LAPD to tourists

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: LAPD to tourists

Post by Kierland »

Also LAPD, this time to innocent 14yo girls: We are so stupid we can’t apprehend a guy without shooting and killing you.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

schmick wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:35 pmCalifornia has been ruined by people, not from California, that came here in the last 50 years and destroyed this state. California was once a great state...
Familiar refrain. "<Whatever place> used to be great until those outsiders fucked it all up." Funny thing about it is that here in AZ, those who've lived here for a while consider those pesky Californians as the outsiders who've fucked up State 48. And, not surprisingly and as with just about everything else ('sup, COVID?), it's become unnecessarily politicized. The two biggest complaints I hear about those who've relocated here from my home state are that they don't know how to drive and they've brought their liberalism with them. The first one I'll ignore, but the second one is a little bit baffling. My in-laws left CA to move near us primarily so my wife (retired RN) could take care of them if necessary as they age. But a secondary reason was politics - my F-i-L is a dyed-in-the wool Republican who hated Obama perhaps more than any other human and Biden isn't far behind. He hates the political direction CA has gone and decided to leave. Yeah, I get it...people relocate from one state to another for a variety of reasons. But if politics is a major factor in the decisions of those Californians who are leaving the state to come here, then they're mostly Republicans who are coming - why leave CA for political reasons if you're a liberal?

So where did all the "outsiders" who fucked up CA come from?
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:58 pm "Do not come to Los Angeles, we can not protect you"

https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd-de ... right-now/

That's a great message from a police force that has "to protect and serve" written on the side of all of their squad cars.

After a rash of home invasions and robberies the mayor has said that it's all the victims fault because they're paying too much attention to their phones and not noticing the vehicles full of yard apes that are stalking them and following them hone.

The soros funded da's are destroying this country
The LAPD has murdered four unarmed victims in the span of a week. I'm pretty sure the chief asshole of their police union should shut the fuck up already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

We all agree that the PD should only shoot as a last resort when themselves or others are in severe danger. Period. Full stop.

What I don’t understand is why the criminals that lead to these police shootings are given a pass. The person who was assaulting someone which lead to the police being called should at the least be held partly responsible for the girl’s death. Certainly in a civil case.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:06 pm What I don’t understand is why the criminals that lead to these police shootings are given a pass. The person who was assaulting someone which lead to the police being called should at the least be held partly responsible for the girl’s death. Certainly in a civil case.
Well the first step to that is actually apprehending the suspect instead of blowing him away indiscriminately when he's at least 10 feet away from the victim.

#defundthepolice
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again. Everyone agrees with that part. Stop yelling at clouds.

As for defunding the police I would love to see it happen in progressive and Uber liberal cities. Seattle and San Francisco would be great starts. Completely eliminate and defund the police there. Let’s see what happens. If you progressives are correct other cities will follow and your side will make huge gains with voters.

The flip side is we see more lawlessness like we have in these cities already with their partial defunding. SFO already decriminalized shop lifting and look at that result. Look at Seattle and the CHOP/CHAZ. But hey, maybe those results are because they didn’t fully defund the police.

I say let’s try it in those cities. Then we add Chicago to the list. Then NYC. Then LA.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

schmick wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:35 pm
California has been ruined by people, not from California, that came here in the last 50 years and destroyed this state. California was once a great state, filled with defense contractors and military bases. Those industries were moved out of the state and liberal tech nerds moved in, they pushed the pendulum too far to the left and now the state is lost.
And then all the liberal maggots cannot take the shit they created so they sell out for huge bucks and move up here to Central Oregon with their CA attitudes and driving and wonder why people flip them off for no reason at all. I flipped off three in one grocery store parking lot in one day last week.
DMV cannot change their plates out ( because of covid of course) so they have to drive around with the mark of the beast on their cars. Liberal cocksuckers every one of them.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I watched the bodycam video last night. I have to wonder why the officer started shooting when the suspect, not known to possess a firearm, wasn't close enough to the suspect for the closing distance to be an issue, nor was any other people visibly around. He should have tried (with the other officers) to contain the suspect at a distance instead of just blasting away at first sight.

But OTOH I don't think it's fair to criticize the officer for shooting in the direction of what turned out to be a dressing room. At first glance I don't think most people would have recognized the side of that wall to be the side of a dressing room.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:54 pm The crazy dude nearly beating a woman to death with a bike lock deserved to be dropped. Or would you rather the innocent woman get beat to death while they try talking down a lunatic smashing peoples heads in at an outlet store?
He wasn't in arm's length when the pigs showed up and an appropriately trained and staffed pig force would have been able to apprehend him without allowing him to further brutalize the victim.

Or you can just presume guilt before innocence, as Schmickity does.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:29 pm
schmick wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:54 pm The crazy dude nearly beating a woman to death with a bike lock deserved to be dropped. Or would you rather the innocent woman get beat to death while they try talking down a lunatic smashing peoples heads in at an outlet store?
...without any understand of law enforcement procedures surrounding UOF nor laws regarding use of deadly force.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Steps on his own Dick in Seattle wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:56 pm
...without any understand of law enforcement procedures surrounding UOF nor laws regarding use of deadly force.
Might want to do a closer review of that use of force there Danno. Just because the perp did not have a gun, or was 10 feet away from the person he just beat the fuck out of does not mean he still does not present a lethal threat.

I know, just shoot them in the leg right ?? The air in Seattle is clearly causing you to have hypoxia. Consider moving now.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So this guy was beating a woman with a deadly weapon and then attempted to flee?

Good job taking out the trash, I say.

And to anyone that thinks a bike lock is not a deadly weapon, give me thirty seconds to pummel you with one.

Damn near anything more than a few ounces and hard is a deadly weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:38 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:29 pm
He wasn't in arm's length when the pigs showed up and an appropriately trained and staffed pig force would have been able to apprehend him without allowing him to further brutalize the victim.

There is no assumption of guilt when you see a guy smashing peoples heads in with a bike lock. You drop that guy
Go ahead & link us up to the bodycam video where the officer is seeing the suspect smashing peoples' heads in.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, I’m sure he was just minding his own bidness. Obviously just another case of a trigger happy cop shooting some dude for being balck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:20 pm Yeah, I’m sure he was just minding his own bidness. Obviously just another case of a trigger happy cop shooting some dude for being balck.
The use of force is based upon the threat that they present at the time the suspect is confronted, not guilt or innocence. If a victim or the officer had been w/in a distance that he could seriously injure someone, the use of deadly force would be justificed. But I don't see that in the bodycam video.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:10 pm How many days in the police academy did you go through before you were taught that?
I'd ask a defense lawyer about the law before I'd ask a lying cop or his lying union.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:14 pm Yeah, cause if you have learned anything in your lifetime, it's that lawyers are honest or trustworthy
Obviously I'd trust a defense lawyer before I'd trust a pig.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:19 pm Good, when you're getting the fuck beat out of you for being a limp wristed liberal cocksucker, call the defense lawyer who let the guy beating you go free and ask him to help you
Good ol' American Fascism (TM). Support law enforcement's right to act with impunity or die.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:10 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:29 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:20 pm Yeah, I’m sure he was just minding his own bidness. Obviously just another case of a trigger happy cop shooting some dude for being balck.
The use of force is based upon the threat that they present at the time the suspect is confronted, not guilt or innocence. If a victim or the officer had been w/in a distance that he could seriously injure someone, the use of deadly force would be justificed. But I don't see that in the bodycam video.
How many days in the police academy did you go through before you were taught that?
It was quite a while ago, but I think it was in month 3-4 of a six month academy.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:15 am American fascism is "get this worthless shot that doesn't make you immune from a virus or you can't go in to public places, get on an airplane, earn a living, see your family..."

Saying "don't call on people you hate when you need them" isn't fascism, it's common sense
Schmickity has zero concern for the well being of innocent people in police shootouts. Just shoot the minorities and ask questions later, who cares if a 14 year old innocent girl dies in the process? Schmick lusts for blood and nothing will stop him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s why 88naziss loves him.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Well, you only care when minorities are shot by police or white people. You ignore minority on minority shootings which are far more frequent.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:26 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:29 pm
How many days in the police academy did you go through before you were taught that?
It was quite a while ago, but I think it was in month 3-4 of a six month academy.
What the fuck did you do the first 2 months ? We probably went through the respective acadamy's about the same time, ('77 for me) and force projection was taught in the first 2 weeks in mine. And then reinforced into our heads on a daily basis. To stay alive. Something todays police officers are going to have a hard time with.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:38 pm
schmick wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:58 pm "Do not come to Los Angeles, we can not protect you"

https://www.kabc.com/2021/12/08/lapd-de ... right-now/

That's a great message from a police force that has "to protect and serve" written on the side of all of their squad cars.

After a rash of home invasions and robberies the mayor has said that it's all the victims fault because they're paying too much attention to their phones and not noticing the vehicles full of yard apes that are stalking them and following them hone.

The soros funded da's are destroying this country
Too many people like the midget live there.
California has been ruined by people, not from California, that came here in the last 50 years and destroyed this state. California was once a great state, filled with defense contractors and military bases. Those industries were moved out of the state and liberal tech nerds moved in, they pushed the pendulum too far to the left and now the state is lost.
Liberal tech nerds? That is an oxymoron. Most programmers I know are just a little bit to the right of Mussolini.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:48 pm
Liberal tech nerds? That is an oxymoron. Most programmers I know are just a little bit to the right of Mussolini.
Apparently you know all of the exceptions to the rule. That or the companies in your area are hiring for a certain political bent.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron57 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:45 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:26 pm

What the fuck did you do the first 2 months ? We probably went through the respective acadamy's about the same time, ('77 for me) and force projection was taught in the first 2 weeks in mine. And then reinforced into our heads on a daily basis. To stay alive. Something todays police officers are going to have a hard time with.
'85 here.

But the difference is probably a difference in states. In CA there are 3 levels of reserve peace officers. Level III is usually a security guard working in a govt building unarmed. So they only do part of the academy. Level II has the same responsibility as a full-time officer, but must always be working with a full-time officer. Level I can work alone. The latter 2 levels did the whole academy, including UOF & firearms training.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Duhron is a mef addled former cop? That is rich.