Stephen Breyer retiring

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Stephen Breyer retiring

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yeah, Brandon! Shove this pick up their fucking asses!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: Stephen Breyer retiring

Post by FiatLux »

I'll miss his Ice Cream.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:39 pm What will be interesting is how racist and sexist the search for Breyers replacement will be. We already saw what a disaster it was to pick
Amy Coathanger Barrett
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:39 pm 6-3 is still 6-3

The democrats are too fucking stupid to realize that Breyer is being forced out in an attempt to get this feckless pile of shit they're parading around as president any sort of victory because he has done nothing but fail for a whole year. Wag the dog, pedophiles, wag the dog

What will be interesting is how racist and sexist the search for Breyers replacement will be. We already saw what a disaster it was to pick a VP based on their need to have the VP be a black woman. Now they will demand a black woman be put on the Supreme Court while telling everyone else in the country that you can't hire or promote based on sex and race.
Nobody fucking cares. I hope she's 30 so she makes you melt for the rest of your pitiful life.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:22 pm Amy Coathanger Barrett
:lol:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:22 pm
schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:39 pm What will be interesting is how racist and sexist the search for Breyers replacement will be. We already saw what a disaster it was to pick
Amy Coathanger Barrett
President Trump didn't pick a white woman for the sake of having to pick a white woman. However joe biden did pick kamela harris solely for being a black woman and she is the most hated vice president in history....which is saying a lot when we have had Dan Quayle and tipper gore's husband as vice presidents. Don't be shocked to see biden dump harris on to the Supreme Court to get rid of her albatross ass and use the same black woman hire twice.

How will a future Supreme Court rule on a case like college admission being based on skin color and sex when the Supreme courts judges were picked based on their sex and skin color?
If you weren't so wet behind the ears you'd remember that Spiro Agnew was much more hated than Gore & even Quayle, although Quayle is still ranks as one of the more hated in history.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:44 pm Quayle had an approval rating of 44%,
Who said that...the Quin Poll???
harris' approval rating is only 36%
She's only been in office for a little over a year which began with inheriting the Trumpdemic shitshow. Let's see what her numbers are in 2024.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Pedo in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:48 pm
She's only been in office for a little over a year which began with inheriting the Trumpdemic shitshow. Let's see what her numbers errrr polling data is in 2024.
You want to take back or change any of that before a dozen people jump your shit for going to the "Yeah, but Trump " card. If you actually think her "numbers" are, (which is how you liberal fucks measure everything anyway) going to improve after being that low, clearly shows it really don't take much to impress you with as far as a person's job performance goes and that 3 steps below mediocre clearly gets it done for you and your pathetic party.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Any guesses on the new tactic the senile turtle will come up with to deny Biden a Supreme Court pick?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:44 pm Quayle had an approval rating of 44%,
Who said that...the Quin Poll???
harris' approval rating is only 36%
She's only been in office for a little over a year which began with inheriting the Trumpdemic shitshow. Let's see what her numbers are in 2024.
So, it was the “Trumpdemic”?

Are saying that had sleepy Joe been there he would have “shut it down” as he promised he would?

Can you specify exactly what Trump did, that Biden would have done better?

Yeah, Joe has been better as a mask kubuki theatre cheerleader. So fukking what?

The data proves that the masks, especially the laughable face napkins that the overwhelming majority wear made no difference. In Florida many counties mandated masks, others didn’t. The numbers show no difference.

Would Joe have gotten the vax here quicker? Would he have pulled thousands of beds out of thin air for NYC when they thought they’d need them?

You can pin the CDC’s swing and a miss at tests early on on Trump, but we both know that decision was made by bureaucrats at CDC not the prez.

Biden on the other hand has been nothing but hot air. CV, despite vaccines and an extra year to learn how to treat it, killed more people under Joe.

I’m not saying that it did so because of that bumbling idiot, but any talk of him doing better than Trump has no basis in reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:09 am CV, despite vaccines and an extra year to learn how to treat it, killed more people under Joe.
I know this is your favorite line, you tell us this everyday. But FYI, they're predominantly Dumpsters paying tribute to their favorite white supremacist and his GQP accomplices.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:55 pm Any guesses on the new tactic the senile turtle will come up with to deny Biden a Supreme Court pick?
Why do you hate the rules of the Senate?

Further we don’t have to guess. If all 11 GOP members of the Senate Judiciary committee vote against the nomination in committee then it is effectively dead. That would be 11 votes for and 11 votes against. In that case it would cease to be a nomination and would have to be brought to the floor for debate by a member. From there it would require 60 votes to approve since it was no longer a nomination.

Of course the Dems could just change the rules again, but that would require votes for from Joe and Krysten. DeathCult46 can’t even get them onboard for regular votes.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, guys, don't be obtuse just for the opportunity to piss on each other's legs. The confirmation of the negress Jackson will be pro forma and easily the smoothest confirmation since Monica said yes to sucking Clinton's Peyronie-afflicted pud.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:16 am
Mikey wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:55 pm Any guesses on the new tactic the senile turtle will come up with to deny Biden a Supreme Court pick?
Why do you hate the rules of the Senate?

Further we don’t have to guess. If all 11 GOP members of the Senate Judiciary committee vote against the nomination in committee then it is effectively dead. That would be 11 votes for and 11 votes against. In that case it would cease to be a nomination and would have to be brought to the floor for debate by a member. From there it would require 60 votes to approve since it was no longer a nomination.

Of course the Dems could just change the rules again, but that would require votes for from Joe and Krysten. DeathCult46 can’t even get them onboard for regular votes.
What a load of garbage.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again, why do you hate the rules of the Senate?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 pm President Trump didn't pick a white woman for the sake of having to pick a white woman. However joe biden did pick kamela harris solely for being a black woman and she is the most hated vice president in history....which is saying a lot when we have had Dan Quayle and tipper gore's husband as vice presidents. Don't be shocked to see biden dump harris on to the Supreme Court to get rid of her albatross ass and use the same black woman hire twice.

How will a future Supreme Court rule on a case like college admission being based on skin color and sex when the Supreme courts judges were picked based on their sex and skin color?
Another incredible unhinged meltdown from Schmickity. Dump was nominating white male judges to the federal bench who had been ranked as unqualified by the ABA. What was their primary qualification?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If Biden were smart he would nominate a true middle of the road balck female judge.

He isn’t, so he won’t. But given the past liberal rule changes all he need is one GOP vote from thenJudicial committee.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:19 am The majority of unvaxxed people are blacks and Latinos.

I know about 5 dad's and 2 moms from softball that died from covid. 3 of them were unvaxxed. 2 Latinos and a black guy. None of them were Trump supporters
Another lie