit. :grin:
He's not a pile of shit, and neither are you. Differences of opinion are just differences of opinion. No voice should be silenced, unless it's a Chinese bot selling endangered tiger penis.
It’s your call. For me, reading his shit troll posts are kind of in line with watching Hitler cook Jews. It’s just not something I want to see.
Fatandyellow.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:47 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:30 pm
Nothing at all.

Nice dodge you stupid racist, but at least you addressed 1/2 of my post.

As for pronouns, so you think people should tell other people who they are. In the name of freedumb?
How do you determine who is a racist? I have to assume that anyone who disagrees with you about any matter is a racist in your eyes because you sure as hell can't dredge up a single comment I've ever made that indicates a hint of racism on my part.

I think it's sad that ANYONE spends two seconds of their life considering what pronoun they prefer.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We went thru this. You said the same thing before and I pulled up a post of yours to prove my point. I’m not going to do it again ever time you deny being a racist.

So now that is two posts in a row you are dodging the issue. What a yellow POS you are.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:17 pm We went thru this. You said the same thing before and I pulled up a post of yours to prove my point. I’m not going to do it again ever time you deny being a racist.

So now that is two posts in a row you are dodging the issue. What a yellow POS you are.
There's not a post anywhere on the internet that would indicate I'm a racist. You (and a shitload of woke idiots) apparently can't distinguish between factual statements and racist statements.

Dodging the pronoun issue? WTF are you talking about? Do you think the kids should have been charged?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:16 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:17 pm We went thru this. You said the same thing before and I pulled up a post of yours to prove my point. I’m not going to do it again ever time you deny being a racist.

There's not a post anywhere on the internet that would indicate I'm a racist. You (and a shitload of woke idiots) apparently can't distinguish between factual statements and racist statements.

Dodging the pronoun issue? WTF are you talking about? Do you think the kids should have been charged?
Again, we went thru this and I posted my evidence. I’m not doing it over and over just because you are a stupid POS. And speaking of you being a stupid POS, I didn’t say you dodged the pronoun issue. I clearly was talking about you dodging the issue that the parent is a wacko if they think this has anything to do with rape.
Learn to read you stupid racist fuck.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The parent is not stupid, Kierland. The parent is wondering at what point calling Lola 'Lonnie' became equivalent to slapping Lola's ass, or wolf whistling Lola's bulge, or spreading fake stories about Lola's sexual adventures, or forcing Lola to give blowjobs to get out of bullying.

Sexual harassment veers into sex registry territory. That's a bridge too far for calling a dude in a dress a dude in a dress.

What's the rest of the story with this case? Because little kids saying the emperor has no clothes used to be heralded as wisdom, not a capital crime.

What really happened?

P.s. you're allowed to bring in Ty Cobb's violent reaction to being misidentified as black, as a counterpoint, and compare sexual harassment to racial harassment. Just be sure to also explain why Ty is officially vilified instead of officially empathized with.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sexual harassment is not rape. Rape is rape. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment. Conflating the two is stupid, which is why I called the parent stupid irrespective of the merits of this charge.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Is this a chick or a dude?

Because whatever it is, it shot up a school today.
Will it be misgendered, or nah?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I haven’t seen that on the major news sites. If that is him, then there were clearly mental health issues. Well check that obviously there were issues since he shots up a school.

I have heard reports that he killed his grandmother prior and that she wanted him to “get his act together.”

Sad day for that community. And look for the left to politicize and weaponize this before the week is out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It just mental health issues: nothing to see here move along.

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:40 pm I haven’t seen that on the major news sites. If that is him, then there were clearly mental health issues. Well check that obviously there were issues since he shots up a school.

I have heard reports that he killed his grandmother prior and that she wanted him to “get his act together.”

Sad day for that community. And look for the left to politicize and weaponize this before the week is out.
These are the alleged texts it sent a chick before killing abuela, engaging border patrol and shooting up the school:

But who knows.

Since it is latino, MSM can't run with the Dangerous White Nationalist Male story early twitteristas were spinning this as.

However, if that is indeed Salvador in the dress giving off Richard Ramirez vibes, then MSM absolutely cannot roll out the mental health angle because that clashes hard with transexual acceptance. Things fall apart. November is too close for that, and tonight's pre-written teleprompter address is supposed to be about disarming citizens.

We'll see.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:42 am Tranny kills grandparents, crashes car and then shoots up a school. Left looks to blame the gun and not the crazy person wielding it
Left was looking to blame a straight white male with mental issues, not a tranny. And it was born in North Dakota? Which reservation, or stolen birth certificate?

Will this story have legs or be buried quickly after tonight's address?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Not even sure if [correct pronoun] used an AssaultRifle-15, might have only used a handgun and rifle at the school.

Another recycled narrative squashed.

Brandon and crew might just have to go straight to student body left: all guns are evil.

Nothing will happen. But this will surely happen again, sadly.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

The other rifle (a Daniel Defense) was located in the school with the suspect.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... 1-teacher/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag ya fucking pussy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:54 am Not even sure if [correct pronoun] used an AssaultRifle-15, might have only used a handgun and rifle at the school.

Brandon and crew might just have to go straight to student body left: all guns are evil.

Thanks to you and Brandon and people like you and him because none of you are going to do anything about it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:50 pm
L45B wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:54 am Not even sure if [correct pronoun] used an AssaultRifle-15, might have only used a handgun and rifle at the school.

Thanks to you and Brandon and people like you and him because none of you are going to do anything about it.
The story so far:
- Kid's grandmother is an illegal, allegedly.
- Kid's grandfather has a felony conviction, guns not allowed in the house anyway. Claims he never saw any guns...but the kid's peers have evidence of photos being texted.
- Grandfather says kid can't drive, never learned.
- Kid was arrested as a minor, twice.
- Kid was sleeping on a mattress on a floor.
- Argument with grandmother over his not having money, not paying phone bill
- Went to Applebee's for his birthday in middle of school day because kid wasn't in school
- Grandfather says he kept encouraging kid to go back to school
- Dad not in picture
- Major argument with mother, may or may not be related to one of arrests as a minor
- Grandfather says someone would have to have taught the kid to drive or shoot
- Grandma cut off his wifi.

If he can't afford a phone bill, how'd he get guns and ammo?
Who was he communicating with?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

L45B wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:54 am
What exactly should we do? We can pass more laws but laws don't matter to people like this shooter. There are already laws in place against murder and that clearly didn't deter the shooter. What would additional laws do?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have no doubt that BrokenPsyche is too stupid to figure this out.

“Gee Duh what do we do?”
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Stop poking Left Seater. Answer your own question.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah naw I’ll keep poking the naziis thanks. As for what to do it’s pretty easy to make mental health and community a priority as well as force training and checks and whatnot. Guns are for shooting cops and deer in the face and should be treated as such.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Grandmother is critical but still alive.

Please produce credible evidence that the suspect was transgender. Paul Gosar & Candace Owens are not credible sources.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:58 pm
If any thing needs to be put on repeat and pounded through the media is that a single fire per trigger pull rifle is not an "assault rifle"
Most in the media don’t care to learn about the subject. They will put the assault rifle tag on hand guns at times as well. Anything to further the narrative I guess.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

AR stands for Armalite.
It's not an assault rifle.
No shit. Loosen up a bit. Then you’ll enjoy those Easter eggs more. :wink:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:26 pm
If any thing needs to be put on repeat and pounded through the media is that a single fire per trigger pull rifle is not an "assault rifle"
Most in the media don’t care to learn about the subject. They will put the assault rifle tag on hand guns at times as well. Anything to further the narrative I guess.
Fucking liar.